The lies and distortions from the left and their media masters continue unabated

The new story making the rounds is that the left is moving on without the Republicans on covid relief because the gop isn't interested.

The truth is the gop has offered alternative ideas and the left is just ignoring them and moving on without them by choice.

So, you are selling your car. It is a late model Toyota with over a 100,00 miles. You are asking $1900 for it. A buyer shows up, he offers you $600. Do you consider that a "serious" offer?
Your argument is ludicrous. First of all, You aren't selling a shitty old Toyota or anything else. You are sitting on your useless ass, producing nothing and demanding a handout. Get off of your lazy ass and earn something. PARASITE.

5.9 million dollars at a 24% gross margin last year. Yeah, I don't produce anything.
You'll pardon my incredulity. Why are you on this board whining about a measly $2K handout then?

The OP seemed to suggest the Republicans countered with a serious offer. It was not. And there is much more to the Covid relief package than those checks. I am not a big fan of the unemployment benefit subsidy, although I benefit more from it than a whole handful of two thousand dollar checks. When those things were $600 you could tell who was getting them by they way they shopped. It was a pay increase and they got stay at home.
Democrat covid relief--$25M for Pakistani gender studies. Yeah, that sounds like covid relief. You're absurd.

You're confusing covid relief with the 2020 Federal Budget. Both were passed at the same time. The Pakistani money was requested by Mike Pompeo as part of the State Department budget.

I realize these complicated concepts are difficult for small minds to understand but try to keep up.

It is not part of the proposed Covid relief bill, it has already passed.
Moron--How is that part of covid relief, whether or not it was on the $600 stimulus as it was originally proposed in Piglosi's bill or the $1400 stimulus. Deflection doesn't get it--there are other things in that bill that are just as ridiculous, Amtrak support. You, like most democrats have no argument. You are a parasite that wants a handout SMFH. Individual and Business Tax Provisions in the Latest Coronavirus Relief Package

I see you didn't bother to read the links. It was not part of the Covid relief bill. It was a separate bill. There were numerous bills that were bundled together and passed with one vote.

The new story making the rounds is that the left is moving on without the Republicans on covid relief because the gop isn't interested.

The truth is the gop has offered alternative ideas and the left is just ignoring them and moving on without them by choice.

The allegation being made by the Administration is that the scale of what the GOP is interested in doing is not enough.

They are correct. The States need hella aid.
Funny thing about that, Candy! Larry Summers? You remember Larry...head economist for the Obama Administration? Die hard Keynesian? He says the amount being asked for is WAY too much! How can that be?

Moron--How is that part of covid relief, whether or not it was on the $600 stimulus as it was originally proposed in Piglosi's bill or the $1400 stimulus. Deflection doesn't get it--there are other things in that bill that are just as ridiculous, Amtrak support. You, like most democrats have no argument. You are a parasite that wants a handout SMFH. Individual and Business Tax Provisions in the Latest Coronavirus Relief Package

I see you didn't bother to read the links. It was not part of the Covid relief bill. It was a separate bill. There were numerous bills that were bundled together and passed with one vote.
It damn sure was in the original second stimulus. I read it from the congressional transcripts. I don't know if it made the final cut or not, but it WAS in there. Your deflection to a later bill is just that. Answer the question--Why are we giving even 10M to Pakistani gender studies. Do you realize how stupid you sound?

It damn sure was in the original second stimulus. I read it from the congressional transcripts. I don't know if it made the final cut or not, but it WAS in there. Your deflection to a later bill is just that. Answer the question--Why are we giving even 10M to Pakistani gender studies. Do you realize how stupid you sound?

Damn, read the freakin links asshole. We are not giving ten million to Pakistan for gender studies. We are giving them ten million dollars to improve conditions for women and children in Pakistan and to combat violence against women in Pakistan. Lindsey Graham supported that provision. You dumbass Republicans have to distort, misrepresent, and damn right lie, in order to justify your positions. But the sad part is idiots like YOU don't have the ability to sort through the bullshit and find the truth, or maybe you are just too damn lazy and latch on to anything that confirms your established position. Worse still, there are media outlets, websites, and even Facebook accounts, that have seized on that reality and are making money plying total bullshit to fools like you. There is a special hell reserved for them, and you are just an idiot.

Damn, read the freakin links asshole. We are not giving ten million to Pakistan for gender studies. We are giving them ten million dollars to improve conditions for women and children in Pakistan and to combat violence against women in Pakistan. Lindsey Graham supported that provision. You dumbass Republicans have to distort, misrepresent, and damn right lie, in order to justify your positions. But the sad part is idiots like YOU don't have the ability to sort through the bullshit and find the truth, or maybe you are just too damn lazy and latch on to anything that confirms your established position. Worse still, there are media outlets, websites, and even Facebook accounts, that have seized on that reality and are making money plying total bullshit to fools like you. There is a special hell reserved for them, and you are just an idiot.
You read it moron. US Congress clears $25 million for democracy, gender programmes in Pakistan

You read it moron. US Congress clears $25 million for democracy, gender programmes in Pakistan

I did read it. Evidently you only read the title, which is very misleading. The first sentence,

The US Congress on Tuesday approved USD 25 million civilian aid package for Pakistan to strengthen democracy and promote women's rights in the South Asian country.

There is the wiki article on gender studies. Maybe you, and the Business Standard, need to read it. Not two cents went to Gender studies, in Pakistan or anywhere else for that matter. Those that use the word, like Lara Trump, are grossly misrepresenting the action and blowing a dog whistle. God but them, and you, are a disgrace to this nation.

Forum List

Back