The mainstream media wants me to believe blocking traffic on major streets and harrassing motorists is called a peaceful protest

You can even set things on fire.

1656168280597.png

I rode amtrak from florida to vermont a month ago.
South of savannah a guy steped in front of the train.

So we sat in the swamp 4 four hous.
Got to DC 6 hours late.

The guy changed/inconvenienced thousand of people.

I understand that suicide is the sincerest form of self-pity But this guy was only thinking of himself..

The Amtrak crew was Stellar amazing.

So if people lob anonymous at somebody else's grandparents in a police uniform,

They shouldn't ask for the police or paramedics to help them ever again.

If u block the road for political gain
And innocents die ?

Then do the ends justify the ilbegotten means ?

So the media thinks Im blind and dumb
Yep. The concept is to apply pressure on regular folks so that we do something. It doesn't work but people continue to try.

Honestly, it makes me call them names and then refuse to engage in whatever the hell it is that they want me to do.

Cool. Another thread made to excuse a violent conservative. We just don't have enough of those. People just haven't learned how violent most conservatives are, so we need more threads like this.

1/6 was "legitimate political discourse" according to the GOP. Blocking traffic is pretty mild by comparison.
It's kidnapping.

"To seize and detain", is precisely what these animals are trying to do.

1/6 was "legitimate political discourse" according to the GOP. Blocking traffic is pretty mild by comparison.

Not if your the one who just had the stroke and your ambulance is now going to make it to the hospital in 4 hours.

Blocking the road for what exactly? court decision didnt go your way? its done. blocking the streets arent going to do anything. The answer is for Americans to vote and get the representatives they want in their state. It's how the will of the people is expressed.

Not if your the one who just had the stroke and your ambulance is now going to make it to the hospital in 4 hours.

Blocking the road for what exactly? court decision didnt go your way? its done. blocking the streets arent going to do anything. The answer is for Americans to vote and get the representatives they want in their state. It's how the will of the people is expressed.

Well, the GOP called the 140 cops who were injured, one murdered, lawmakers running for their lives "legitimate political discourse" on 1/6. Goose meet gander I suppose.

Well, the GOP called the 140 cops who were injured, one murdered, lawmakers running for their lives "legitimate political discourse" on 1/6. Goose meet gander I suppose.
So the payback rule justifies what they did to the legislators in Arizona, right?

Forum List

Back