The Media Is Turning On Mass-Murderer Andrew Cuomo.....Too Little...Too Late In My Opinion

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
So much is coming out against NY Governor Andrew Cuomo these days that's looking like he may be resigning in a matter of days.
I welcome this.....but what kind of degenerate will they replace him with?
There's always a method to media madness....and this is no different. There has to be a reason that Andrew Cuomo is catching Hell. Is something else going on?

So much is coming out against NY Governor Andrew Cuomo these days that's looking like he may be resigning in a matter of days.
There's always a method to media madness....and this is no different. There has to be a reason that Andrew Cuomo is catching Hell. Is something else going on?

He must have crossed someone high up in the democrat Party. It's ALL of it at once! They want to force him out without the usual democrat "apparent suicide" ending. Maybe they wanted to clear the way for AOC?

He must have crossed someone high up in the democrat Party. It's ALL of it at once! They want to force him out without the usual democrat "apparent suicide" ending. Maybe they wanted to clear the way for AOC?
I think part of it is the media attempting to regain our trust.
My trust is gone forever.

It's New York.

Once he's gone there'll be a long line of ever worse degenerates ready to replace him.

And New York voters will ferret out the worst.

If they don't think any out is corrupt enough they'll retread an old trick and buy some outside politician a new home in Chappaqua.

The state of New York in general has a history of electing Cuomo type people into office. A LOT of Americans like to just kook out with the kookies, corrupto's & incompetent bimbos but hey, if folks want 'em they get 'em! Like no shortage of Bozo wannabees looking forwards to becoming elected Bozo's & both New York & Commifornia states welcome Bozo politicians enthusiastically & with open arms!

The state of New York in general has a history of electing Cuomo type people into office. A LOT of Americans like to just kook out with the kookies, corrupto's & incompetent bimbos but hey, if folks want 'em they get 'em! Like no shortage of Bozo wannabees looking forwards to becoming elected Bozo's & both New York & Commifornia states welcome Bozo politicians enthusiastically & with open arms!
The problem is NY voters move to other states and repeat this stupidity everywhere they go.

The information on this chart is as of February 11, 2021. New York had 1.54 Covid deaths per 100 nursing home patients.

Let us look at other “mass murderers” as the OP put it.
1614208516452.jpeg

Texas has an astounding 2.15 nursing home deaths per 100. Gov. Abbott should be immediately arrested for mass murder. How about Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kentucky and Tennessee? You might as well sign your death warrant if you are admitted to an Indiana nursing home. Those governors have far worse records than the New York Governor. Hey, OP where is you outrage! Let’s get the pitchforks!

Last edited:

Why would ANYBODY trust the Lamestream media ever again when they continue to this day to keep lying about the jfk assassination and still enforce the fictional Warren commission? :cuckoo:

The information on this chart is as of February 11, 2021. New York had 1.54 Covid deaths per 100 nursing home patients. ...

Cuomo forced the nursing homes to take in people with the Wuhan virus. As in forced them. Surely you know that by now?

The left is filled with so many ignorant douches like you.

The information on this chart is as of February 11, 2021. New York had 1.54 Covid deaths per 100 nursing home patients. ...

Cuomo forced the nursing homes to take in people with the Wuhan virus. As in forced them. Surely you know that by now?

The left is filled with so many ignorant douches like you.
The only ignorant douches are turds like yourself who have no argument against the above statistics. Red states are far worse on nursing home covid deaths than New York.

The information on this chart is as of February 11, 2021. New York had 1.54 Covid deaths per 100 nursing home patients.

Let us look at other “mass murderers” as the OP put it.View attachment 461344

Texas has an astounding 2.15 nursing home deaths per 100. Gov. Abbott should be immediately arrested for mass murder. How about Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kentucky and Tennessee? Those governors have far worse records than the New York Governor. Hey, OP where is you outrage! Let’s get the pitchforks!

Bullshit.
15,000 dead seniors whether they died in the nursing home...in the ambulance on the way to the hospital...or in the hospital it way too many. The point you seem to have a problem is the numbers NY has released haven't been accurate.
Cuomo has been fudging his numbers....and may face legal action and possibly a jail sentence for obstruction.

The only ignorant douches are turds like yourself who have no argument against the above statistics. Red states are far worse on nursing home covid deaths than New York.

You are very stupid. These numbers you tout occurred around the holidays when those poor people were away from family. They were very depressed as a matter of fact, and as any professional will tell you, and that weakens the immune system

The fact about Cuomo is he forced nursing homes to take in Wuhan virus patients. And my, how you ignore that very fact while making ridiculous accusations against others.

Bullshit.
15,000 dead seniors whether they died in the nursing home...in the ambulance on the way to the hospital...or in the hospital it way too many. The point you seem to have a problem is the numbers NY has released haven't been accurate.
Cuomo has been fudging his numbers....and may face legal action and possibly a jail sentence for obstruction.

He'll be the last to admit what Cuomo did. Liberalism is a mental disease.

Doubtful. They merely "report" the daily DNC CCP talking points

Let us look at other “mass murderers” as the OP put it.View attachment 461344

Texas has an astounding 2.15 nursing home deaths per 100. Gov. Abbott should be immediately arrested for mass murder. How about Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kentucky and Tennessee? You might as well sign your death warrant if you are admitted to an Indiana nursing home. Those governors have far worse records than the New York Governor. Hey, OP where is you outrage! Let’s get the pitchforks!

The chart isn't correct, as we have learned.....Andy the Grandma serial killer, covered up the numbers.

The problem is NY voters move to other states and repeat this stupidity everywhere they go.

I have the same fear with the Commiefornians wanting to relocate from Commiefornia. It's one thing to escape from a state that one helped vote into a repressive state. It's quite another thing altogether to escape a repressive state one helped build then try to rebuild the new state into the nightmare one just fled from.

Politics/religion is like shopping for clothes. One purchases clothes primarily on what one thinks makes him/her look attractive to others. As far as fit goes that can always be altered."

Forum List

Back