The medical community is beginning the Big Lie about transgendering kids……mutilation and sterilization is good for them…

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This article links to a deeper look at the Medical community lying about kids being mutilated for the transgender cult………the link goes to an in depth article in the various democrat party controlled medical organizations citing three studies on mutilating kids……all three studies are simply justifications without evidence that mutilating kids is good for them…..

The footnote points to this study, this study, and this study. None of the three studies includes any outcome data at all. It’s very bad form for the AMA — an organization that we would hope would adhere to the highest standards of evidence — to claim X, and then point to not one but three studies that offer no statistical evidence in support of X.

————-

The American Academy of Pediatrics document is “Ensuring Comprehensive Care and Support for Transgender and Gender-Diverse Children and Adolescents,” a “Policy Statement” published in Pediatrics. It’s written to be a general rundown of these issues for medical providers, and it barely touches on the evidence question. It does include the claim that “There is a limited but growing body of evidence that suggests that using an integrated affirmative model results in young people having fewer mental health concerns whether they ultimately identify as transgender.24,36,37” That’s a strikingly similar sentence to the AMA/GLMA one.

And sure enough, those three endnotes are… the exact same three citations, in the same order, as are found in the AMA document. You know, the ones that offer no evidence about the outcomes of kids who go through this protocol…

Oh look, he's (J. Singal) got a leftist Ivy League pedigree.....Princeton.

I'm telling you people that there is a leftist/Rino Ivy League sheepskin at the root of nearly every ill that has befallen this country. Wake the fuck up!

Actually, Singalong is the one calling out the fake citations now being used to justify mutilating young children.

This article links to a deeper look at the Medical community lying about kids being mutilated for the transgender cult………the link goes to an in depth article in the various democrat party controlled medical organizations citing three studies on mutilating kids……all three studies are simply justifications without evidence that mutilating kids is good for them…..

The footnote points to this study, this study, and this study. None of the three studies includes any outcome data at all. It’s very bad form for the AMA — an organization that we would hope would adhere to the highest standards of evidence — to claim X, and then point to not one but three studies that offer no statistical evidence in support of X.

————-

The American Academy of Pediatrics document is “Ensuring Comprehensive Care and Support for Transgender and Gender-Diverse Children and Adolescents,” a “Policy Statement” published in Pediatrics. It’s written to be a general rundown of these issues for medical providers, and it barely touches on the evidence question. It does include the claim that “There is a limited but growing body of evidence that suggests that using an integrated affirmative model results in young people having fewer mental health concerns whether they ultimately identify as transgender.24,36,37” That’s a strikingly similar sentence to the AMA/GLMA one.

And sure enough, those three endnotes are… the exact same three citations, in the same order, as are found in the AMA document. You know, the ones that offer no evidence about the outcomes of kids who go through this protocol…

The abuse of children will be this Nations downfall... FACT.

The world is watching in horror now. It has to be.

The abuse of children will be this Nations downfall... FACT.

The world is watching in horror now. It has to be.
No.

That shit stops right here, right now.

It's why I'm here.

EVERY SINGLE LEFTIE ON THIS BOARD threatened children last summer. If you voted for a Democrat, you threatened a child. I'm here to make everyone understand that reality.

If you voted for one of those fucktard Democrat mayors, YOU are responsible for race riots, arson, and even outright murder. I'm here to hold you responsible for it

If you think you can hold me responsible for an insurrection, I got news for you: I'm going to make you responsible for terrorist attacks against children.

Don't think I can do it? It's a very short step from here to the ears of the RNC and from there to the national news.

No.

It's why I'm here.

EVERY SINGLE LEFTIE ON THIS BOARD threatened children last summer. If you voted for a Democrat, you threatened a child. I'm here to make everyone understand that reality.

If you voted for one of those fucktard Democrat mayors, YOU are responsible for race riots, arson, and even outright murder. I'm here to hold you responsible for it

If you think you can hold me responsible for an insurrection, I got news for you: I'm going to make you responsible for terrorist attacks against children.

Don't think I can do it? It's a very short step from here to the ears of the RNC and from there to the national news.
Hope so Scruffy, because it's gotten way out of hand.

JUNE 11, 2022 05:30 AM
BY
JEREMIAH POFF
When a video of a gay bar in Dallas hosting a drag queen show for children drew widespread outrage from parents and conservatives, it represented the latest chapter in a growing trend of drag shows for minors.
The show, which many deemed inappropriate for children, was the latest episode in a saga that dates back several years and started with the controversial " Drag Queen Story Hour " at local public libraries.
The Texas show prompted state Rep. Bryan Slaton (R) to announce he would introduce legislation prohibiting minors to be present for such events.

Comment:
This is grooming.
This is child abuse.
The Left demands to be allowed to abuse children or they will brand the dissenters as homophobic and transphobic.
demchildabusekadhahdkhdakd.JPG
demchildabuseajkdhakjakdh.JPG

No.

It's why I'm here.

No one is attacking children, you silly freak.

Oh look, he's (J. Singal) got a leftist Ivy League pedigree.....Princeton.

I'm telling you people that there is a leftist/Rino Ivy League sheepskin at the root of nearly every ill that has befallen this country. Wake the fuck up!

Look at your source. Hot-air .com.. is this a joke?

————-

And if you don't agree you're an anti science uncaring transphobic bigot

Forum List

Back