The leftwing premis: If you defend the Bill of Rights, then you are a racist.

Make no mistake about it, what the left is really doing with this propaganda campaign about Charlottesville is undermining the Bill of Rights. Anyone who defends the rights of the Alt-Right to demonstrate is branded as a racist. Anyone who points out the attacks of ANTIFA and BLM against the legal protesters is a bigot. The left has long been opposed to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They've been making war on them ever since the Civil War.

It's time to put an end to their anti-American horseshit.
Yup, Nazis should be able to armor themselves and have torch marches screaming bigotry all the time.
20915322_10209933865638911_8067411154650878010_n.jpg

Who cares what blacks think?

As long as they don't act like the far left by burning buildings and assaulting people, yes they have that right. That's what free speech is about, protecting even speech you despise. Once you give government the right to suppress speech you don't like, it will eventually suppress speech you do like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, I know, watch the BS GOP propaganda machine enough and you believe that brainwashed bs. A sidewalk is not a buildings. What assaults, dupe? Nothing in months...Arrest Antifa and any other morons...

No one is arguing the rightmost them to protest. But their message is what people despise. The alt right has a right to protest. People who disagree with the alt right's message also has a right to counter protest them.

People have a right to speak out against these Nazi sympathizer.

Sure, speak. Not clash violently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you are a damn loon, and I agree with hardly a word you say (as far as I can tell) and you appear to be an abhorrent goose-stepping commie, but I think you and I can probably agree that THIS statue below (and more like it) should be widely distributed along with any remaining confederate statues, to remind people that even the legendary hero can support the most horrific things.

Righties only care about the 2nd .

Go ahead and give an example of the right being pro any other part of the bill o rights .

Unlike you, I believe you have the right to say whatever you want whenever you want. If I don't like, that's OK.. I don't have to. If you don't like what I say, you fight to prevent me from saying it.
You call the police on assembly that's not peaceful or is inciting violence. There are limits on the 1st, dupe.

Last edited:
Make no mistake about it, what the left is really doing with this propaganda campaign about Charlottesville is undermining the Bill of Rights. Anyone who defends the rights of the Alt-Right to demonstrate is branded as a racist. Anyone who points out the attacks of ANTIFA and BLM against the legal protesters is a bigot. The left has long been opposed to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They've been making war on them ever since the Civil War.

Yup, Nazis should be able to armor themselves and have torch marches screaming bigotry all the time.

So you admit you oppose the First Amendment. Is that about right?
1st says PEACEFUL assembly without incitement. Armed and dangerous NOT. Arrest Nazis and Antifa shytteheads.

I think you are a damn loon, and I agree with hardly a word you say (as far as I can tell) and you appear to be an abhorrent goose-stepping commie, but I think you and I can probably agree that THIS statue below (and more like it) should be widely distributed along with any remaining confederate statues, to remind people that even the legendary hero can support the most horrific things.

It's fake. Put the real ones in museums. Like many descendants want...

Who does torch marches and screaming harm? Speech and assembly are protected in this country, when that ends, so does the country. That includes all, not just the ones you agree with.

Freedom of assembly ?

They cheered the police using water cannons on pipeline protesters. You wanted to pass laws making it ok to run them over .
None of your business as I recall you are from England, worry about the problems in YOUR country not ours and worry about the fact you have no protected rights at all, your Parliament and Government can do ANYTHING they chose because there are no written rights protected for British Subjects.

Born n raised in Massachusetts.

Just another Masshole....
Hater dupes...very nice.

Who does torch marches and screaming harm? Speech and assembly are protected in this country, when that ends, so does the country. That includes all, not just the ones you agree with.

Wrong, dupe.

Freedom of assembly ?

They cheered the police using water cannons on pipeline protesters. You wanted to pass laws making it ok to run them over .
None of your business as I recall you are from England, worry about the problems in YOUR country not ours and worry about the fact you have no protected rights at all, your Parliament and Government can do ANYTHING they chose because there are no written rights protected for British Subjects.

Born n raised in Massachusetts.

Just another Masshole....
Hater dupes...very nice.

Do you actually believe I give a rats ass about your opinion?
You're like a five year old espousing your beliefs and expecting adults to consider them...go sit at the kids table and STFU.

No one is arguing the rightmost them to protest. But their message is what people despise. The alt right has a right to protest. People who disagree with the alt right's message also has a right to counter protest them.

All those ANTIFA thugs claim neo-Nazis don't have a right to free speech, and you're defending them.

Where in my post did I mention antifa? You don't have to be antifa to speak out against white supremacy. Just human.
Avoiding any mention of ANTIFA is what leftwing douchebags do. The left doesn't want any attention on their problem child.

Go ahead and give an example of the right being pro any other part of the bill o rights .

You're the dumbfucks who are trying to shut down free speech.
According to your giant New BS GOP hate/misinformation propaganda machine, dupe. Truth is liberal. 1st amendment is for PEACEFUL assembly and not incitement to violence. Not Nazis (or Antifa). Arrest the shytteheads...
Having opinions you don't like isn't an incitement to violence, moron. It's not a crime. If it were then it would be legal for me to beat you over the head with a baseball bat.

They're so confused these last few days.......we have to be understanding......and now one of their heroes is gone from the WH.
We aren't the slightest bit confused. However it is frustrating to deal with congenital morons like you.

Unlike you, I believe you have the right to say whatever you want whenever you want. If I don't like, that's OK.. I don't have to. If you don't like what I say, you fight to prevent me from saying it.
You call the police on assembly that's not peaceful or is inciting violence. There are limits on the 1st, dupe.
Could you translate the gibberish into English.

Are you drunk?

1st says PEACEFUL assembly without incitement. Armed and dangerous NOT. Arrest Nazis and Antifa shytteheads.

Yes it does. So why do you condone ANTIFA and BLM violence against peaceful protesters?

All those ANTIFA thugs claim neo-Nazis don't have a right to free speech, and you're defending them.

Where in my post did I mention antifa? You don't have to be antifa to speak out against white supremacy. Just human.
Avoiding any mention of ANTIFA is what leftwing douchebags do. The left doesn't want any attention on their problem child.
Arrest the shytteheads- they're killing us...

Yes it does. So why do you condone ANTIFA and BLM violence against peaceful protesters?
Arrest the shytteheads...BLM is fine.Gangstas not.

Could you translate the gibberish into English.

Are you drunk?
Read the 1st amendment duh...

Arrest the shytteheads- they're killing us...

Did I hear you right?

Then there are, as I said, pussies like you that want it limited because you don't like what is said. Grow a pair and be a man for once in your miserable life.

Forum List

Back