The marxist trans movement explained.

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
The lawsuits over the next 5-10 years are going to be epic. These satanic marxists will get destroyed.

Ultimately, it is al about the great reset.

The idea, here, is to create a wedge between children and their family, replace loyalty to family with loyalty to an all-powerful state and create an entire generation of useful idiots.

It's much like the design of the Hitler youth league, the idea being is that once you have them, you have them for life.

I always imagined trannies were a bi product of weak willed overly protected pussified kids raising another generation just like them. Meanwhile corporations and politicians capitalized on them by being the only ones encouraging them and pushing for them for the sake of votes and dollars. That is a over simplified version.

But it seems the real source behind all this is more insidious. And more destructive and evil that I knew. I realized some of the sources mentioned here but I didn't realize how far they would go and that some of their ends were specifically to destroy aspects of our society.

Forum List

Back