One of my theories on UFO sightings.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
So now that we know that UFOs are real, as Navy pilots and other witnesses have verified and Congress has even been investigating....does anyone believe they're aliens ?

My hypothesis is that since the 1950s scientists and engineers at Area 51 have secretly been designing or replicating alien crafts that have been here and discovered for who knows how long.....

Now they're using it as another defense contractors boondoggle to weaponize space, as spokespersons aware of Chinese intelligence have recently confirmed....

And now we're figuring out how to fly the things and we're using it as the reason for more military spending.

Last edited:
Guy who worked at Area 51 and witnessed the alien energy share.sphere...... if I recall in this interview which I saw a while back it talks about a basketball or beach ball size sphere of unknown material that has its own gravitational force.

If aliens figure into your theory in any way it's still wrong. FTL travel is an impossibility and space is too big to travel in any reasonable amount of time. There very well may be aliens but they are just as stuck in their solar systems as we are.

". .. . That may be more than you wanted to know about Ike's dental work. If not, Mixson goes on at some length, quoting a long, lyrical passage written by Fairchild on this troublesome presidential incisor.

Meanwhile, there's another perplexing question: Why did the AP report that Ike died that night?

"Somebody was fooling around and it went out," Pankratz says. "It wasn't supposed to go out but it did."

Ike never made any public statement about meeting ETs, Pankratz says. But did he perhaps spill the beans to his family? Ike's son, John S.D. Eisenhower, is a retired Army brigadier general and author of several books on history, including "General Ike: A Personal Reminiscence."

Asked via e-mail if his father had ever mentioned meeting with aliens, Eisenhower responded with a short but emphatic reply:

"No."

He declined to comment further.

Michael Salla's new book advances his theory that, in 1954, President Eisenhower met secretly with extraterrestrial ambassadors. . . . "

I believe that people have seen and reported unidentifiable flying objects.

It is worth noting that we spend rather a lot on R&D for aircraft prototypes. So that is my default presumption after optical illusions.

If aliens figure into your theory in any way it's still wrong. FTL travel is an impossibility and space is too big to travel in any reasonable amount of time. There very well may be aliens but they are just as stuck in their solar systems as we are.

Tsk, tsk.

There are many ways around the galactic speed limit. In time even mankind will discover and exploit them. Five million years on a generational starship might not appeal to everyone but I digress.

I just figure aliens have come here in search of intelligent life.

...and they are going to stay here until they find some, damn it!

Tsk, tsk.

There are many ways around the galactic speed limit. In time even mankind will discover and exploit them. Five million years on a generational starship might not appeal to everyone but I digress.
If FTL were possible aliens would be everywhere like it is portrayed in Star wars. There are no un-contacted cultures in that imaginary universe. Every planet is a melting pot or war zone. Where are all the super-advanced aliens? We should be able to point a telescope in any direction and see their great works. The best we can ever hope for is to encounter the robotic probes of long-dead races on errands that would probably be meaningless to us.

A reasonable amount of time?

Sure, Earthlings tend to have a life expectancy of less than 100 years. What if the alien species has a much longer lifespan? Say... billions and billions or trillions of years?

What you may consider to be an unreasonable amount of time, perhaps many lifetimes, may seem like a mere split second to them.

Last edited:
A reasonable amount of time?

Sure, Earthlings tend to have a life expectancy of less than 100 years. What if the alien species has a much longer lifespan? Say... billions and billions or trillions of years?

What you may consider to be an unreasonable amount of time, perhaps many lifetimes, may seem like a mere split second to them.
A reasonable amount of time means something being at the destination that is worth the investment of centuries of travel. Don't assume we are that interesting. A race capable of living in space that long has no need of planets. Why would they come here when they will have solved all their energy and resource problems just by becoming a space-faring race? The prime location for aliens like that would be a very stable brown dwarf star with at least one gas giant for hydrogen and lots of asteroids for metals.

So now that we know that UFOs are real, as Navy pilots and other witnesses have verified and Congress has even been investigating....does anyone believe they're aliens ?

My hypothesis is that since the 1950s scientists and engineers at Area 51 have secretly been designing or replicating alien crafts that have been here and discovered for who knows how long.....

Now they're using it as another defense contractors boondoggle to weaponize space, as spokespersons aware of Chinese intelligence have recently confirmed....

And now we're figuring out how to fly the things and we're using it as the reason for more military spending.

That is nonsense !!

Our technology is Medieval compared to what they have

Would a Hun be able to create a computer chip

UFOs are certainly real, I've seen two in my life, but I don't believe they are, in any way, ETs. ET may be here but they wouldn't be flying in saucers. If they are here, and I think they might well be, they obviously don't want us to see them (Prime Directive?).

The guy Rogan interviewed (video posted above)who worked at Area 51, compares it to dropping off a motorcycle in the old west.

Motorcycles are 19th Century technology ... they were dropped off in the Old West ... the infrastructure to deliver gasoline to where the motorcycles were uses technology the Romans had ...

The argument is best illustrated by Moore's Law ... every 18 months, the number of transitors per square inch doubles ... but that doesn't refute Einstein ...

But first we need to refute Newton ... 6 months one way to Mars means we'll never visit, or at least not return safely ... 8 years to Alpha Centuri at 1/2 c requires we accelerate to 1/2 c, and then decelerate from 1/2 c ... only magic forces can move that much energy ...

Space aliens will never visit us to solve our problems ... they'll come to eat us ...

Forum List

Back