The Most Disreputable Institution In The Nation.

You’re repeating yourself, wow you really struggle when you are proven wrong.

Let's let readers have a good laugh until you figure out the mistake you made.

"You loose."?????????

OMG.

How do they let morons like this in.

You must be a government school grad, huh?

Let's let readers have a good laugh until you figure out the mistake you made.

"You loose."?????????

OMG.

How do they let morons like this in.

You must be a government school grad, huh?
So sad...the people in the world who are the most blind, believe themselves to be the only ones who see...really quite sad.

Seriously I’m worried about your well being, Brooklyn can be scary for Russian stooges who are not on the right side of the Boys from Brighten Beach

Americans don't trust the news media any more because it is dominate by Left Wing assholes that have no concept of reality.
Americans of the trump persuasion don't trust the news media because the orange baby king has told his unwashed 32% mass to agree on fake news, even when what the media is saying is obviously true to anyone that saw a given event, attacking the media for his own stupidity and paranoid vision from his own little world. A little over a third of the country needs deprogramming and is on the verge of drinking the poison kool-aide.

Can you really be this much of a moron??????

Fake news is said to have been born August 9, 2014 when MSNBC, the NYTimes, CNN, the WashingtonPost and the rest of the mainstream media all colluded to propagate the fairy tale that Michael Brown, ‘the gentle giant,’ was shot by the police as he put his hands up and begged ‘don’t shoot.’

Only one journalist, Jonathan Capehart, wrote in the Washington Post....

"Standing by my opinion that ‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie"
Opinion | Standing by my opinion that ‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie

‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’ Never Happened, But Networks Keep Using It

Media Helped Spread ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’ Theme: Broadcast networks used the phrase, “Hands up, don’t shoot,” 140 times in protest coverage discussing the Ferguson case from Aug. 9, 2014, through March 4, 2015, the date of the Justice Department report.

Networks Perpetuate False Claim: Despite the DOJ ruling the left’s “fact” a “myth,” the networks have continued to use the meme an additional 16 times since release of the Ferguson report.

ABC, NBC Never Admit Expression Wasn’t True: CBS called out the “Hands up, don’t shoot” falsehood in a March 4 report saying, “Despite protests” the report found there was “no credible evidence Brown had his hands upattempting to surrender.” So have CNN, The Washington Post and even The New York Times. ABC and NBC haven’t dared to address it.

Pop-Culture Support: The false narrative has even made its way into pop culture in television shows, professional sports and music awards shows. Entertainment media have helped promote “Hands up, don’t shoot” -- from the hit show Scandal to a Pharrell Grammy performance.

Editor’s Note: Some language in this story might be deemed offensive.

The phrase “Hands up, don’t shoot,” has come to define a movement protesting alleged mistreatment of African-Americans at the hands of police. It came from a witness account of how African-American 18-year-old Michael Brown was killed by a white police officer.

ABC, NBC and CBS used the phrase -- mostly B-roll of protesters chanting -- an incredible 140 times from the day Brown was shot to the date the Department of Justice report was released. Even after the government determined the phrase had no credibility, network journalists continued to use it an additional 16 times, most recently in coverage of the Baltimore riots and during protester attacks on citizens in Cleveland following the Brelo verdict."

....statements about the Trump administration in June, July and August, of which 1,422 (91%) were negative vs. a mere 145 (9%) which were positive. Since Trump took office on January 20, there have been 4,144 such evaluative statements, of which 3,712 (90%) were negative, vs. 432 (10%) which were positive.
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/rich-noyes/2017/09/12/liberal-medias-summer-pummeling-trump

And.....how many times did we hear the word 'bombshell' from the fake news about
First collusion, collusion, collusion failed

Russia, Russia, Russia failed.

Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction failed.

Racist, Racist, Racist failed.

Impeach, Impeach, Impeach failed.

Recession, Recession, Recession failed.

Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, one after another lead balloons.

What the heck is wrong with you??????
Quite a Gishs Gallop. Primarily, fake news is more often than not just thing trump would rather not hear whether true or not.

Everything in the post is factual, including my describing you as a moron.
From your point of view.

Americans don't trust the news media any more because it is dominate by Left Wing assholes that have no concept of reality.
Americans of the trump persuasion don't trust the news media because the orange baby king has told his unwashed 32% mass to agree on fake news, even when what the media is saying is obviously true to anyone that saw a given event, attacking the media for his own stupidity and paranoid vision from his own little world. A little over a third of the country needs deprogramming and is on the verge of drinking the poison kool-aide.

Can you really be this much of a moron??????

Fake news is said to have been born August 9, 2014 when MSNBC, the NYTimes, CNN, the WashingtonPost and the rest of the mainstream media all colluded to propagate the fairy tale that Michael Brown, ‘the gentle giant,’ was shot by the police as he put his hands up and begged ‘don’t shoot.’

Only one journalist, Jonathan Capehart, wrote in the Washington Post....

"Standing by my opinion that ‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie"
Opinion | Standing by my opinion that ‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie

Media Helped Spread ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’ Theme: Broadcast networks used the phrase, “Hands up, don’t shoot,” 140 times in protest coverage discussing the Ferguson case from Aug. 9, 2014, through March 4, 2015, the date of the Justice Department report.

Networks Perpetuate False Claim: Despite the DOJ ruling the left’s “fact” a “myth,” the networks have continued to use the meme an additional 16 times since release of the Ferguson report.

ABC, NBC Never Admit Expression Wasn’t True: CBS called out the “Hands up, don’t shoot” falsehood in a March 4 report saying, “Despite protests” the report found there was “no credible evidence Brown had his hands upattempting to surrender.” So have CNN, The Washington Post and even The New York Times. ABC and NBC haven’t dared to address it.

Pop-Culture Support: The false narrative has even made its way into pop culture in television shows, professional sports and music awards shows. Entertainment media have helped promote “Hands up, don’t shoot” -- from the hit show Scandal to a Pharrell Grammy performance.

Editor’s Note: Some language in this story might be deemed offensive.

The phrase “Hands up, don’t shoot,” has come to define a movement protesting alleged mistreatment of African-Americans at the hands of police. It came from a witness account of how African-American 18-year-old Michael Brown was killed by a white police officer.

ABC, NBC and CBS used the phrase -- mostly B-roll of protesters chanting -- an incredible 140 times from the day Brown was shot to the date the Department of Justice report was released. Even after the government determined the phrase had no credibility, network journalists continued to use it an additional 16 times, most recently in coverage of the Baltimore riots and during protester attacks on citizens in Cleveland following the Brelo verdict."

....statements about the Trump administration in June, July and August, of which 1,422 (91%) were negative vs. a mere 145 (9%) which were positive. Since Trump took office on January 20, there have been 4,144 such evaluative statements, of which 3,712 (90%) were negative, vs. 432 (10%) which were positive.
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/rich-noyes/2017/09/12/liberal-medias-summer-pummeling-trump

And.....how many times did we hear the word 'bombshell' from the fake news about
First collusion, collusion, collusion failed

Russia, Russia, Russia failed.

Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction failed.

Racist, Racist, Racist failed.

Impeach, Impeach, Impeach failed.

Recession, Recession, Recession failed.

Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, one after another lead balloons.

What the heck is wrong with you??????
Quite a Gishs Gallop. Primarily, fake news is more often than not just thing trump would rather not hear whether true or not.

Everything in the post is factual, including my describing you as a moron.
From your point of view.

From a factual point of view.

1. "The job of the newspaper is to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable."

The famous quote is about a hundred years old and can be traced to the work of Finley Peter Dunne, one of the great journalists of the day, who wrote about politics and culture in the voice and persona of an Irishman named "Mr. Dooley."

2. We mourn the death, on this date, of the man celebrated for proclaiming the importance of a free press in a free society.
John Peter Zenger, (born 1697, Germany—died July 28, 1746, New York City), New York printer and journalist whose famous acquittal in a libel suit (1735) established the first important victory for freedom of the press in the English colonies of North America.
Britannica.com

With the understanding about a free press, unchained from power, the Founders honored the concept in our first amendment.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

None of the unspoken promises of a free press apply today.

3. The media today serves the interests of the Democrat Party and the international Left….as an appendage of the DNC. Rather than news channels, we have Democrat news outlets. Not journalism….it’s politics by other means.
Anyone who can predict what a DNC press release will look like, can predict what CNN’s, the NYTimes, the WaPo reporting will look like.
Journalists???? Life-long Democrats pre-positioned in the media.

Watching the media interview a Democrat is like a member of the politburo being interviewed by a reporter from Pravda or Izvestia or Tass.

MarkTwain: If you don’t read the newspaper you are uninformed; if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed.

4. The real irony is not how closely the media mirrors the Soviet media, it that all that is left for us, the real Americans is samizdat.

Samizdat (Russian: самизда́т, lit. "self-publishing") was a form of dissident activity across the Eastern Bloc in which individuals reproduced censored and underground makeshift publications, often by hand, and passed the documents from reader to reader. The practice of manual reproduction was widespread, due to the fact that most typewriters and printing devices were inventorized and required permission to access. This grassroots practice to evade official Soviet censorship was fraught with danger, as harsh punishments were meted out to people caught possessing or copying censored materials. Wikipedia

Vladimir Bukovsky summarized it as follows:
"Samizdat: I write it myself, edit it myself, censor it myself, publish it myself, distribute it myself, and spend time in prison for it myself."

1596030957996.png

The largest problem we face as a country is the hijacking of the Media and Education by Far Left Radicals. These Marxist have now also infiltrated much of government, Tech, Social Media and Corporate America.

Most disreputable institution? The government.

It wasn't a question.

You should read more carefully......

I can help. For future attempts not to embarrass yourself....

The question mark ? (also known as interrogation point, query, or eroteme in journalism) is a punctuation mark that indicates an interrogative clause or phrase in many languages.

Question mark - Wikipedia

The Most Disreputable Institution In The Nation.
Currently the presidency.

One day, in the distant future, you may actually read beyond the title.

Nah....you're a Liberal.
And there she goes again! No cogent argument, just accusations and name calling. Your intellectual framework seems to be modeled on....hmmmmm, where have I seen this type of “if I yell louder than you, I win” before...right Pole Chick every time someone calls her on her inane ideas.

Most disreputable institution? The government.

It wasn't a question.

I don't give as shit. I answered it anyway.

You should read more carefully......

I'd never waste precious time reading your posts carefully.

One of my many gifts is forcing vulgarity from those who recoil at the truths I post.
Really, do have no self-awareness? I have been reading back over your posts and this is a pattern. Maybe time to start asking yourself what psychological flaw is causing you to behave this way. You are not actually making any arguments. All you are doing is parroting unfounded ideas, cut and pasting nonsense from disreputable sources, and calling people names when they call you out. Really, what you are doing does not even resemble anything a human being should label “thought”. And also, since I have been bringing this up, you ignore me. You know I’m right? Or do you just recoil when someone sees your musings as what they are, uneducated, uniformed drive.
Again, in language knuckle dragging/ mouth breathers understand....So sad.

Forum List

Back