The Mistake Is Where You Get Your Information

No vulgarity, no matter that I eviscerated your worldview and made you into a tool to malign the Democrats.
It's also so very rich when Lefties mimic the language of the Right. "Trigger", "safe space".

It's like when they ruin pop culture instead of inventing their own.

No creation, only destruction.

I won't vote Democrat and the gop hasn't provided a good alternative. Those are the facts.

You're not much of an American, either.

Did you write this?

now I have not a patriotic bone in my body

. Of course I will admit I don't have a patriotic bone in my body eventhough i was born in america

The pledge

Get out of my country.

It's also so very rich when Lefties mimic the language of the Right. "Trigger", "safe space".

It's like when they ruin pop culture instead of inventing their own.

No creation, only destruction.

And this......from Biden's speech:

"That's the kind of power you see in totalitarian states, not in democracies," he continued. "Will you stand against election subversion? Yes, or no? Will you stand for democracy? Yes, or no? ... Do you want to be on the side of Dr. King or George Wallace? Do you want to be on the side of John Lewis or Bull Connor? Do you want to be on the side of Abraham Lincoln or Jefferson Davis?"

All three of the "or's" were Democrat racists.

You're not much of an American, either.

Did you write this?

now I have not a patriotic bone in my body

. Of course I will admit I don't have a patriotic bone in my body eventhough i was born in america

The pledge

Get out of my country.
I was born here. American as it gets. Nice troll try though.

This thread is about the danger in relying on the word of 'experts'....especially when they fly the banner of the political party in power.

Recently, I came across a passage in the novel "The Journeyer," Gary Jennings tome about Marco Polo, in which he has Kublai Khan's royal historian explain what the job of 'historian' entails.

"The Minister of History, for example, was a Han gentleman who looked ever so scholarly, and was fluent in many languages, and seemed to have memorized all of Western history as well as the Eastern. ... When I asked what he was engaged upon at the moment, he got up from his big writing desk, opened a door of his chamber and showed me a much bigger chamber beyond. It was full of small writing desks very close together, and bent over each one was a scribe hard at work, almost hidden behind the books and rolled scrolls and sheaves of documents piled at his place.

Speaking perfect Farsi, the Minister of History said, "The Khakhan Kubilai decreed four years ago that his reign will commence a Yuan Dynasty comprising all subsequent reigns of his successors. The title he chose, Yuan, means ‘the greatest' or ‘the principal.' Which is to say, it must eclipse the lately extinguished Chin Dynasty, and the Xia before that, and every other dynasty dating back to the beginning of civilization in these lands.

So I am compiling, and my assistants are writing, a glowing history to assure that future generations will recognize the supremacy of the Yuan Dynasty."
Jennings, "The Journeyer"

And just so, historians continue in this vein: their job is to write "a glowing history to assure that future generations will recognize the supremacy"...in this case, of the Wehrmacht.....er, the Democrat Party.

This thread is about the danger in relying on the word of 'experts'....especially when they fly the banner of the political party in power.

Recently, I came across a passage in the novel "The Journeyer," Gary Jennings tome about Marco Polo, in which he has Kublai Khan's royal historian explain what the job of 'historian' entails.

"The Minister of History, for example, was a Han gentleman who looked ever so scholarly, and was fluent in many languages, and seemed to have memorized all of Western history as well as the Eastern. ... When I asked what he was engaged upon at the moment, he got up from his big writing desk, opened a door of his chamber and showed me a much bigger chamber beyond. It was full of small writing desks very close together, and bent over each one was a scribe hard at work, almost hidden behind the books and rolled scrolls and sheaves of documents piled at his place.

Speaking perfect Farsi, the Minister of History said, "The Khakhan Kubilai decreed four years ago that his reign will commence a Yuan Dynasty comprising all subsequent reigns of his successors. The title he chose, Yuan, means ‘the greatest' or ‘the principal.' Which is to say, it must eclipse the lately extinguished Chin Dynasty, and the Xia before that, and every other dynasty dating back to the beginning of civilization in these lands.

So I am compiling, and my assistants are writing, a glowing history to assure that future generations will recognize the supremacy of the Yuan Dynasty."
Jennings, "The Journeyer"

And just so, historians continue in this vein: their job is to write "a glowing history to assure that future generations will recognize the supremacy"...in this case, of the Wehrmacht.....er, the Democrat Party.
Dumpster diving again huh?

I was born here. American as it gets. Nice troll try though.
Always fascinating how much attention they put into telling us who the "real" American or the "better" American or the "core" American here is.

Among the many comical examples of projection we get from them is when they whine and moan about OTHERS being elitist. Always fun.

BBC, CBC, AL JAZAERA, WSJ, BLOOMBERG, CNBC, AXIOS, DRUDGE, WAPO, NYT, ABC NEWS, REUTERS, AP, Local NEWS.
They live in a world where EVERYBODY is fake news except for the ones confirming what they've already decided to believe and what Trump tells them to believe.

Scary!
And dangerous.

What about William Barr. He flew the MAGA banner. And as two time attorney general, is one of the most expert in DOJ matters.

Is William Barr a credible "expert" source?

Last edited:
Now.....which of us has an actual education?
Still running off out your ass insulting others and STILL acting like a Long Island JAP know it all!

The ability you claim to have obtained resolves to nothing more than copying another's work in one manner or another, Chica! You haven't conceived a single idea, thought or logical conclusion without often plagiarizing another's work either in part or whole like the thief you truly are!

Now go and do your standard pissing and moaning about how you've been so mistreated and misunderstood.

BTW, Chica! Your #1 heroine, Ann Coulter, has come out full bore against Trump a few days ago and has essentially nothing but loathing and disgust for the piece of shit! Are you going to send a condolence card to you best girlfriend so she can get you through this rough patch? Now there's a good girl!

Is the Republican Party in trouble?

Julian Zelizer seems to think so.

He writes, "A public rift between Florida Sen. Rick Scott, who heads the National Republican Senatorial Committee, and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has highlighted the ongoing debate within the GOP about how far the party should go to cater to former President Donald Trump and promote his role as kingpin.

"Last month, McConnell acknowledged the Republican Party had a better chance of winning control of the House than the Senate, citing the quality of the candidates, some of whom Trump endorsed and Scott played a role in recruiting. “Senate races are just different — they’re statewide, candidate quality has a lot to do with the outcome,” McConnell said.

"Scott then published an op-ed in the Washington Examiner last week, slamming members of the GOP who were “trash-talking our Republican candidates.” He added, “It’s an amazing act of cowardice, and ultimately, it’s treasonous to the conservative cause.”

It is painfully obvious who Scott was talking about, and the Republican Party abandoned the conservative cause when Donald Trump became their leader. One of those conservative principles is respect for law and order. Trump is fending off multiple state and federal criminal charges, and grassroots Republicans -- as well as most Republican lawmakers -- are defending him.

Anyway, back to Zelizer. "Former President Donald Trump has inserted himself in the midterms and endorsed several inexperienced and unfit candidates who are now struggling to pull ahead. Mehmet Oz’s campaign against Lt. Governor John Fetterman in Pennsylvania is faltering, former football star Herschel Walker is locked in a dead heat with incumbent Sen. Raphael Warnock of Georgia and bestselling author JD Vance has been running a low-visibility campaign in Ohio.

"McConnell, a master tactician who criticized Trump during the 2016 campaign, surprised many onlookers by working closely with the former president once he was in the White House. But the truth is that McConnell has always been driven by the pursuit of partisan power, and his more recent decision to break with Trump may be fueled by the growing sense that the former president is a bigger liability than he’s worth."

Unfortunately for McConnell, against all logic, the education challenged, uninformed rural voter is staying with Trump in a cult-like manner.

They can't even respond to the issues contained in this report. Reality is not their forte. They try to avoid it.

Which explains their undying loyalty to Trump.

Still running off out your ass insulting others and STILL acting like a Long Island JAP know it all!

The ability you claim to have obtained resolves to nothing more than copying another's work in one manner or another, Chica! You haven't conceived a single idea, thought or logical conclusion without often plagiarizing another's work either in part or whole like the thief you truly are!

Now go and do your standard pissing and moaning about how you've been so mistreated and misunderstood.

BTW, Chica! Your #1 heroine, Ann Coulter, has come out full bore against Trump a few days ago and has essentially nothing but loathing and disgust for the piece of shit! Are you going to send a condolence card to you best girlfriend so she can get you through this rough patch? Now there's a good girl!

A thought crime, in a free society, is an affront.
It is fitting thought, in a Bolshevik or Nazis or similar oppressed society.

You certainly have chosen the correct appellation.

Please depart, scum.

Forum List

Back