The Liberal Religion of “Tolerance”

Liberals keep showing that they are intolerant of any kind of opposing view.

If someone does not believe in global warming / climate change. You're a denier. :cuckoo:

If someone does not like or support Obama and his policies, they play the race card. You're a racist. :cuckoo:

If someone does not like or support gay marriage. You're a bigot. :cuckoo:

And they will play the gender card if the corrupt old hag gets in the WH and if you don't like her or her policies. You're a sexist. :cuckoo:

I'm intolerant of people who don't know that you can be tolerant and disagree at the same fucking time.
It's a congenital defect. They always perceive any disagreement as intolerance. These people will not be happy until everyone agrees with everything they say.

Who is they?
Leftists

What about them? What do you think we should do?

Liberals keep showing that they are intolerant of any kind of opposing view.

If someone does not believe in global warming / climate change. You're a denier. :cuckoo:

If someone does not like or support Obama and his policies, they play the race card. You're a racist. :cuckoo:

If someone does not like or support gay marriage. You're a bigot. :cuckoo:

And they will play the gender card if the corrupt old hag gets in the WH and if you don't like her or her policies. You're a sexist. :cuckoo:

I'm intolerant of people who don't know that you can be tolerant and disagree at the same fucking time.
It's a congenital defect. They always perceive any disagreement as intolerance. These people will not be happy until everyone agrees with everything they say.

Who is they?
Leftists

My definition of a leftist is someone who is opposed to everything that made this country great. For whatever reason, they hate America and what it stands for. These people are the enemy, They should be dealt with by whatever means are necessary to protect our freedoms.

Who is they?
Leftists

My definition of a leftist is someone who is opposed to everything that made this country great. For whatever reason, they hate America and what it stands for. These people are the enemy, They should be dealt with by whatever means are necessary to protect our freedoms.

Hate to break to you that the vast majority of Americans root for America regardless of their political ideology, you ignorant intolerant fuck.

Who is they?
Leftists

Hate to break to you that the vast majority of Americans root for America regardless of their political ideology, you ignorant intolerant fuck.
The majority do. Leftists are a minority. I am tolerant of anyone who respects our laws, and loves this country. Leftists do neither of those.

The majority do. Leftists are a minority. I am tolerant of anyone who respects our laws, and loves this country. Leftists do neither of those.

Is Obama a 'leftist'? Am I a 'leftist'? Is it possible for a Muslim to be patriotic?

That's new, do you have a link to where leftists are a minority?

Since it is a belief system and not a political party, no. They usually remain in hiding. But they do tend to have jobs at liberal universities and positions in local, state and federal agencies. No telling how many there are.

Since it is a belief system and not a political party, no. They usually remain in hiding. But they do tend to have jobs at liberal universities and positions in local, state and federal agencies. No telling how many there are.

So, short answer is you made a claim you can't back up and apparently are not in a position to know. That makes you a liar and I'm intolerant to that.

So, short answer is you made a claim you can't back up and apparently are not in a position to know. That makes you a liar and I'm intolerant to that.
And how is any of that relevant to the topic at hand? We are discussing the liberal agenda of portraying themselves as tolerant individuals, when their every action shouts that the opposite is true. They are not tolerant. That is a fact that you cannot refute. There are simply too many examples that prove my point.

And how is any of that relevant to the topic at hand? We are discussing the liberal agenda of portraying themselves as tolerant individuals, when their every action shouts that the opposite is true. They are not tolerant. That is a fact that you cannot refute. There are simply too many examples that prove my point.

How is you not being able to prove your point relevant? Is that really your question?

So you have nothing besides your own imagination to backup your point.

How is you not being able to prove your point relevant? Is that really your question?
Read the article in the OP, then ask me that again. It provides many examples of liberal "Tolerance".

Who is they?
Leftists

I am a leftist and I don't hate America.

Who is they?
Leftists

You think disagreeing is intolerance.

I have proven my point in the OP. That's all I'm required to do. Which explains why you are trying to deflect the discussion to something that is totally irrelevant, you ignorant hack!

What?

I have proven my point in the OP. That's all I'm required to do. Which explains why you are trying to deflect the discussion to something that is totally irrelevant, you ignorant hack!

You haven't pointed to a single statistic to prove your point. You're a liar.

What?

Shit, how did I do that? I replied to the wrong post...er somethin'? Anyway, meant to reply to Lutroo. Which is latin for asshat.

I'm not trying to deflect anything. You accuse liberals of being intolerant and we demonstrated very well, that it is right wing intolerance that is destroying this country.

You haven't pointed to a single statistic to prove your point. You're a liar.
Either you haven't read the OP, or you are being deliberately dense. Or maybe you're just a clueless libturd. Take your pick. I'm done with you.

Forum List

Back