The Marxist Takeover of America.

You people are barking loons. No wonder we have so many conspiracy theories and so much mental illness in this country.
They have to have an enemy, the Islam scare has died down, Antifa is stagnant, so what the hell, let’s ressurrect the commies and marxists (never mind we don’t have a clue as to what it really means or that no one is interested in a communist economy) we’ll make it up as we go along…move over Soros.

They have to have an enemy, the Islam scare has died down, Antifa is stagnant, so what the hell, let’s ressurrect the commies and marxists (never mind we don’t have a clue as to what it really means or that no one is interested in a communist economy) we’ll make it up as we go along…move over Soros.

You're right.. They should get a life or a job..

This thread is a perfect example of the ignorance and paranoia and damned DRAMA our fellow citizens indulge in constantly.
To my understanding, neither the author of the piece, Loudon - a reactionary of the first water and contributor to the loony Epoch Times, nor the OP, Mindful, are US citizens.
Both, however, will inflict their paranoia where ever they are able to find simple minds.

Last edited:
You are mentally ill. Quit making threats.
You wouldn't know mental illness if it emerged from your anus and chewed your dick off, further, I do not make threats sweetie-pie, I merely acknowledge fact and reality! You animals have poked the bear, and the bear is now up and at em, you are not our fellow, you are the filth of creation, as are all like you! Who will defend you weaklings this time, the woke???

You and your ilk, are nothing but the excrement of vast abundance, parasites unable to exist independent of a host from whence to feed upon, you have no idea, none, just how close the end is, its in your stupid fucking face and still you refuse to acknowledge its reality, well this go round you are all on your own, now run along and mask up sweetie-pie.... :poke:

To my understanding, neither the author of the piece, Loudon - a reactionary of the first water and contributor to the loony Epoch Times, nor the OP, Mindful are US citizens.
Both, however, will inflict their paranoia where ever they are able to find simple minds.

Wow.. They really should get a life.

You wouldn't know mental illness if it emerged from your anus and chewed your dick off, further, I do not make threats sweetie-pie, I merely acknowledge fact and reality! You animals have poked the bear, and the bear is now up and at em, you are not our fellow, you are the filth of creation, as are all like you! Who will defend you weaklings this time, the woke???

You and your ilk, are nothing but the excrement of vast abundance, parasites unable to exist independent of a host from whence to feed upon, you have no idea, none, just how close the end is, its in your stupid fucking face and still you refuse to acknowledge its reality, well this go round you are all on your own, now run along and mask up sweetie-pie.... :poke:

Grow up, twerp.

To my understanding, neither the author of the piece, Loudon - a reactionary of the first water and contributor to the loony Epoch Times, nor the OP, Mindful are US citizens.

Dirty underhand tricks. :poke:

Is all you are capable of. You have no interest in debate. So you bring your low intellect insults to upstairs.

You slag off the USA and the UK, incessantly, and are not a citizen of either country

What exactly is wrong with you?

Spoken like a true minion.

Dirty underhand tricks. :poke:

Is all you are capable of. You have no interest in debate. So you bring your low intellect insults to upstairs.

You slag off the USA and the UK, incessantly, and are not a citizen of either country

What exactly is wrong with you?

So where are you from?

None are so blind as those who will not see. Or perhaps these blind have an agenda...

You mean the pact from which the US withdrew in 2019 no longer binds Russia? Oh the humanity.

@cnm

Of course we withdrew from the pact. Russia failed to return to full and verified compliance through the destruction of its noncompliant missile system.

Maybe your boi in the White House will draw up a new deal with Putin after the first nuke wipes out a battalion of NATO soldiers. I kinda doubt it though, that stuttering fuck will probably just wave a white flag and give them back Alaska. That about all that piece shit is capable of.

Forum List

Back