The more Republicans fuck up - the more they get rewarded. Why?

2-3 SCOTUS appointments will be made by President Trump in his first term.

Suck on balls, 'Laff-Hota'.................

...........that will probably turn out to be lib Justices like Roberts

Don't be so F'in cynical. Afterall, Trump is not George W..

Can't help it. I only expect more of the same unless provided with something different.

It's only common sense.

BTW, the left needed Trump.

After all, most kids today have no idea who George Bush was or even what a Republican is, so they needed a new whipping boy.

Don't be so F'in cynical. Afterall, Trump is not George W..

Can't help it. I only expect more of the same unless provided with something different.

It's only common sense.

BTW, the left needed Trump.

After all, most kids today have no idea who George Bush was or even what a Republican is, so they needed a new whipping boy.

Hokay, hokay, hokay..........:itsok:...........

I'm not a Chuck Schumer fan, but I guess he'll be the only firewall that Democrats will have against the Trump apocalypse.

Seriously, I don't understand why that happens. Can someone please explain it to me.

We told ya America had a belly full of your regressive BS, you wouldn't listen. Now run out to Cosco and buy the largest bundle of tissues they have, you're gonna need'em.

What's there not to understand, both the Hag, her party, and the GOP establishment have lied to the American people for 8 f-ing years. You my friend are so blinded by political rhetoric, cronyism, and entitlement without skin in the game you look foolish. Populism as defined by Andrew Jackson in his first unsuccessful bid for political office against Adams, jury mannered by the house, and his successful bid demonstrated that the people own this country, not a self ordained political elite establishment, and when they have had enough they get mad.

That alone would dramatically shift the court rightward.

If Roberts and his hypothetical ideological clones are the new "middle" of the court, then Sotomayor and Kagan will lose nearly every time to them and Thomas, even with either Kennedy or Breyer always siding with them.

So much Safe Spacer butthurt. Oh man, bleepin hilarious. Please keep the butthurt meltdowns coming. :lmao:

Seriously, I don't understand why that happens. Can someone please explain it to me.

It was the democrat party that fucked up. Liberals need to come to terms with this.

Considering that most of the media are in the Dem Party pocket they are two of a kind. Just sayin...

OP sure managed to state his case, don't you agree? That's what I like about liberals, they demonstrate their brass by setting aside bias and emotions for the sake of addressing objective issues and results. Plain and simple, you're just deep thinkers.

Cause it's OUR turn now!...Deal with it!

Well, that makes more sense than all the other airhead comments.

You know it is funny you write everyone is a airhead and it is you that can not understand how Hillary Clinton lost!

You can not answer what I wrote because you damn well know Clinton was too flawed...

When you lose the White Women vote mean you have not connected to the Women voter while running a Female Candidate...

In your deluded mind you see nothing wrong with Hillary Clinton because she is a damn Democrat but make her Republican and you would be spitting in her face and treating her like her name was Palin!

So why you can not understand?

Simple, you're too partisan and will never understand and want this to be about racism and sexism!

What's there not to understand, both the Hag, her party, and the GOP establishment have lied to the American people for 8 f-ing years. You my friend are so blinded by political rhetoric, cronyism, and entitlement without skin in the game you look foolish. Populism as defined by Andrew Jackson in his first unsuccessful bid for political office against Adams, jury mannered by the house, and his successful bid demonstrated that the people own this country, not a self ordained political elite establishment, and when they have had enough they get mad.

^^^^^^
Best post of the day, IMO..................:clap::clap:

We flat out said no! No to open borders, no to amnesty, no to hordes of muslims, no to radical anti 2nd amendment justices on the SC. We said no to everything we have seen, during the last 8 years.

But on top of that, it's rare to hold power after a 2 term president. Bush senior following Reagan was an extreme rarity.

Let me get this straight, Hillary used a private server she knew she was not suppose to use and then got caught, and then promptly deleted her e-mails with bleach bit and destroyed her servers, then lied her arse off about it afterwards? Then she had a foundation she was using as a money laundering scheme? Then she fixed the primary against Bernie?

How do Republicans do so well?

Seriously?

Except that none of what you posted is actually true, but that's how Republicans tell it and tell it and tell it.

When Hillary set up her server, it was NOT against the rules. It wasn't secret, and it was how previous SS's had done it. She didnt "get caught", because it was never a secret. She didn't "bleach" her server, and the FBI was very clear that she didn't lie about any of it.

Many of the things that Hillary believed about her server were simply not true, but many things that YOU believe are true are NOT TRUE.

Email is not a secure means of communication EVER, which means that sensitive classified information is not ever sent via email. The so-called "classified" emails were classified after the fact and many were very innoculous, like the timing of conference calls. Hardly national security issues.

Forum List

Back