The Most Disgusting Song of All Time

Totally off topic, and does nothing to convince me of your OP. And for the record I'm extremely anti-Obama and anti-Modern Democrats.

And apparently very pro totalitarian Communism.

HAHA, why exactly?

Because I don't believe your opinion that the song "Imagine" is a Communist Manifesto?

Great reasons Thanatos - way to be a complete hack at debating..

Because your a idiot doesn't discount you are very pro fascism

And apparently very pro totalitarian Communism.

HAHA, why exactly?

Because I don't believe your opinion that the song "Imagine" is a Communist Manifesto?

*an idiot

..And that statement makes literally no sense. You have absolutely no reason to believe I am "pro fascism". The fact that you think "imagine" is pro-communist and I disagree with that does not make me a facist, lol. That means I disagree with you.

You're behaving like a child who calls another classmate "gay" because they stick up for a gay person. Your argument is not based in logic, and I think you're well aware of this (at least I hope so).

So I urge you, don't be a hack. Debate intelligently.

Last edited:
HAHA, why exactly?

*an idiot

..And that statement makes literally no sense. You have absolutely no reason to believe I am "pro fascism". The fact that you think "imagine" is pro-communist and I disagree with that does not make me a facist, lol. That means I disagree with you.

You're behaving like a child who calls another classmate "gay" because they stick up for a gay person. Your argument is not based in logic, and I think you're well aware of this (at least I hope so).

Do you feel better now that you played the grammar police?

*an idiot

The only reason I pointed it out is because the basic grammar error occurred in the same sentence you called me an idiot. Thought that was sort of ironic.

My point is, it's completely illogical to assume someone is a "fascist" solely because they disagree with your opinion that "Imagine" is a subversive communist manifesto. It's a ludicrous statement on your part. Am I supposed to agree with everything you say, lol?

Last edited:
*an idiot

The only reason I pointed it out is because the basic grammar error occurred in the same sentence you called me an idiot. Thought that was sort of ironic.

My point is, it's completely illogical to assume someone is a "fascist" solely because they disagree with your opinion that "Imagine" is a subversive communist manifesto. It's a ludicrous statement on your part. Am I supposed to agree with everything you say, lol?
Your point is what that i type like shit? Hell I could have told you that.

No we won't agree it's awesome because it is crap

tapatalk post

Ha Ha, you think John Lennon's song Imagine is crap. To bad a billion people who have heard the song think it's great and Lennon was a genius who captured a feeling shared by endless generations of earthlings in a short song using a few verses of poetry and a beautiful melody. Unknown millions hear it every new years eve as they lower the ball in Times Square, New York City. It gets recorded every year in countries all over the world and is learned by school children on every continent. How does it feel to know that most of the world would call you a total ignorant stupid jerk if they heard your comment.

Exaggerating I see

tapatalk post

Not exaggerating at all. If anything, I'm giving a low number of 1 billion. You can reach 1 billion by adding the international audiences that heard the song at events like the closing ceremonies at the 1996 and 2012 Summer Olympics and THE TRIBUTE TO HEROES held in New York City following 9/11. Add to events like that all the record sales of the song by artist like Stevie Wonder, Madona, Neil Young, Blues Traveler, and a seemingly endless list and you can easily get to 1 billion. But we don't have to.
On October 9, 1990, at a celebration of the 50th anniversary of John Lennon's birth, Imagine was broadcast to over 130 nations by over 80 ARMED FORCES RADIO stations and 1,000 international radio stations along with MTV in 25 nations. The song was broadcast at 10:00am from a ceremony at the United Nations and was estimated to have been heard by over 1 billion citizens of the planet.
Guess that means Armed Forces Radio is guilty of broadcasting communist propaganda according some knuckleheads here.

Your point is what that i type like shit? Hell I could have told you that.

Hey, lol, to be honest I really don't judge people on typing ability - we all make mistakes. Again, thought it was funny that at the exact moment you were calling me "an idiot" you were messing up some basic grammar. Anyways, moving on...

Do you get my point? Is it really fair to call someone a fascist just because they don't agree that "Imagine" is a secret communist manifesto? Do you see how silly that is?

The reason we have this administration is because far too many individuals have perfected the ability to turn a blind eye to reality.....

...and your series of posts is the textbook example.

Totally off topic, and does nothing to convince me of your OP. And for the record I'm extremely anti-Obama and anti-Modern Democrats.

Why would I want to convince you?

Pretend what you wish.

Observing a truth

Ah, I gotcha. So everyone who doesn't agree with you is "stupid", right? Lol.

Let's try keeping this a grown up conversation - ok?

No you're stupid because youre incapable of understanding the obvious

tapatalk post

Things aren't "obvious" just because you and like two other people think they are, especially when you fail to present any resemblance of a compelling argument.

Ah, I gotcha. So everyone who doesn't agree with you is "stupid", right? Lol.

Let's try keeping this a grown up conversation - ok?

tapatalk post

Things aren't "obvious" just because you and like two other people think they are, especially when you fail to present any resemblance of a compelling argument.

And that's why you're stupid you can't even understand the argument

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

And that's why you're stupid you can't even understand the argument

tapatalk post

Alright, this is a total waste of time. Feel like I'm talking to an angry teenager or something (all you've offered to the discussion is that "I'm stupid").

I'll stick to my optimistic view, and you can stick to your sad, negative and angry view. I'd like to note that you're the first person I've ever met who dislikes ALL art that takes the viewer or listener temporarily to a utopia. Really, it's a bit sad.

I'm going to go enjoy life for a bit, so talk later. Cheer up, lol...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back