The Moslem Kaepernick hates America

Brynmr

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2016
No surprise there. Islam hates America.

Multi-millionaire NFL star who refused to stand for the national anthem didn’t hate America until he converted to Islam

In July 2016, Kaepernick converted to Islam during the offseason AND he is engaged to Nessa Diab, a Black Lives Matter activist who promotes what she calls “authentic Islam.” The Kaepernick’s will also have a traditional Muslim wedding. It will be enlightening to see what Ms. Diab does when Colin starts to treat her as a third class citizen because Islam encourages men to treat their women like slaves.

No surprise there. Islam hates America.

Multi-millionaire NFL star who refused to stand for the national anthem didn’t hate America until he converted to Islam

In July 2016, Kaepernick converted to Islam during the offseason AND he is engaged to Nessa Diab, a Black Lives Matter activist who promotes what she calls “authentic Islam.” The Kaepernick’s will also have a traditional Muslim wedding. It will be enlightening to see what Ms. Diab does when Colin starts to treat her as a third class citizen because Islam encourages men to treat their women like slaves.

He's just following what his religion demands of him. Islam is antithetical to America's rules, traditions, values. It's impossible for an allah fearing muslim to honor the stars and stripes or anything else american. They're here to eventually take over and kill all non muslims who won't convert. It was comical to see that piece of shit khan, at the demorat convention, offer to give Trump that constitution booklet since he himself is incapable of believing in anything about the constitution.

I thought he just hated America 'cause he be black. Black AND Muslim? No wonder he won't honor the flag of "his" country.

Lol remember when Kapaernick was making headlines for being as devout a Christian as Tim Tebow? And now the alt-right, as they do with everybody they don't like, has decided to try to label him a Muslim. Unreal. :rofl:
And Tim Tebow was an average player at best. It used to be that football players gained notoriety through exceptional talent. Now they just open their big yap and the media descends on them like a flock of Canadian geese.

Got any proof other than a bullshit web site? Colin Kaepernick Converts to Islam?
He's been outspoken about his conversion. What's your problem?
Got some cites? I find no indication that he's made any statement on the matter.
“About six weeks ago,” Kaepernick began to the hosts of CBS 13 Good Morning San Francisco, “I converted to Islam. I have become increasingly disenchanted with America and Christianity. There is so much hate and inequality in the world, and Mohammed teaches us that it is all because of the blue eyed infidels. This is why I have made the choice to fight against America and it’s Christian values, and fight for peace and love with Islam.”

Colin Kaepernick Converts To Islam

Got any proof other than a bullshit web site? Colin Kaepernick Converts to Islam?
Got some cites? I find no indication that he's made any statement on the matter.
“About six weeks ago,” Kaepernick began to the hosts of CBS 13 Good Morning San Francisco, “I converted to Islam. I have become increasingly disenchanted with America and Christianity. There is so much hate and inequality in the world, and Mohammed teaches us that it is all because of the blue eyed infidels. This is why I have made the choice to fight against America and it’s Christian values, and fight for peace and love with Islam.”

You'be been hosed!!! :laugh2:

The Scooper is a satirical website is in scope and intent. Sometimes it’s funny; often it is not. We provide fake news and social criticism in a satirical setting. Our intention is not to fool or trick anyone, but obviously it happens. We firmly believe that you can soften a person’s willingness to listen by injecting irony, and yes sometimes humor, into the conversation.

About the Nevada County Scooper | Nevada County Scooper

You'be been hosed!!! :laugh2:

The Scooper is a satirical website is in scope and intent. Sometimes it’s funny; often it is not. We provide fake news and social criticism in a satirical setting. Our intention is not to fool or trick anyone, but obviously it happens. We firmly believe that you can soften a person’s willingness to listen by injecting irony, and yes sometimes humor, into the conversation.

About the Nevada County Scooper | Nevada County Scooper
Sounds like you got snowed. Kaepernick's conversion is real, his brainwashing in black liberation theology obvious. You're the one bucking against reality.

37A79D5400000578-0-image-a-8_1472385734092-600x828.jpg

Forum List

Back