The Lesson The Left Won't Learn

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
The British free-for-everyone health care system is approaching its 70th birthday.

Happy Birthday?

Maybe not.

Even a rather liberally biased Brit newspaper believes there's a funeral looming rather than a party:

NHS at breaking point and 'close to dying'

"York GP Dr David Fair of the Jorvik Gillygate practice said: “It (the NHS) is close to dying because of the failure of successive governments to invest in infrastructure such as buildings, IT systems and staff training. Staff are demoralised ... buildings are frequently outdated and dirty. IT systems are laughably obsolete if they exist at all. We depend on foreign NHS staff because we have failed abysmally to train and retain staff in the UK.”"

Stick a fork in the NHS. It's done.
Now watch our liberaloons again take up the call do TO Americans what NHS has done TO Britons.

When I assert that libturds are the dumbest mother fuckers on earth and encourage them to get retroactive self abortions I am not jesting, joking or being silly.

These sniveling, servile, malignant pieces of shit destroy everything they touch. They are dangerously stupid. The destruction of the limey HC system is simply one example.

Here's an even bigger lesson the Left won't learn: you DON'T win elections by spewing hatred at the American public and insisting that Islam is the most vital thing Americans must embrace. Human nature simply doesn't work in that manner.

Trump cult members should realize that bitching cannot obscure FACTS......

The average US citizen lives about EIGHT years LESS than a Briton.

spewing hatred at the American public and insisting that Islam is the most vital thing Americans must embrace.

Moron.........as one of the dwindling "deplorable" cadre, NO ONE is "insisting that Islam is the most vital thing....."
That little bit of insanity came out of your butt.

When I assert that libturds are the dumbest mother fuckers on earth and encourage them to get retroactive self abortions I am not jesting, joking or being silly.

These sniveling, servile, malignant pieces of shit destroy everything they touch. They are dangerously stupid. The destruction of the limey HC system is simply one example.

You describe your self in the best of ways.
The british HC has been decimated by capitalism's rebounding need for more of everything and make it cost more.

spewing hatred at the American public and insisting that Islam is the most vital thing Americans must embrace.

Moron.........as one of the dwindling "deplorable" cadre, NO ONE is "insisting that Islam is the most vital thing....."
That little bit of insanity came out of your butt.
When one claims that limiting immigration from 5 countries out of dozens is somehow targeting all Muslims one is either a LIAR or just plain stupid, which are you?

When one claims that limiting immigration from 5 countries out of dozens is somehow targeting all Muslims one is either a LIAR or just plain stupid, which are you?

Retarded fuck head.......It was one of your fellow Trump ass kissers who brought up Islam as "America's worst problem"...NOT ME....

Take a GED class and learn better reading comprehension.

The liberal plan is not the Brit model . Basically there’s gov insurance for those who don’t have private . And it’s based on a sliding scale .

What exactly is conservative plan??? Oh. They have none.

download (3).jpeg

Remember this Trump promise?

Repeal & replace the ACA with a plan that is cheaper, better and covers everyone, from day one of my administration-

The British free-for-everyone health care system is approaching its 70th birthday.

Happy Birthday?

Maybe not.

Even a rather liberally biased Brit newspaper believes there's a funeral looming rather than a party:

NHS at breaking point and 'close to dying'

"York GP Dr David Fair of the Jorvik Gillygate practice said: “It (the NHS) is close to dying because of the failure of successive governments to invest in infrastructure such as buildings, IT systems and staff training. Staff are demoralised ... buildings are frequently outdated and dirty. IT systems are laughably obsolete if they exist at all. We depend on foreign NHS staff because we have failed abysmally to train and retain staff in the UK.”"

Stick a fork in the NHS. It's done.
Now watch our liberaloons again take up the call do TO Americans what NHS has done TO Britons.
Elements of the British oress have been claiming that for decades.

Don't mean nuthin'.

Here's an even bigger lesson the Left won't learn: you DON'T win elections by spewing hatred at the American public and insisting that Islam is the most vital thing Americans must embrace. Human nature simply doesn't work in that manner.
Lol, leave some koolaide for the rest of the kids.

Elements of the British oress have been claiming that for decades.

Don't mean nuthin'.

The U.S. is TWENTY-SIXTH in the world's life expectancy and we are almost FIVE times more expensive for the "privilege" of dying earlier.

Remember this Trump promise?

Repeal & replace the ACA with a plan that is cheaper, better and covers everyone, from day one of my administration-

Righties are delusional. They like the capitalism plan. If you don’t have insurance , you are screwed! But at the same time they will flip out if you want to pull the plug on some brain dead vegetable. LibEral DEATH PANELS !!!

Righties are delusional. They like the capitalism plan. If you don’t have insurance , you are screwed! But at the same time they will flip out if you want to pull the plug on some brain dead vegetable. LibEral DEATH PANELS !!!

Great point......but a fact lost on right wingers' half brain.....