The Lord Loves you: I was 13 when the Pope came to Ireland & I was raped the next year by priest(s)!

Well, I understand why the priest goes for youngsters.

BgPuQNcCIAAkQZf.jpg
Is all laughable really, since atheists cannot really have problem with child rape, if they read Marquis de Sade books they see the mind of how a true atheist think, and child rape is just a harmless "vice" like that of any other animal if one is atheist.

So seems attempt by atheists to attribute their rapicious impulses to holier members of society, which is why I laugh. They should just repent and end their suffering and hellish existences, honestly.

Do the atheists have a sponsored state nation backing rape of virgin ASS!?

Lord really loves us, that's true. The popes can be good, bad or even evil.

OP seems to be trying to mix up flies and steaks.
I think the OP is trying to make a point about organized religion, and how it has been used for centuries as a vehicle for corruption, as a money maker, and a way to sexually abuse our youth. Not necessarily an attack on God.
The "God loves us" part is just the facade used as a front to let organized religion wield its dirty tricks on the people. At the end of the day, God has nothing to do with it.

OP Title SAVE
The Lord Loves you: I was 13 when the Pope came to Ireland & I was raped the next year by priest

'I was 13, the Pope came to Ireland and I was raped by a priest the next year'

by Colm O'Gorman
WHEN POPE JOHN Paul II came to Ireland I was 13 years old. Just over a year later, I was raped for the first time by a Roman Catholic priest. I am just one of very many victims of such abuse.

Between 1936 and 1970, 137,000 children were detained in industrial schools and reformatories operated by the Roman Catholic Church in Ireland. The Commission to Inquire into Child Abuse investigated the treatment of children by the religious congregations which ran the institutions.

The Ryan Report details horrific and inexcusable neglect by congregations who were well paid by the state to ‘care’ for those detained in their institutions.
'I was 13 when the Pope came to Ireland and I was raped by a priest the next year'

:dunno: DANG!? Was/IS taking 13-year old to young to ASS RAPE?
Or do YOU/they require younger age MEAT to ASS RAPE BLOODY?
CAN Any Followers offer first-hand information would be helpful here.

‘He didn’t really love us’

In a few weeks Pope Francis will arrive in Ireland. The visit will reignite memories of that first Papal visit. Iconic moments such as when John Paul II looked out across a crowd of 300,000 at a Youth Mass in Co Galway and proclaimed “Young People of Ireland, I love you!”

:dunno::eek-52:Yep, The Pope only loves money. Some take FRESH VIRGIN ASS!

Devotees... Do you rape your kids? As these events
are godly teaching in the churches. Fully approved and
funded by YOU!
Obviously homosexuality should be outlawed again.
Why? Legally over 18. I don't care who does whom. Them be our laws.
The followers of fake lords like to see raping of youngsters 13 and under it seems.
All rapists justify rape, we don't need your excuse for justifying rape.

OP Title SAVE
The Lord Loves you: I was 13 when the Pope came to Ireland & I was raped the next year by priest

by Colm O'Gorman
WHEN POPE JOHN Paul II came to Ireland I was 13 years old. Just over a year later, I was raped for the first time by a Roman Catholic priest. I am just one of very many victims of such abuse.

Between 1936 and 1970, 137,000 children were detained in industrial schools and reformatories operated by the Roman Catholic Church in Ireland. The Commission to Inquire into Child Abuse investigated the treatment of children by the religious congregations which ran the institutions.

The Ryan Report details horrific and inexcusable neglect by congregations who were well paid by the state to ‘care’ for those detained in their institutions.
'I was 13 when the Pope came to Ireland and I was raped by a priest the next year'

In a few weeks Pope Francis will arrive in Ireland. The visit will reignite memories of that first Papal visit. Iconic moments such as when John Paul II looked out across a crowd of 300,000 at a Youth Mass in Co Galway and proclaimed “Young People of Ireland, I love you!”

funded by YOU!
The followers of fake lords like to see raping of youngsters 13 and under it seems.

You can read about 300 plus more in the hidden Badlands here.
A WEAK DOPer Mod makes sure these facts are hidden from the public.
As the coward it is. Can't back the fake lords BDS in public.
Seems there are way more kids raped by the church for profits every year still..

PA. AG, Grand Jury is Hunting for Catholic Child Rapers in 6 dioceses. Did you offer VIRGIN ASS?
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I like to think there is a special place in hell for those who use a religious position to sexually abuse children...but anyone that does deserves hell
How about pussy grabbers and cheaters ?
Or when a dad talks about his daughters boobs and legs ?

And then gets prayed over by a bunch of guys in business suits who claim that they represent the Creator, with all hands on! It's not just the Roman Catholics and the Episcopalians in robes. Look at the picture of these Protestant jerks in suits with their hands sanctimoniously on the orange whore. They all look soooo pius.

OP Title SAVE

by Colm O'Gorman

funded by YOU!
Seems the lords' Vatican City is way to good at it.
For many, many x15 plus centuries they raped with impunity. Can you explain why?

Last edited:
OP Title SAVE

by Colm O'Gorman

funded by YOU!
Seems the lords' Vatican City is way to good at it. Can you explain why?
Your demonic love of homosexuality says you're really into it.

Gays very very rarely sexually abuse children physically. They may want to be accepted, but I think I read somewhere the stats that gay people do NOT sodomize children. Thats a hetero thing.
Well, considering that 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before they reach 18 by.... guess what.....hetero males.............many of which are FATHERS, and other male family members and friends...

Gays very very rarely sexually abuse children physically. They may want to be accepted, but I think I read somewhere the stats that gay people do NOT sodomize children. Thats a hetero thing.
Well, considering that 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before they reach 18 by.... guess what.....hetero males.............many of which are FATHERS, and other male family members and friends...

There is lots of abuse in the heterosexual community, like from step-fathers and mommy's boyfriends. But the victims are girls, who obviously don't mean much. The people who get into this anti-LGBT thing don't give a flying you-know-what if the victims are female. This is okay, no matter what the age. But touch a male child/teenager of the same age, and these morons are all over it.

This is why I have always argued that we should establish definite ages for the perp and the child/teenage subject, and the age differences involved. Roy moore? The Duck Dynasty guys? Trolling for fresh meat?

Last edited:

I like to think there is a special place in hell for those who use a religious position to sexually abuse children...but anyone that does deserves hell
Most sexual abusers were abused themselves. The sin just keeps growing. Do those who do it deserve hell? Part me of me says hell yes. Part of me says they are warped and they were made that way by someone else that was warped.

The numbers seem to show many abused by priest abuse others.
Many go full priesthood to get easy access to gullible fresh Anal Meat offerings.
Go godly, support child rape! It's the DOPer rightie thang to do.

Thanks to lunatics like yourself -- your tribe has developed an UNCANNY ABILITY to alienate much of own "group identity" base. Your ranting here on a Catholic beat-down -- with the help of a few leaked DNC emails disparaging Catholics and the Hillary gaff about "baskets of deplorabels" --- is gonna finish the job. Keep it up moron -- you'll dismantle your party completely before you kick the bucket. :2up:

The Democratic Party is facing a Catholic apocalypse

Things get more dire at the state level and pose particular challenges to Democratic efforts to win back control of either chamber of Congress. In the 2006 off-year election, the white Catholic vote spilt just about evenly between Democratic and Republican congressional candidates. But by 2010, a yawning 20-point gap opened up that increased to 22 points in 2014.

“The shift in the Catholic vote should really be a wakeup call to the Democrats,” says Krueger. “White Catholics are 18 percent of the electorate and Catholics vote 1 to 2 percentage points above their representation in the overall population. This is a significant voting bloc that now perceives Republicans as being more welcoming to people of faith.”

Wrong

Shows how desperate some on left wing are - apparently they are somehow arguing that gay sex with underage boys is actually "straight"?

I guess that mean that if man make love to woman, this is actually "gay" then? What a weird wonky world they live in.

This is not a left issue.
Any Individual, like say godly loving DOPer or not vs a STATE (Vatican sponsored) backing rape as a cult (a Gang raping kids for the lord' for profits).

You just MADE it left issue by identifying Catholics as GOP supporters. That's how far you'll go to win power for the Lunatic Tribe.

Wrong

Shows how desperate some on left wing are - apparently they are somehow arguing that gay sex with underage boys is actually "straight"?

I guess that mean that if man make love to woman, this is actually "gay" then? What a weird wonky world they live in.

This is not a left issue.
Any Individual, like say godly loving DOPer or not vs a STATE (Vatican sponsored) backing rape as a cult (a Gang raping kids for the lord' for profits).

You just MADE it left issue by identifying Catholics as GOP supporters. That's how far you'll go to win power for the Lunatic Tribe.
Most catholics are democrats, especially highspanics. They staunchly oppose abortion so that's why they vote for the party that endorses abortion.

I think the OP is trying to make a point about organized religion, and how it has been used for centuries as a vehicle for corruption, as a money maker, and a way to sexually abuse our youth. Not necessarily an attack on God.
The "God loves us" part is just the facade used as a front to let organized religion wield its dirty tricks on the people. At the end of the day, God has nothing to do with it.

Almost. THERE ARE NO gods/lords'!

Most sexual abusers were abused themselves. The sin just keeps growing. Do those who do it deserve hell? Part me of me says hell yes. Part of me says they are warped and they were made that way by someone else that was warped.

Many go full priesthood to get easy access to gullible fresh Anal Meat offerings.

And access to fellow gay priests for their sexual proclivities as there’s no shortage of gays in the priesthood ranks.

And access to fellow gay priests for their sexual proclivities as there’s no shortage of gays in the priesthood ranks.
If the ranks are 90% Plus gay raping priest, that does help in the hiding of crimes. Like how the mod works.
Dang? Vatican City is located in the Italian mob homeland. That explains mob members. They were raped by a priest and went
full evildoer.

Forum List

Back