The Left's war on the Black family

I don't really give a shit about the current state of your ignorance. Read or don't read it, I couldn't give a shit. I'm only here to point and laugh at you racists for your hilariously uniformed views.

Like I said, I live in a black neighborhood. How much more informed can you get?

When is the last time you saw a black family represented in any ads? It's always a black woman and a white guy.

Like I said, I live in a black neighborhood. How much more informed can you get?
So not only are you ignorant of the study, what you're telling me is that you're so uneducated that you don't understand the difference between personal anecdotes and actually informed opinions.

Oh fuck the black families. Everything the xemocrsts do is aimed at white families and families in general. Another dickhead trying to use race as angle.

Truth is no one really cares about black families because white families are and always have been the backbone of America.

Oh fuck the black families. Everything the xemocrsts do is aimed at white families and families in general. Another dickhead trying to use race as angle.

Truth is no one really cares about black families because white families are and always have been the backbone of America.
Lol. Don't you clowns ever get embarrassed making such ridiculously ignorant and historical inaccurate comments or are you just too stupid to realize you should be embarrassed?

The entire situation is hopeless. Blacks will never fully assimilate into white American culture. You can blame white slave holding southerners for most of the trouble this country is in today. Aren't they the ones who brought the Africans here, against their will, in the first place?

Forum List

Back