The Left's Willingness to Tolerate Violence Should Frighten All Americans

The Left's Willingness to Tolerate Violence Should Frighten All Americans

When a society reaches the point where a major political party (in this case the one that staffs most of government, controls the media, the education system, most of corporate America, and the courts) condones violence in order to get its way, you are left with a choice; let them have their way, or fight them.

yep. that is the crux of the matter.

Illiterate bogus Not2BeSubjugated poster fails to acknowledge that Portland is happy to see them go, and other cities as well. The Illterate Not2BeSubjugated brand is not welcome in the USA! Wannabe policing security guards are often misguided. The allegedly federal agents were even within raping distance of a little boy, patrolling nowhere near federal property.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Prayers for eternal disasters are about some people: Matt 25: 14-30!)

And since much of the looting is done by white supremists rightwingnutjobs then that would mean that ALL Party of the Rumpers endorse it as well.

Show us!

Booze-X2.jpg

Baltimore%20Riiots-M.jpg

baltimore4545645-e1430259776998-M.jpg

black-lives-matter-protests-XL.jpg

Baltimore-X2.jpg

I fear the evening of November 3, 2020.

No matter who wins, I have no doubt that there will be looting again.

The looters will say that they are looting to show either their anger or their happiness at the election results.

As usual, the police will be unable (or, understandably, unwilling) to take action.

Our poor business owners! First, COVID-19 destroys their businesses.

Second, their businesses are trashed by looters who know that some Democrats implicitly condone looting.

And since much of the looting is done by white supremists rightwingnutjobs then that would mean that ALL Party of the Rumpers endorse it as well.
Try all you want with your spinning and ridiculous accusations, but this nation knows what's up now, and it will be proven come November once again. MAGA.

Rumps new Political Cry is now KawaBunga

View attachment 369209
Treason is a serious thing.. The undermining of the nation for political gains or worse is a very serious thing, and doing things that get innocent cop's and citizen's dead is a very serious thing also.

Leftist beware of justice if it ever wakes up again. Blood is on the hands of those who have followed the evil one down into the pit for evil purposes. The killing of the innocent should be accounted for. Justice should always prevail in their namesake.

Warning... Graphic material.

And how many times has your buddies threatened violence just in here? And the majority of the violence is done by the right in the last 10 years. Then you have the nerve to bring up a few isolated times and say it's just the left? Yuppers, you are a party of the rump alright. November is coming, cupcake.

Of course not. Characterizing the protests as nothing but criminal activity makes it so much more acceptable when the authorities act like fascist assholes.

You and the other far-left wingers need to face reality.

There can be 900 peaceful protestors doing the right thing. Comes dark, 100 admirers of BLM, ANTIFA, and other organizations join the crowd with frozen bottles of water, bricks, Molotov cocktails, bats, guns, and whatever and what do you have? One thousand, with others joining the mix of rioters and terrorists.

George%20Floyd-X2.jpg

My POV ----(as if anyone cared) is----of course there are peaceful participants----BUT---IMO------if they hang around at any point in time at which there is ANY LEVEL of violence-------they are guilty of violence

You mean like Umbrella man?

And we all know how much you just LOVE the Umbrella Man.

you bought into that BS propaganda ----to wit ----
"peaceful protest" until some 'umbrella man' who is a
"white supremacist" decided to break windows. RIGHT the BLM people are THAT MINDLESS----they engaged in violence because some "white supremacist" FORCED them into it by breaking windows.

"white supremacist" decided to break windows. RIGHT the BLM people are THAT MINDLESS----they engaged in violence because some "white supremacist" FORCED them into it by breaking windows.

Are you absolutely sure it was the peaceful protesters that started burning things down or was it more of your rtwingnutjob party of the rumpers.

Are you absolutely sure it was the peaceful protesters that started burning things down or was it more of your rtwingnutjob party of the rumpers.

I am absolutely sure. I HAVE LIVED IT----for many decades. It ain't nuthin' new

Tell me, are you an African American from the Projects? Or are you one of the rightwingers that burn things, break things so that others can be blamed? If you lived it, you are either one or the other. Sorry, but Suburbia ain't downtown.

• Funny
Reactions: 007

Tell me, are you an African American from the Projects? Or are you one of the rightwingers that burn things, break things so that others can be blamed? If you lived it, you are either one or the other. Sorry, but Suburbia ain't downtown.

you are clueless. I do not want to tell you my life history. As to "downtown" -----I am more than downtown. Those who speak to me understand that
anything they say is PRIVILEGED----I know more about what is going on than does the FATHER CONFESSOR in a small town

you are clueless. I do not want to tell you my life history. As to "downtown" -----I am more than downtown. Those who speak to me understand that
anything they say is PRIVILEGED----I know more about what is going on than does the FATHER CONFESSOR in a small town

Yah, right. I know, a friends bother who knew a dude down the street that had a brother in law that......

• Funny
Reactions: 007
I fear the evening of November 3, 2020.

No matter who wins, I have no doubt that there will be looting again.

The looters will say that they are looting to show either their anger or their happiness at the election results.

As usual, the police will be unable (or, understandably, unwilling) to take action.

Our poor business owners! First, COVID-19 destroys their businesses.

Second, their businesses are trashed by looters who know that some Democrats implicitly condone looting.

Try all you want with your spinning and ridiculous accusations, but this nation knows what's up now, and it will be proven come November once again. MAGA.

Rumps new Political Cry is now KawaBunga

View attachment 369209
Treason is a serious thing.. The undermining of the nation for political gains or worse is a very serious thing, and doing things that get innocent cop's and citizen's dead is a very serious thing also.

Leftist beware of justice if it ever wakes up again. Blood is on the hands of those who have followed the evil one down into the pit for evil purposes. The killing of the innocent should be accounted for. Justice should always prevail in their namesake.

Warning... Graphic material.

And how many times has your buddies threatened violence just in here? And the majority of the violence is done by the right in the last 10 years. Then you have the nerve to bring up a few isolated times and say it's just the left? Yuppers, you are a party of the rump alright. November is coming, cupcake.

Threatened that they will defend themselves if have too ??? Sure, plenty of times when they have been threatened. Sure they defend their rights if threatened to be taken away by government power or tyranny.

The left took it to the streets, and committed violence instead of peaceful protest over the issues. That's on the left, and not on the ones who defend themselves from it.

Blaming others for the divisiveness that the left has since created in this country is laughable. Ain't nobody fooled by the rehtoric spewed by the left.

What's that under your name ? Your worst nightmare eh ???? LOL Is that a threat ?

They Deliberately Whipped Up A Race War.

UGH: Black Man Stabbed ‘Random’ White AutoZone Employee in the Neck After Watching Police Shooting Videos.

Filled with Left Wing Violence and Narrative, a 19-year-old black man in Columbus, Ga., entered an AutoZone and stabbed the first white person he came to.

“Jayvon Hatchett smiles telling Detective he chose white man at random and stabbed him 7 times in the neck. Victim is critical.”

The victim’s only crime was being white.
Just like the situation with the Manson case, the ones who incited these riots or these individuals by yelling fire in a crowded theater for political reasons (race baiting especially), otherwise after or prior to an event taking place in which led to the tragic events afterwards (journalist pumping the situations etc.) should be arrested, and indicted if guilty of these things that are in connection with such things as we have been seeing on the streets of these major cities (word's have consequences). They should be charged with accessories after the fact if they clearly were instrumental in creating this unrest if connection's are made.

Trump has done nothing but defend himself against the leftist attacks since he took office, and he has defended against the leftist insinuations that attempted to misconstrue his words to mean something else or something different over and over again, in other words they do it for political reasons is why they have done this, and they know it.

Anyone with a functional brain can see it, and anyone with a functional brain knows the deal now.

Trump has tried to help America since he's been in office, but the leftist brainwashing was so entrenched that all it took was the dog whistles being blown to set the radical activist in motion at the drop of a hat or after any event takes place in which can be played politically. The radicals took over or highjacked the NFL platform along with others in order to create a political message of hate towards America, and sadly Hollywood's powerful character's joined in because for the most part it is completely corrupted, and it seeks to remain empowered through it all or after the smoke clears is their thinking.

Yes Hollywood has staked it's future on a Democrat run government these days, but one has to ask why is this ??? Has anyone looked at the movies Hollywood has been producing lately, and what it promotes lately ??? Most of it is trash. Gone are the days of a hollywood that represented what the majority of American's wanted, and now it represents small yet very powerful groups who steer it for their political and corrupt ends. It knows it has lost trillions going down the path it has gone for so long now, but it won't admit to it.

The game is rigged now, and anyone with half a brain can see it. Wake up America.

Vote Trump to keep America safe, and to restore order, and to regain and retain prosperity. Stop falling for the lies of the Democrat left. The RNC convention was truth to power. MAGA

UGH: Black Man Stabbed ‘Random’ White AutoZone Employee in the Neck After Watching Police Shooting Videos.

Filled with Left Wing Violence and Narrative, a 19-year-old black man in Columbus, Ga., entered an AutoZone and stabbed the first white person he came to.

“Jayvon Hatchett smiles telling Detective he chose white man at random and stabbed him 7 times in the neck. Victim is critical.”

Just like the situation with the Manson case, the ones who incited these riots or these individuals by yelling fire in a crowded theater for political reasons (race baiting especially), otherwise after or prior to an event taking place in which led to the tragic events afterwards (journalist pumping the situations etc.) should be arrested, and indicted if guilty of these things that are in connection with such things as we have been seeing on the streets of these major cities (word's have consequences). They should be charged with accessories after the fact if they clearly were instrumental in creating this unrest if connection's are made.

Trump has done nothing but defend himself against the leftist attacks since he took office, and he has defended against the leftist insinuations that attempted to misconstrue his words to mean something else or something different over and over again, in other words they do it for political reasons is why they have done this, and they know it.

Anyone with a functional brain can see it, and anyone with a functional brain knows the deal now.

Trump has tried to help America since he's been in office, but the leftist brainwashing was so entrenched that all it took was the dog whistles being blown to set the radical activist in motion at the drop of a hat or after any event takes place in which can be played politically. The radicals took over or highjacked the NFL platform along with others in order to create a political message of hate towards America, and sadly Hollywood's powerful character's joined in because for the most part it is completely corrupted, and it seeks to remain empowered through it all or after the smoke clears is their thinking.

Yes Hollywood has staked it's future on a Democrat run government these days, but one has to ask why is this ??? Has anyone looked at the movies Hollywood has been producing lately, and what it promotes lately ??? Most of it is trash. Gone are the days of a hollywood that represented what the majority of American's wanted, and now it represents small yet very powerful groups who steer it for their political and corrupt ends. It knows it has lost trillions going down the path it has gone for so long now, but it won't admit to it.

The game is rigged now, and anyone with half a brain can see it. Wake up America.

Vote Trump to keep America safe, and to restore order, and to regain and retain prosperity. Stop falling for the lies of the Democrat left. The RNC convention was truth to power. MAGA

Yes, Vote Rump and things will continue to be chaotic because that's his nature. Without the Drama he's a failed businessman who is destined to have what's left of his assets seized by creditors and the Taxman. Or you can vote for ANYONE ELSE and we can have a relatively uneventful 4 years.

Yup. When I see the Left trying to whip up race riots, I am immediately reminded that was what Charles Manson Family was trying to do with their murders. They were false flag operations trying to whip up a race war that would destroy society, from which Marxism would arise. It has never worked but they are too dumb to think up better plays.

1598734870501.png

Yes, Vote Rump and things will continue to be chaotic because that's his nature. Without the Drama he's a failed businessman who is destined to have what's left of his assets seized by creditors and the Taxman. Or you can vote for ANYONE ELSE and we can have a relatively uneventful 4 years.
Dream on leftist.

Dream on leftist

Apply your feelings about the second amendment to the first amendment and you will have your explanation.

Sorry, burning and stealing are not "Free Speech".
People getting shot by mass shooters is not responsible gun ownership yet you do not think it rises to the importance to infringe on gun ownership by crazy people.

Stop deflecting, it won't work with me. Burning and stealing is not "free speech". Start a thread on gun control if you want to talk about it.
Just trying to make the point that you people accept a body count in the thousands for the sake of the second amendment. A few store windows get broke and you are willing to infringe the fuck out of the first amendment.
WHO IS TRYING TO INFRINGE ON THE FIRST AMENDMENT????
No why would I get that impression reading the comments of the posters here everyday wanting Trump to use whatever force it takes to make this go away.
Most of us in support of the federal agents cleaning shit up want them to shut down the rioters, not the protesters. If you can get it through your head that rioting and protesting aren't synonymous, you'll find that wanting one and not the other is actually quite reasonable.
You see a distinction between protesters and rioters? Well that makes one of you.
Nope, I’d say all conservatives see the distinction. What I also see is that liberals don’t see it, just like they don't see the difference between legal and illegal immigrants.

Forum List

Back