The Little Mermaid Probably Could Have Gotten A MUCH Better Remake

They didn’t change Jasmin,Belle or Cinderella.

They changed the genie from blue to black.

159723af2bc64d2657c0cf64d59b5346fe-24-aladdin-genies-lee.rsquare.w700.jpg

Time for you to grow outraged.

:abgg2q.jpg:

They changed the genie from blue to black.

159723af2bc64d2657c0cf64d59b5346fe-24-aladdin-genies-lee.rsquare.w700.jpg

Time for you to grow outraged.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Will Smith might have black genes but he actually looks white, but he's blue a lot of the movie anyways just like the original genie.

I was just thinking about it now watching the original and about how Ariel would look great in live action if she looked like she was supposed to look and the CGI wasn't horrible. Too bad that'll never happen. :sigh2:
Lol, ya don't like it don't watch it. Problem solved. Find something real to worry about. My daughter in 7th grade said she was being picked on on the internet. I walked over turned the computer off Problem solved. When they pick on you to your face is when you have a problem. That doesn't happen to her she 5ft 11 with a brown belt in Tae Quan Do. Worry about real problems.

I still have outrage for Flounder and the original mermaid was blonde with blue eyes or something so she wasn't black.

LOL

You're lying now, ya racist rightard. There's no mention of her hair being blonde.

As far as blue eyes...

6W0zuCDq7T9iyu2mKWTl4NnfdZSHk_UFIiaK15MuYoOT7iP5FYjQTbyLkxmWhPbUzKhIiKXinUzdicd1koc1NbtV5H4MtDdOW2A_TdnZcXb9asCGtRhaU2APyzeJb1KqjrUUbWn3GyiklvsjHA

LOL

You're lying now, ya racist rightard. There's no mention of her hair being blonde.

As far as blue eyes...

6W0zuCDq7T9iyu2mKWTl4NnfdZSHk_UFIiaK15MuYoOT7iP5FYjQTbyLkxmWhPbUzKhIiKXinUzdicd1koc1NbtV5H4MtDdOW2A_TdnZcXb9asCGtRhaU2APyzeJb1KqjrUUbWn3GyiklvsjHA

You know how rare it is to be black with blue eyes? I'm pretty sure that isn't what he had in mind. XD

Okay, chill!! ROTFLMAO!!! 😆

Yet here you are claiming that she was originally black and making an even bigger fuss about it than I am. 🙄

You're lying again. I never said she was originally black. She was never described as either white, black or any race. Why would she be? Races are for humans. Her character is not human.

You know how rare it is to be black with blue eyes? I'm pretty sure that isn't what he had in mind. XD

Matters not if it's rare. Black people can have blue eyes. You're simply claiming she has to be white because you're racist.

You're lying again. I never said she was originally black. She was never described as either white, black or any race. Why would she be? Races are for humans. Her character is not human.

Well your first post in here said that Ariel was black but maybe you didn't mean originally.

Will Smith might have black genes but he actually looks white, but he's blue a lot of the movie anyways just like the original genie.

LOLOL

Will Smith looks white to you?? Halle Bailey has lighter skin than Will Smith.

Halle-Bailey-2-efc3db6516e443ea964c89147e7c415a.jpg

MV5BNTczMzk1MjU1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDk2MzAyMg@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

LOLOL

Will Smith looks white to you?? Halle Bailey has lighter skin than Will Smith.

Halle-Bailey-2-efc3db6516e443ea964c89147e7c415a.jpg

MV5BNTczMzk1MjU1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDk2MzAyMg@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

In Aladdin he did anyways but you have a point about Halle Bailey. It could have been worse but I'm still not seeing the movie though. As she's not the only reason.

In Aladdin he did anyways but you have a point about Halle Bailey. It could have been worse but I'm still not seeing the movie though. As she's not the only reason.

That's ok, I'll watch it twice so the ratings will be the same as if you had watched it.

They have changed the movie so much, it's unfortunate to give it the same name. The little Mermaid is now interested in herself. The prince isn't very important. The entire point of the original story has been junked.

But, since it's going to flop, does it really matter?

You never read Has Christian Anderson, did you. Ariel looked Danish.

Dumbfuck, "dumbfuck" can be spelled, "dumbfuck" or "dumb fuck" or even "dumb-fuck."

When referring to FJB, all are appropriate

You never read Has Christian Anderson, did you. Ariel looked Danish.

Yeah but I'm pretty sure she didn't have the name Ariel then. Anyways The Little Mermaid II is even actually better than this crap.

In fact although it's not as good as the first one I thought that it was still pretty good and watchable. Especially with the message of being proud of who you are and you can still be happy even if you don't have everything you want in life. A message that unfortunately is lost in the world today.

I was just thinking about it now watching the original and about how Ariel would look great in live action if she looked like she was supposed to look and the CGI wasn't horrible. Too bad that'll never happen. :sigh2:

No one really cares if it meets your approval.

Forum List

Back