The Limits of Science

Your words betray you. It says to me that you don't know about God and His words in the Bible. Anyway, that's your business. You didn't know what to expect from the exploration of the universe and probably disbelieved what JWST has shown based on your reaction.

My business here is to show the evidence of how science backs up what is written in the Bible. It states that God created mature Earth, humans and everything in it. The universe being all mature from the beginning backs that up. It means that science has backed up the Bible once more. Also, it's to discuss science, technology and everyday developments.

Finally, I can't help but conclude that evolution is a lie and to point it out when I read it. We do not see any young planets, moons, stars, etc. as predicted by the evolution scientists.
I did not read this beuew I said to you: The rest of your message I will answer alter. So why are you not able to wait? I will read this also later - after I read and answered what you wrote before.

Hahahahahaha, You are a minute little man.

I predicted it knowing what I know and JWST just backed me up. Seeing is believing. OTOH, you don't know and can't figure out these things even with your knowledge.

Yep, this is another failure of evolution or why it's called EVIL-ution.

Says a product of evolution about himselve.

It caused people to kill and try to dominate others based on thinking they were of superior race vs. inferior race.

Everything and nothing "forces" people to murder other people and racisms existed a long time before evolution became a research object of natural science. Indeed says biology that today only one human race is existing.

Are you sure? I haven't given it much thought until you brought it up. It does appear that way and Hubble's Law states that we are expanding. But evenly?

Hubble's Law doesn't show that.

Anyway, I found an article that NASA says different -- Universe’s Expansion May Not Be The Same In All Directions.

You interpret this in a wrong way. What they "saw" is the hope to find a structure in the cosmic background radiation. A comparison could be that they saw a kind of shadow and have the hope the shadow represents something in reality. But also a regular structure is able to be a result of a stochastic process.

What do you think? Are you going to stick to being in the center of the universe if it doesn't expand equally?

What has this to do with anything what I said?

No. We know it is expanding due to Hubble

We know this from George Lemaitre not from Mr. Hubble.

and his redshifts.

This is from Hubble.

The universe could stop and change directions in which it starts to collapse.

A very weird imagination. You seem to think the universe expands within something like a river flows. But there is nothing wherein the universe expands. There is no wall, barrier, mountain or edge or border or anything else like this. Every point of the universe is always only in the middle of the universe and "around" the universe is nothing.

They there would be a blueshift.

What could cause a collapse? The running out of energy to expand the universe.

In case the "expansion energy" ... whatever this is if it exists at all ... why should it become 0 and negative and whatever other energy of the universe would grow? What could be the reason for? As far as I heard is the universe flat (what's measured and proven in the gigantic dimensions of billions of lightyears) and it will forever continue to expand. But in case it woud shrink - what would change the fact that every point of the universe is always only in the middle of the whole universe. You could find this out if you could make the experiment (still an experiment by thoughts) to travel through the universe. At any point you are able to travel you will always see the whole universe all around you. A shrinking or expanding universe (blue or red shift) would change nothing.

Last edited:
Says a product of evolution about himselve.
The Holy Spirit, Christianity and creation science is what made me today and on this board. Evolution is something I studied online. It was fabricated by Darwin and others.

Everything and nothing "forces" people to murder other people and racisms existed a long time before evolution became a research object of natural science. Indeed says biology that today only one human race is existing.
You just showed your ignorance. If evolution is true, then it existed from the beginning. It didn't just start when Darwin said so. Of course, the dumb atheists think it started with him. Racism started with the discovery of different races and part of evolution. How did it crop up under evolution? How do you explain?

What has this to do with anything what I said?
You alluded that the universe is expanding equally in all directions such as in a circle. That is wrong. The universe was discovered to be expanding in an ellipse.

A very weird imagination. You seem to think the universe expands within something like a river flows. But there is nothing wherein the universe expands. There is no wall, barrier, mountain or edge or border or anything else like this. Every point of the universe is always only in the middle of the universe and "around" the universe is nothing.
More ignorance. It goes to show that you do not understand physics. Why are you on the science board lol?

"Physicists have long predicted that what came into being billions of years ago will inevitably be snuffed out. One day, the universe will collapse, folding in on itself like the sand in an hourglass, squeezing all material – including our little blue planet – into a tiny, hard and extremely hot ball of dense matter."

Your words betray you.

What a nonense sentence. Why should I try to betray myselve? You call me a liar here - that's all.

It says to me that you don't know about God and His words in the Bible. Anyway, that's your business.

Why for heavens sake do you speak with other human beings and why do you try to tell them bullshit about the Christian rebound in god, extremist? Why are you not able to listen to this what others say to you? Again: The bible is not god!

You didn't know what to expect from the exploration of the universe and probably disbelieved what JWST has shown based on your reaction.

I have not any concrete information from the James Webb telescope except that they found very early galaxies. Nice. And the pictures give in general much more information. Much more nice.

My business here is to show the evidence of how science backs up what is written in the Bible.

Strange idea. "God" is not a subject of natural sience and "nature" is not a really a subject of the Christian religion. Quality of life is perhaps a common element. What else?

It states that God created mature Earth, humans and everything in it.

Then tell me for examplke why this creation had happened two times One time independent from human beings who are creation and one time also depending from the human spirit and the ability to use language, to use logos. Let me see what you think about and whether this fits with one of my ideas about.

The universe being all mature from the beginning backs that up.

A nice wish - that's all. The perfect is not perfect. Order is often deadly and chaos is often life. We have no final answers we are on the way - like babies starting to understand very little from the whole world around us.

It means that science has backed up the Bible once more. Also, it's to discuss science, technology and everyday developments.

As far as I can see you speak only bullshit in this context because you do not understand the spirit of the church. The church "catalyzed" an unbelievable amount of human "institutions" - such as for example also natural science.

Finally, I can't help but conclude that evolution is a lie

What's just simple wrong. I told you a little time ago that you need only to take a look at the hands of a gorilla and the paws of a human being to find out "nearly the same". But you continued to deny god and his creation by ignoring such simple facts. God is not a liar!

and to point it out when I read it. We do not see any young planets, moons, stars, etc. as predicted by the evolution scientists.

No one ever expected baby stars, baby moons and baby planets which grow like plants and animals. You are totally weird.

Last edited:
The Holy Spirit, Christianity and creation science

Natural science and the belief in gods creation are different things. It's not a science to believe in god. Everyone is a child of god.

is what made me today and on this board. Evolution is something I studied online. It was fabricated by Darwin and others.

You just showed your ignorance. If evolution is true, then it existed from the beginning.

All natural laws existed from the very first beginning. But before the first atoms froze out - how had been anyone able to say anything about what will happen? What had been alternatives?

It didn't just start when Darwin said so. Of course, the dumb atheists think it started with him. Racism started with the discovery of different races and part of evolution.

Totally wrong.

How did it crop up under evolution? How do you explain?

You alluded that the universe is expanding equally in all directions such as in a circle.

No. I said the universe is flat and expands from all points into all directions so only centres exist and the universe has no edge while it expands into a nothing. A circle has only one centre and a clear edge. And I said "the circle" or "all circles" - or however else we could be able to say this - existed since the very first moment and circles are created - like all natural laws.

That is wrong.

Better to say: It is true that you are not able to listen what others say to you. A typically unchristian attitude.

The universe was discovered to be expanding in an ellipse.

A circle or an ellipse in whatever dimension is not flat - but the universe is flat. Only masses make little bowls intos this flatness.

More ignorance.

It's really really really very very very difficult to speak with you. What about to find a nice woman and to marry and to learn to have to listen if you do not like to live in a hell on Earth?

It goes to show that you do not understand physics. Why are you on the science board lol?

"Physicists have long predicted that what came into being billions of years ago will inevitably be snuffed out. One day, the universe will collapse, folding in on itself like the sand in an hourglass, squeezing all material – including our little blue planet – into a tiny, hard and extremely hot ball of dense matter."

You are really a poor guy. Why is all this damned nonsense so damned important for you? Life is life! Let others find out something about the universe. Save Caribous or do anything else like this. Perhaps Santa Claus needs a guard for his reindeers or Santa Lucia needs some help.

Last edited:
Good topic. Got everyone arguing.

I'll just add this. Science is just study. Scientific Method is how scientists hopefully do their science. Mathematics is discovered, timeless, independent of man. Other animals use math. Nature in general does math.

Forum List

Back