The Moment Sandy Hook Parents start cashing in their kids..

I didn't see a single example where anyone needed more than 10 rds.

How many rounds do you think they used during a "back-and-forth battle with several hundred looters"? Brain? :lol: That's ironic.

brain cannot tell us that every criminal confrontation will need less than ten rounds. no one has ever lost a gun fight by having too many rounds

But I can give you a long list of murderers who used hi cap magazines.
and murder is illegal moron. so who is going to follow magazine bans? People who don't commit murder

at least 80% of all murderers cannot legally own any gun.

all you want to do is harass honest gun owners so

1) you can pretend you did something or

2) because harassing gun owners is your real goal

Post a link to back up that 80%.
google it yourself lazy fuck

pillow biter is obvious-its a bottom boy. most gun banning males are eunuchs or fairies

Ah so you are some kind of homophobe too? Is there anything you aren't scared of?

I think this alone supports our right to carry and to use guns. You chicken shit bastards aren't going to take away MY right to defend myself, no matter how many rounds I think I might need.

Fact: Of the 2,500,000 annual self-defense cases using guns, more than 7.7% (192,500) are by women defending themselves against sexual abuse.

Fact: When a woman was armed with a gun or knife, only 3% of rape attacks were completed, compared to 32% when the woman was unarmed. 18

Reported Rape Rates 1995–2003 (per 100,000 pop.)
1995 - 2003 %Change
Australia 72.5 91.7 +26.5
United Kingdom 43.3 69.2 +59.8
United States 37.1 32.1 -13.5

Fact: The probability of serious injury from an attack is 2.5 times greater for women offering no resistance than for women resisting with guns. Men also benefit from using guns, but the benefits are smaller: Men are 1.4 times more likely to receive a serious injury. 19

Fact: 28.5% of women have one or more guns in the house. 20

Fact: 41.7% of women either own or have convenient access to guns. 21

Fact: In 1966, the city of Orlando responded to a wave of sexual assaults by offering firearms training classes to women. Rapes dropped by nearly 90% the following year.

Fact: Firearm availability appears to be particularly useful in avoiding rape. The United Kingdom virtually banned handgun ownership. During the same period handgun ownership in the United States steadily rose. Yet the rate of rape decreased in the United States and skyrocketed in the other countries, as shown in the table.

Fact: More Americans believe having a gun in the home makes them safer. This belief grows every year the survey is taken. 22

Fact: Arthur Kellerman, a researcher whose work is often cited by gun control groups, said “If you’ve got to resist, your chances of being hurt are less the more lethal your weapon. If that were my wife, would I want her to have a .38 Special in her hand? Yeah.” 23

2.5 million a year? There are only about 230 justifiable homicides each year in defense with a gun. You are an idiot if you believe there are 2.5 million defenses. More people shoot themselves each year than shoot criminals.

Sometimes you can use a gun for self defense and never have to fire a shot. Besides, I believe those are probably world wide statistics BRAIN. :blahblah:

You believe which stat is worldwide? Do you not understand that statistics you posted? Shocking. So I guess you are an idiot? You really believe there are 2.5million defenses and only 230 criminals get killed each year? That is funny.

ALL of the data is referenced in the link. A lot of is from the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Now what?

Gun Facts Gun Control Guns and Crime Prevention

How many rounds do you think they used during a "back-and-forth battle with several hundred looters"? Brain? :lol: That's ironic.

brain cannot tell us that every criminal confrontation will need less than ten rounds. no one has ever lost a gun fight by having too many rounds

and murder is illegal moron. so who is going to follow magazine bans? People who don't commit murder

And again you can't back it up. You just talk out of your butt. It's pathetic.

You are too scared to explain your own insults. Pathetic.
zzzzzzzzzz
if you need an insult explained to you.., you really are 110% stupid....., but, that is normal for a liberdummie. :up:

I didn't need it explained. I thought he would be too scared to and I was right.

I don't think anyone is scared of you. I'm a girl, and I'm not even afraid of you. :biggrin: It's because you obviously have no balls.

And again you can't back it up. You just talk out of your butt. It's pathetic.
if you want to debate gun stuff with me, I expect you to have a basic knowledge of well known facts

zzzzzzzzzz
if you need an insult explained to you.., you really are 110% stupid....., but, that is normal for a liberdummie. :up:

I didn't need it explained. I thought he would be too scared to and I was right.

I don't think anyone is scared of you. I'm a girl, and I'm not even afraid of you. :biggrin: It's because you obviously have no balls.
he's got a crotch like a ballerina Chris. he's a bug fucker at best

zzzzzzzzzz

I have no interest in scaring people. Now turtle he's scared of everything though. I guess he hides in his shell.

Ah so you are some kind of homophobe too? Is there anything you aren't scared of?

I think this alone supports our right to carry and to use guns. You chicken shit bastards aren't going to take away MY right to defend myself, no matter how many rounds I think I might need.

Fact: Of the 2,500,000 annual self-defense cases using guns, more than 7.7% (192,500) are by women defending themselves against sexual abuse.

Fact: When a woman was armed with a gun or knife, only 3% of rape attacks were completed, compared to 32% when the woman was unarmed. 18

1995 - 2003 %Change

Fact: The probability of serious injury from an attack is 2.5 times greater for women offering no resistance than for women resisting with guns. Men also benefit from using guns, but the benefits are smaller: Men are 1.4 times more likely to receive a serious injury. 19

Fact: In 1966, the city of Orlando responded to a wave of sexual assaults by offering firearms training classes to women. Rapes dropped by nearly 90% the following year.

Fact: Firearm availability appears to be particularly useful in avoiding rape. The United Kingdom virtually banned handgun ownership. During the same period handgun ownership in the United States steadily rose. Yet the rate of rape decreased in the United States and skyrocketed in the other countries, as shown in the table.

Fact: More Americans believe having a gun in the home makes them safer. This belief grows every year the survey is taken. 22

Fact: Arthur Kellerman, a researcher whose work is often cited by gun control groups, said “If you’ve got to resist, your chances of being hurt are less the more lethal your weapon. If that were my wife, would I want her to have a .38 Special in her hand? Yeah.” 23

2.5 million a year? There are only about 230 justifiable homicides each year in defense with a gun. You are an idiot if you believe there are 2.5 million defenses. More people shoot themselves each year than shoot criminals.

Sometimes you can use a gun for self defense and never have to fire a shot. Besides, I believe those are probably world wide statistics BRAIN. :blahblah:

You believe which stat is worldwide? Do you not understand that statistics you posted? Shocking. So I guess you are an idiot? You really believe there are 2.5million defenses and only 230 criminals get killed each year? That is funny.

ALL of the data is referenced in the link. A lot of is from the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Now what?

So what stat in there do you think is worldwide? You didn't answer my question.

zzzzzzzzzz

I wonder if he's even a citizen of the United States. I notice a lot of foreigners like to stick their noses into our business and want to restrict our rights. What's up with that?

zzzzzzzzzz

I wonder if he's even a citizen of the United States. I notice a lot of foreigners like to stick their noses into our business and want to restrict our rights. What's up with that?
we certainly don't need voters who think like that turd

zzzzzzzzzz

You mean like a woman's right to choose and a gay's right to get married to who they want to marry? Or voting rights? Or freedom FROM religion?

1995 - 2003 %Change

Actually, I just did a little research and, shockingly, that IS in the US alone. How about that? Wow! That's a lot of law-abiding citizens using guns to defend themselves against attackers! Right?

GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

There are approximately two million defensive gun uses (DGU's) per year by law abiding citizens. That was one of the findings in a national survey conducted by Gary Kleck, a Florida State University criminologist in 1993. Prior to Dr. Kleck's survey, thirteen other surveys indicated a range of between 800,000 to 2.5 million DGU's annually. However these surveys each had their flaws which prompted Dr. Kleck to conduct his own study specifically tailored to estimate the number of DGU's annually.

Subsequent to Kleck's study, the Department of Justice sponsored a survey in 1994 titled, Guns in America: National Survey on Private Ownership and Use of Firearms (text, PDF). Using a smaller sample size than Kleck's, this survey estimated 1.5 million DGU's annually.

There is one study, the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS), which in 1993, estimated 108,000 DGU's annually. Why the huge discrepancy between this survey and fourteen others?

zzzzzzzzzz

You mean like a woman's right to choose and a gay's right to get married to who they want to marry? Or voting rights? Or freedom FROM religion?

Exactly. I am for all of those things.

zzzzzzzzzz

I believe in all sorts of choice

many liberals do not. they can find a right of abortion in the constitution but pretend there is no right of the people to own what sort of firearm they want free from federal interference even though that is what the 2A says

Actually, I just did a little research and, shockingly, that IS in the US alone. How about that? Wow! That's a lot of law-abiding citizens using guns to defend themselves against attackers! Right?

There are approximately two million defensive gun uses (DGU's) per year by law abiding citizens. That was one of the findings in a national survey conducted by Gary Kleck, a Florida State University criminologist in 1993. Prior to Dr. Kleck's survey, thirteen other surveys indicated a range of between 800,000 to 2.5 million DGU's annually. However these surveys each had their flaws which prompted Dr. Kleck to conduct his own study specifically tailored to estimate the number of DGU's annually.

Subsequent to Kleck's study, the Department of Justice sponsored a survey in 1994 titled, Guns in America: National Survey on Private Ownership and Use of Firearms (text, PDF). Using a smaller sample size than Kleck's, this survey estimated 1.5 million DGU's annually.

There is one study, the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS), which in 1993, estimated 108,000 DGU's annually. Why the huge discrepancy between this survey and fourteen others?

Yes it is all in the US. So you actually believe there are like 2 million defenses but only 230 criminals shot each year? You will believe anything.

There is a huge discrepancy because those surveys are hugely flawed. The surveys are all different. There are maybe 50 defenses a year that hit the news and only 230 criminals killed each year in defense. The 108,000 is a whole lot more accurate than the ridiculous 2 million, but probably still way too high.

Yes it is all in the US. So you actually believe there are like 2 million defenses but only 230 criminals shot each year? You will believe anything.

It's all here in this study. Yes, I think I would believe the study rather than you, brain. Lol! :lol:

Armed Resistance to Crime The Prevalence and Nature of Self-Defense with a Gun

There is a huge discrepancy because those surveys are hugely flawed. The surveys are all different. There are maybe 50 defenses a year that hit the news and only 230 criminals killed each year in defense. The 108,000 is a whole lot more accurate than the ridiculous 2 million, but probably still way too high.

I don't think you read the link, brain. Maybe "brain dead" is more accurate. :D

It's all here in this study. Yes, I think I would believe the study rather than you, brain. Lol! :lol:

Armed Resistance to Crime The Prevalence and Nature of Self-Defense with a Gun

Well clearly you won't use your own brain. Anyone with an ounce of common sense can tell how ridiculous those surveys are.
Less Guns Less Crime- Debunking the Self-Defense Myth Armed With Reason

Forum List

Back