The medical establishment, and the Left

In deep, blood red IDAHO?? The state that is thinking about agreeing to annex a large part Oregon?? Gimme me a break. :auiqs.jpg:
What reality do you people live in? This entire idiocy is about the RIGHT WING, not liberals.
The "political climate" they are talking about comes from Republicans and conservatives.

From the linked article.

"In addition, the Idaho Legislature continues to introduce and pass bills that criminalize physicians for medical care nationally recognized as the standard of care," the news release stated. "Physicians providing the standard of care may include civil litigation and criminal prosecution, leading to jail time or fine"
THAT's why the facility is no longer going to be offering these services.
As I said yesterday...

These guys can't really believe the stuff they post.

Funny. It’s the whole reason you loons melted down because Desantis wouldn’t let Democrat activists/ groomers target children in school.
Well, that's not what he's doing. He is targeting a group people with a lifestyle that his base supporters don't agree with. So he demonizes them. And that makes his supporters happy.
He couldn't give a rat's ass about children. If he did, he'd understand that gays and trannies..don't go after children. It's their parents, close family members and friends that are the biggest threats. ^Shrug*.
But that doesn't play for the base (lemmings). :)

You cannot outlaw abortion and then ignore it when it happens.

I suppose you could, but what then is the point?

They all take an oath to do no harm, and when they do, they need to be held accountable by the law.

But I know democrats love lawlessness and suffering.
What they did to the Capitol and 140 cops is proof of their lawlessness. Those were lefties, correct?

Well, that's not what he's doing. He is targeting a group people with a lifestyle that his base supporters don't agree with. So he demonizes them. And that makes his supporters happy.
He couldn't give a rat's ass about children. If he did, he'd understand that gays and trannies..don't go after children. It's their parents, close family members and friends that are the biggest threats. ^Shrug*.
I target sociopaths who kill and mutilate children

It's not hard to understand really.

You know, people without a voice, like the people in Palestine Ohio

You cannot outlaw abortion and then ignore it when it happens.

I suppose you could, but what then is the point?

They all take an oath to do no harm, and when they do, they need to be held accountable by the law.

But I know democrats love lawlessness and suffering.
You really didn't read the article you posted very carefully, did you?
This isn't about abortion, but the need to be able to make critical medical decisions without the fear of prison and fines hanging over you.
I'm sorry, if the choice comes down to the mother living or the baby living...guess which one most sane people would pick?

I target sociopaths who kill and mutilate children

It's not hard to understand really.

You know, people without a voice, like the people in Palestine Ohio
You funnel outrage and grievance..because it's all you know.
You are correct, it's not hard to understand your herd mentality.

Tell me, was your "voice" heard as loudly when the people of Flint, MI were
suffering?...how about the people in Jackson, MS?

The government does not care, that is the point.

Many doctors don't seem to either these days.

Money rules.

Does the government care about 200 Americans dropping dead everyday from drugs coming across the border?

Does the government care about the myriad of Americans who have died or had medical complications from the vaccine they mandated?

Does the government care about the children coming forward today who regret transitioning into another sex?

Does the government care about a town nuked with toxic chemicals in Ohio?

Did the government care about war veterans from Vietnam suffering from Agent Orange as they denied them medical care?

Does the government care?
And when will you ever learn dupe?

The new gender transitioning push by the medical establishment is another money making scheme

Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and gender confirmation surgery can be expensive, and paying for them isn’t always doable without extra financing. Unfortunately, not all healthcare companies cover these costs — and even if they do, they’ll cover only up to a specified point or have requirements that you may not be able to safely meet.

Learn more about the legal and medical costs associated with transitioning and the financing options available to you if you can’t afford them up front.

For some people, transitioning doesn’t cost any more than the fees associated with legally changing their name and gender. These fees widely range from $100 to as much as $2,000, depending on the court and whether you need legal help.

For others, transitioning also involves HRT, which can cost $7,000 a year or more depending on your insurance, the hormones taken and how the hormones are administered. Some people maintain HRT until they receive gender confirmation surgery, while others continue it indefinitely.

Many also choose to undergo surgical procedures. Gender confirmation surgery — also called gender reassignment or realignment surgery — refers to a series of medical procedures that allow transgender people to have the physical appearance and functional abilities of the gender they know themselves to be.

Male-to-female (MTF) transitions can reach more than $140,000, while female-to-male (FTM) transitions can cost $120,000 when you include hospital stays, travel costs and other expenses. The cost of an FTM top procedure can run upward of $11,000 for the surgery alone.

Other popular surgeries include facial feminization ($25,000 to $60,000) and breast augmentation ($5,000 to $10,000). Transmasculine people may choose to undergo a double mastectomy ($3,800 to $11,000) or hysterectomy ($11,000 to $35,000).

Then to justify their actions, the claim is that not doing this will cost even more. LOL Funny how they fail to give any data to back that up.

The cost of not transitioning

Not transitioning comes with its own set of high costs, but these aren’t typically paid for in cash. According to a 2015 survey conducted by the National Center for Transgender Equality — the most recent and comprehensive data set of transgender people in the US to date — nearly 40% of transgender people surveyed experience serious psychological distress, which is often directly associated with violence, discrimination and rejection due to their gender identity. By contrast, the general population’s average is 5%.

Rates of distress are shown to diminish after transitioning: Only 24% of those who transitioned more than 10 years before the survey experienced psychological distress, compared with 49% of those who hadn’t transitioned but wanted to.

Hilarious.

Why won't they discuss the suicide rates among these people?

Does the government care about 200 Americans dropping dead everyday from drugs coming across the border?

Does the government care about the myriad of Americans who have died or had medical complications from the vaccine they mandated?

Does the government care about the children coming forward today who regret transitioning into another sex?

Did the government care about war veterans from Vietnam suffering from Agent Orange as they denied them medical care?

None of these points has ANYTHING to do with why this hospital in a deep red state is dropping certain coverages due to the political climate you say is because of the left wing...in blood red Idaho. :)
THAT was the point of your OP.

These are just a laundry list of grievances. And I know you don't care about any of them. They're just convenient talking points for you.

So…lefties don’t want to fund sex changes and puberty blockers for children now in the name of “ healthcare”?
I think you have it backwards. The Left wants to provide healthcare to those that need it. If the doctors and parents and patients agree on a course of treatment, it doesn't sound like the Right (supposedly the side of freedom, individual responsibility, and small government) has a dog in that fight.

Why are Democrats so obsessed with helping grade schoolers conform to leftist gender identity ideology when they should be teaching them reading and writing?

I think you have it backwards. The Left wants to provide healthcare to those that need it. If the doctors and parents and patients agree on a course of treatment, it doesn't sound like the Right (supposedly the side of freedom, individual responsibility, and small government) has a dog in that fight.
No they don’t. If that were true they wouldn’t ban one area of medical treatment while promoting another.

None of these points has ANYTHING to do with why this hospital in a deep red state is dropping certain coverages due to the political climate you say is because of the left wing...in blood red Idaho. :)
THAT was the point of your OP.

These are just a laundry list of grievances. And I know you don't care about any of them. They're just convenient talking points for you.
No, I talk about relevant injustices of today, like the world having more slaves today than at any other time in the world

The Left, like yourself, however, just sits around virtue signaling about slavery that happened hundreds of years ago

If you Leftists cared about slavery, you would be more concerned about alleviating the current suffering than pretending to care about the suffering hundreds of years ago you can do nothing about.

Which children came forth with regrets about a sex change?
There`s no shortage of government officials in East Palestine Ohio.
I don`t know of anyone who the government mandated to get vaccinated. If the military required it, those serving were free to leave and get jobs.
A Fentanyl lab was discovered in Arizona. At one time Arizona really was a part of Mexico...and then we stole it from them.
Whine about some other made-up bullshit.

The Left wants to give us free medical?

You mean like denying people health care because they would not take the jab?

Many patients were turned away for just that reason.

No, I talk about relevant injustices of today, like the world having more slaves today than at any other time in the world

The Left, like yourself, however, just sits around virtue signaling about slavery that happened hundreds of years ago

If you Leftists cared about slavery, you would be more concerned about alleviating the current suffering than pretending to care about the suffering hundreds of years ago you can do nothing about.
State government decides to criminalize doctors.

Doctors leave.

This isn’t rocket science.

Which children came forth with regrets about a sex change?
There`s no shortage of government officials in East Palestine Ohio.
I don`t know of anyone who the government mandated to get vaccinated. If the military required it, those serving were free to leave and get jobs.
A Fentanyl lab was discovered in Arizona. At one time Arizona really was a part of Mexico...and then we stole it from them.
Whine about some other made-up bullshit.
What are the odds that Jazz Jennings…the lefts poster child for transitioning… either de transitions or commits suicide because they regret being manipulated by their parents and liberal media?

Forum List

Back