“The main thing I liked about Islam was the respect for women” PLAYBOY MODEL REVERTED

i see islam as i see most religions...simply a way to control and a way to keep women on the back track and justify it with some book written by some man....

Just what I have always been saying about the quran. It is a book of horrible lies about God, that is designed to scare silly Arabs into fighting Muhammads wars for him.

He promises them heavenly rewards if they die fighting and hellfire if they turn back from a battle.

Sun/Moon/Star Worship = Islam

Make no mistake. .

islamic_moon_w.jpg

And the call to worship is actually a form of ritualistic chant to the Moon God

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Ren0qbf3w&feature=related]Beautiful Adhan, Must Listen!!! - YouTube[/ame]

There are no original copies of either the Torah or the Bible.

But todays Quran is exactly like the the first Quran. :cool:

No it is not, because the original quran had no vowels. In any case there were several versions (I believe it was 4) that were destroyed by Uthman, to create the surviving quran.

Not to mention the well known story that a Goat ate some of the original writings that were written down on leaves and bark.:tongue:

No it is not, because the original quran had no vowels. In any case there were several versions (I believe it was 4) that were destroyed by Uthman, to create the surviving quran.

Not to mention the well known story that a Goat ate some of the original writings that were written down on leaves and bark.:tongue:

"Hey! Who let this goat in here?!"

I see that Emily has stopped defending Islam, now that she knows how many lies her friend at CAIR has been telling her.

Islam includes and incorporates the Jewish Torah and Christian Scriptures along with the Muslim Quran. So this is supposed to be the final message fulfilling the whole lineage, the true interpretation of all of these.

Ah, the Muslims venerate the Torah and the Gospel, do they? Hmm... let's check on that, shall we?

From the searchable archives at IslamWeb (linked):

Ash-Shams Ar-Ramli may Allaah have mercy upon him said: 'It is not permissible or sufficient to cleanse oneself after defecation with something that should be respected. What should be respected is of various kinds, among which is something on which some religious knowledge is written, like Prophetic narrations and Islamic jurisprudence, and the knowledge that leads to learning such science. As regards what is not respected, like philosophy and the torah or the Injeel [Gospel] which are known to be distorted and which do not contain any great name, then it is permissible to cleanse with them after defecating.'

Hmmm, I guess they don't venerate them so much after all!

Not to worry, my friend Mustafaa with CAIR explained that true Islam would not push to indoctrinate anyone to change religions anyway. It is a teaching from Mohammad that there is "no compulsion in religion." So anyone doing that, compelling or even punishing people religiously, is NOT practicing true to Islam. He agrees that many Muslims may need reform, as opposed to trying to reform Islam which is supposed to be final and complete as given.

Nope, Muslims won't force you to change your religion; they'll just kill you if you don't, as the Koran commands... repeatedly:

9.5 So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

4.88 What is the matter with you, then, that you have become two parties about the hypocrites, while Allah has made them return (to unbelief) for what they have earned? Do you wish to guide him whom Allah has caused to err? And whomsoever Allah causes to err, you shall by no means find a way for him.
4.89 They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

2.191 And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

I think, Emily, that you need to do a lot more reading, and not just believe what you are told. Go to the sources.

-- Paravani

Last edited:

Clearly you haven't researched the history of your own holy book.

The Koran was compiled by a bunch of people who knew Muhammed, who got together after his death to make sure that everything he said got written down. Aisha was one of them. Different ones had memorized different parts of the verbal Koran; so they all wrote down what they remembered. Then they compared what they'd all written down, and some of it matched and some of it didn't; and then they decided between themselves what did or didn't get put into the first Koran.

Finally, to make sure that the first Koran was the only Koran, and that nobody would ever get confused and add stuff later that had been thrown out the first time, they burned all of the extra sayings and the ones that had been written down more than once, or that were slightly different versions.

And THAT'S how your "original, uncorrupted" Koran was written... according to your own elders on your own islamic websites which can be found all over the internet.

Educate yourself about your own religion, will you?

-- Paravani

The Qur'an is perfect and always has been since the first day it was given to humanity. :cool:

You are so totally brainwashed.

Why don't you learn your own religion's history, instead of just swallowing the imam's propaganda hook, line, and sinker?

The Koran wasn't "given to humanity" in one day -- it was compiled by Muhammed's friends and family AFTER he died!

The more you spout your ignorant, brainwashed propaganda, the dumber your religion looks. If you're going to be an apologist (which means, a "defender of belief"), then the least you could do is learn and research what it is that you're defending.

Look it up for yourself, will you? Or, are you afraid that when you learn the history of your own religion, you won't think it's so great anymore?

-- Paravani

Last edited:
^^^^^^^ The Torah says many similar things concerning women. :cool:

Sunni, you don't even know anything about your OWN religion! And you think you have a right to talk about other people's religions???

Sorry, but you're just an uneducated, ignorant LOSER. You don't know anything about Judaism or the Torah. Stop preaching your lies and showing your stupidity here.

Being an uneducated big-mouth might fly at the mosque, but there's nobody here who's buying what you're selling.

-- Paravani

Last edited:
I really don't care if you buy it or not.

True story........ :cool:

Being respectful of women would not cause one to humiliate women by putting them in Fem-Tents.

Is you fragile male ego so tentative that you feel better about yourself by humiliating women? :cool:

I have no problem with it......... :thup:

Of course you don't. You're not the one being humiliated by being stripped of their person-hood and dignity.

What a shame that you have no problem with humiliating women in such a manner.

Such are the wages of adherence to a code of immorality invented by muhamud (swish). :cool:

The Qur'an is perfect and always has been since the first day it was given to humanity. :cool:

The quran says that if it were not from God you would find in it, contradictions.

Here is a contradiction.

Qur’an states in chapter 6:22-23 that in the day of judgment, infidels attempt to conceal some thing from God while in chapter 4:42 the Qur’an contradicts that and indicates that they do not conceal anything from God.

You have chosen to believe this, and never address the fact or that there is nothing to prevent others from choosing otherwise.

It is not clear why you participate in these rather repetitive postings without answering serious questions to your choice. One can only guess you think it makes you more righteous or puts you in good with God.

Women, particularly western women love islam. They don't feel persecuted but protected. There is little in the koran that you won't find in obama's Life of Julia.

Islam is what it is........... :cool:

It does not need defended nor excuses made for it.

...and what it is, is an all-consuming, OCD addled, totalitarian politico-religious ideology. :cool:

"It does not need defended nor excuses made for it"

What "defended" would it need? :cool:

True story......... :thup:

Forum List

Back