The Meaning of "Triggered"

But not triggered as defined in response to lefties being unable to handle other opinions.

You mean reality. Looks like the idiot (and a few of his pals) was triggered by the fact that Joe Biden's victory was being announced in Congress that day.

1643126902450.png

You mean reality. Looks like the idiot (and a few of his pals) was triggered by the fact that Joe Biden's victory was being announced in Congress that day.

View attachment 592588

That's not triggered. What are they doing to prevent the opinion they don't like from being disseminated?

Triggered is a specific reaction to an opposing opinion where the person triggered claims or feels actual harm from hearing said opinion. It's the reason for the so called "trigger warnings" you see now on content.

It's the idea that even having to think about an opinion that counters yours causes actual harm.

None of which applies to the picture above.

He still apologized. But I understand that orange cultists don't really get that. It's quite foreign to them.
Biden insulted someone who asked an honest question, unlike the dishonest assholes who asked Trump stupid questions.
I realize you have never watched a Press Conference; I have.

Forum List

Back