The Lesser Bore

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Hillary Clinton can blame the media for boring the piss out of the public. I believe that most Americans are pretty much like me. They’d rather learn about her crimes than hear about presidential campaigns and the result of the latest poll.

On the bright side, Hillary in an orange jump suit will relieve the boredom:

Hillary’s EmailGate Goes Nuclear
Does the latest release of Hillary’s State Department emails include highly classified U.S. intelligence?
By John R. Schindler
01/09/16 5:49pm

Things are so bad for Hillary, agent 006 & 7/8ths just informed me that the Girl Scouts do want their cookies associated with her name:

Let’s say that Hillary Clinton is brought to trial for espionage and assorted crimes stemming from her private e-mail server. It is doubtful she would testify in a criminal trial —— the Fifth Amendment and all that stuff. That means the public would be treated with a parade of character witnesses testifying to her good works topped off by selling Girl Scout Cookies as a child.

The Dummy Defends The Ventriloquist | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Hillary Clinton can blame the media for boring the piss out of the public. I believe that most Americans are pretty much like me. They’d rather learn about her crimes than hear about presidential campaigns and the result of the latest poll.

On the bright side, Hillary in an orange jump suit will relieve the boredom:

Does the latest release of Hillary’s State Department emails include highly classified U.S. intelligence?
By John R. Schindler
01/09/16 5:49pm

Things are so bad for Hillary, agent 006 & 7/8ths just informed me that the Girl Scouts do want their cookies associated with her name:

Let’s say that Hillary Clinton is brought to trial for espionage and assorted crimes stemming from her private e-mail server. It is doubtful she would testify in a criminal trial —— the Fifth Amendment and all that stuff. That means the public would be treated with a parade of character witnesses testifying to her good works topped off by selling Girl Scout Cookies as a child.

The Dummy Defends The Ventriloquist | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
For me paying attention to her crimes might at least offer something new. Her campaign is the same old same old.

Ain’t it the truth:

gmc13864020160204110400.jpg

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/gmc13864020160204110400.jpg

Big name Democrats are saying super-delegates already nominated Hillary Clinton:

But let me get this straight: Rendell’s position is that the Democrats’ system is working great because the 2016 popular-vote leader might not be the 2016 delegate leader, just like in 2008 — (which worked out perfectly because it gave us President Barack Obama) — but anyway it doesn’t matter because this time Hillary is going to win regardless of what happens?​

Well I feel much better — I think — but leave it to Senator Harry Reid to double down on the Democratic-party line that everything is squeaky clean, nothing to see here.​

Our Democratic Friends Seem to Be Having a Bit of Trouble with This ‘Democracy’ Thing
by Mark Antonio Wright February 11, 2016 5:52 PM

Our Democratic Friends Seem to Be Having a Bit of Trouble with This ‘Democracy’ Thing

sk011916dAPR20160118114522.jpg
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/sk011916dAPR20160118114522.jpg

I am willing to send in a few bucks that says Hillary is not going to be indicted. My maker tells me that he is laying a 1,000 to 1 against an indictment. The odds make it worth a bet regardless of the media repeatedly telling us that the FBI is non-political. Yeah1 Right! Just like the Supreme Court is non-political. Whenever television mouths pump up the FBI I know the fix is in. Laying it off on Loretta Lynch lets the FBI maintain its credibility.

FBI credibility alone smells fishy since liberals did not trust the FBI under J. Edgar Hoover when it actually served the American people rather than cover up for federal government big shots. Now, suddenly, media liberals are in love with James Comey & Company.

Speaking about the media, if the media is so mean to politicians, and the federal government in general, why is no one talking about eliminating the advertising tax deduction?

Democrats, never stop railing against Wall Street, Big Pharma, and Big Oil. Bernie Sanders added big insurance companies to the list, but never a bad word against BIG MEDIA. The truth is that they are all in media’s pocket:

images
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...16SaOTlsH9isfQDnB_oB5r87aep-IJwenyNQ7rFI-YK1A

Forum List

Back