The liberals approach to society

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
This really illustrates how liberals view the world - tax the shit out of young people, use it to buy votes from the masses, shoot old people in the head since they cost money (Social Security, Medicare, Obamacare, etc.) which they were taxed the shit out of when they were young.

“How can you stop the corruption and the insanity if you have a supervisor who is a non-veteran saying these things to veterans, scaring them about their jobs and telling them because they’re an older veteran ‘you ought to be taken outside and shot in the head’,” asked the employee.

VA Supervisor: Older Veterans Should be 'Shot in the Head' to Save Money

148691_600.jpg

This really illustrates how liberals view the world - tax the shit out of young people, use it to buy votes from the masses, shoot old people in the head since they cost money (Social Security, Medicare, Obamacare, etc.) which they were taxed the shit out of when they were young.

“How can you stop the corruption and the insanity if you have a supervisor who is a non-veteran saying these things to veterans, scaring them about their jobs and telling them because they’re an older veteran ‘you ought to be taken outside and shot in the head’,” asked the employee.

Well cat toy, that is one option. I don't expect we'll use it soon but it's an option. Honestly, they are just welfare queens for all practical purposes now. but since you promised to care or them, pay up. Money is the key to their VA issues.

Well cat toy, that is one option. I don't expect we'll use it soon but it's an option. Honestly, they are just welfare queens for all practical purposes now. but since you promised to care or them, pay up. Money is the key to their VA issues.

Another liberal who can't understand the difference between earning a benefit and just getting a handout. Veterans sacrificed and we made a promise. We need to keep it.

Veterans did more than just have babies and head to the welfare office. They put their lives on the line. Now they don't have the money for them because it's being spent elsewhere, like on welfare and funding illegal aliens.

The elderly were conned into Social Security years ago when a liberal puke president promised it would be there for the future retirees. Now, the only thing guaranteed is that the SS fund will go bankrupt. Money has been borrowed from the fund and not paid back. But they always find money for welfare and funding illegal aliens.

I am disgusted that illegal aliens are a priority with this administration while taking care of vets and the elderly is viewed as a hassle that they don't deserve.

The only people who never get threatened with being cut off are welfare recipients and illegal aliens. They keep getting promised more. Dems have come right out and stated in the past that the elderly have a duty to die. They don't think elderly people or vets deserve the benefits they spent a lifetime earning.

I hope the ones who feel that elderly people aren't worth the money eventually face their own Karma. Some people opted to spend money on a good insurance plan over the years. They wanted good health care in their senior years. Now, the Obama administration comes along and says they shouldn't have it.

Last edited:

Well, we could divert the trillions wasted on parasites such as yourself, and redirect it to where it Constitutionally belongs - to our veterans who earned it (earned...a concept you simply cannot comprehend).

I am disgusted that illegal aliens are a priority with this administration while taking care of vets is viewed as a hassle that they don't deserve.
You are disgusted by something that exists only in your tiny mind.

You are an uninformed idiot!

With 900,000 Vets on Food Stamps, Obama Cuts Military Benefits | FrontPage Magazine
"In the latest blow to military families Obama cut the annual pay raise to military families by nearly 1%."

A proposed cut in their Pay Raise? What has the world come to? And Congress controls that BTW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PepQF7G-It0

U.S. Senate Republicans block veterans' health bill on budget worry | Reuters

Republicans Block U.S. Health Aid for 9/11 Workers

Republicans always try to swerve away from the truth by blaming Democrats for what Republicans actually do and believe in.

We don't need to make stuff up. Not when the truth is "right there".

So let me get this straight - because Dumbocrats have spent us $7 trillion in debt since the Obama regime took over and thus Republicans have to be the ONLY adults in the room and stop the spending before the Dumbocrats collapse America, it's ok for liberals to tell veterans they should be taken outside and shot in the head?!? :cuckoo:

Now there is some vintage liberal "logic" for you.... :lol:

Republicans always try to swerve away from the truth by blaming Democrats for what Republicans actually do and believe in.

So let me get this straight - because Dumbocrats have spent us $7 trillion in debt since the Obama regime took over and thus Republicans have to be the ONLY adults in the room and stop the spending before the Dumbocrats collapse America, it's ok for liberals to tell veterans they should be taken outside and shot in the head?!? :cuckoo:

Did you miss the part about the GOP being unwilling to spend money on the Vets? Of course you did...

You are disgusted by something that exists only in your tiny mind.

You are an uninformed idiot!

With 900,000 Vets on Food Stamps, Obama Cuts Military Benefits | FrontPage Magazine
"In the latest blow to military families Obama cut the annual pay raise to military families by nearly 1%."

A proposed cut in their Pay Raise? What has the world come to? And Congress controls that BTW.

But, the president must SIGN it into law.... How stupid of you!

Oh Boy another dishonest commie, if you bother to read your first link (not the video} 11 of your favorite commies voted to defeat that bill also yet you have nothing to say about them. Hypocrite much?

Not at all, Congress controls the budget. The President could propose a 30% cut in pay, and it doesn't matter a damn, and he knows it, unlike you.

Last edited:

Not at all, Congress controls the budget. The President could propose a 30% cut in pay, and it doesn't matter a damn, and he knows it, unlike you.

No, he could VETO the pay cut.... you sure you're American...you know shit about how the gov't works!

No, he could VETO the pay cut.... you sure you're American...you know shit about how the gov't works!

He could veto the Bill they send him my idiot friend. He could Propose anything he likes. I know you believe that you know how the government works, but you obviously don't.

There is a Veto. There is no Line-Item Veto. It's all or nothing? Learn it.

He could veto the Bill they send him my idiot friend. He could Propose anything he likes. I know you believe that you know how the government works, but you obviously don't.

Where did I say anything about a line item veto?....pulling idiotic remarks out of your ass, to impress yourself, is all you accomplish....and that applies to most of your posts!

Where did I say anything about a line item veto?....pulling idiotic remarks out of your ass, to impress yourself, is all you accomplish....and that applies to most of your posts!
You said Veto the Pay Cut, and that's not possible. We don't fund the government one tiny one-issue bill at a time.

What did Obama spend it on? Cleaning up GOP mess? Republicans set the country up to hemorrhage for decades. Starting with the deficit creating Bush tax cuts, the unpaid for wars, the more than 40,000 factories closed from 2001 to 2008, the trillions spent on Iraq and leaving us with tens of thousands of young Americans maimed for life from Iraq and then they have the nerve to blame it on Obama. The dirty fucks.

Forum List

Back