The Morning Briefing: Please Democrats, Keep Up Your Lunatic Jan. 6 Obsession

I'm not here to feel anything. I'm here to tell the truth, and you are not prepared to challenge that truth. And that's just the way it is, and thanks to you, you make that possible.
Be careful thinking that only what you post is absolute truth....It's opinion, and in many cases insulting....

No, lying under oath to avoid responsibility for sexual harassment is justification for impeachment. Congress and the presidency are co-equal branches of government. The president can’t “obstruct congress” because they have no authority over him.
So, impeachment isn’t a thing?

Be careful thinking that only what you post is absolute truth....It's opinion, and in many cases insulting....
When you tell the truth, I have no reason to be careful. What would I need to be careful about? Liars who can only hurdle insults and more lies? LOl! I'm not afraid of liars and sore losers, believe me.

When you tell the truth, I have no reason to be careful. What would I need to be careful about? Liars who can only hurdle insults and more lies? LOl! I'm not afraid of liars and sore losers, believe me.
Oh, you a tough guy huh?

So, impeachment isn’t a thing?
Impeachment for political assassination is not legitimate. Hopefully, we'll prove that when the GOP gets control of Congress and shows they have the balls to impeach Biden.

Don't bother asking, 'impeach for what'. You clowns did away with having a reason when you impeached Trump

Impeachment for political assassination is not legitimate. Hopefully, we'll prove that when the GOP gets control of Congress and shows they have the balls to impeach Biden.

Don't bother asking, 'impeach for what'. You clowns did away with having a reason when you impeached Trump
Trump was not impeached by way of political assassination. He was impeached by incitement of insurrection. Something Biden would never do.

Trump was not impeached by way of political assassination. He was impeached by incitement of insurrection. Something Biden would never do.
Insurrection, and obstruction of Congress are all qualifiers for impeachment. Prove me wrong.

Both Impeachments were necessary and legal.

Go cry in the corner boi.

when republicans want change we vote ! its dems that riot burn and murder ! i expect the dem riots to start up again later in 2022 if dem and Biden polling continues to drop .
What did white conservative Tim mcveigh choose as his protest vehicle?

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back