the left will celebrate Trump's downfall like they did Nixon’s. “Guess what folks? He’s gone” Graham Nash thundered onstage to rapturous applause then

you dont care about your fellow Americans only yourself ... and Trumps p[olicies were fantastic for the country .. in truth you view yourself as an elite who knows better than others ... i've seen your posts i know ! in reality Trump offends your snobbish greater than thou senses .
So you liked him as president and most voting American in the 2020 election did not. Big deal. How old are you, early 18 to early 20s. The one you vote for doesn't always win, and base on the History of the United States, it ain't the end of the world or the end of the republic. Get over it.

So you liked him as president and most voting American in the 2020 election did not. Big deal. How old are you, early 18 to early 20s. The one you vote for doesn't always win, and base on the History of the United States, it ain't the end of the world or the end of the republic. Get over it.
oh no im not freaking out about the 2020 loss .... and if your side [yes your side is the left] prevents him from running DeSantis will definitely get my vote and the votes the gop ... and DeSantis will beat Biden in the general ... and i doubt very very seriously you will be as positive and post positive things about the Desantis Admin or give as little criticism as you do the Biden admin .. and thanks for not refuting the fact that you view yourself as an elite that falsely believes he's better than the common man ...

oh no im not freaking out about the 2020 loss .... and if your side [yes your side is the left] prevents him from running DeSantis will definitely get my vote and the votes the gop ... and DeSantis will beat Biden in the general ... and i doubt very very seriously you will be as positive and post positive things about the Desantis Admin or give as little criticism as you do the Biden admin .. and thanks for not refuting the fact that you view yourself as an elite that falsely believes he's better than the common man ...
I can't make any predictions for sure, and don't care to, other than if Donald J Trump runs, he will lose again to Biden if he runs, where he very well might beat the other Republican candidates to get to the big game again. I can tell you, further damaging the Grand Old Party along the way. I have never whined over anybody that lost after the recounts and challenges were settled in court. You still seem like you are in the 5 stages of grief, to me, wishing to lash out against those that dashed your dreams, afraid they will again, still hurting.
Sorry, but I got nothing for you. You got the wrong guy. Try somebody that is not wearing an "I'm Off Duty, Save Yourself" T-shirt. Maybe they will be that kinder, gentler more nurturing person you seek.

I can't make any predictions for sure, and don't care to, other than if Donald J Trump runs, he will lose again to Biden if he runs, where he very well might beat the other Republican candidates to get to the big game again. I can tell you, further damaging the Grand Old Party along the way. I have never whined over anybody that lost after the recounts and challenges were settled in court. You still seem like you are in the 5 stages of grief, to me, wishing to lash out against those that dashed your dreams, afraid they will again, still hurting.
Sorry, but I got nothing for you. You got the wrong guy. Try somebody that is not wearing an "I'm Off Duty, Save Yourself" T-shirt. Maybe they will be that kinder, gentler more nurturing person you seek.
lol ! so tell us will you support DeSantis if he runs ?

lol ! so tell us will you support DeSantis if he runs ?
No. I cannot say he is of poor character. I can say he has horrible judgement and not ready for the big chair.

lol ! and Biden was ? hate to break it to ya pal the US is losing standing around the world and some of our allies are cozying to the CCP and choosing Yuan over the dollar !
Our reputation in the world has actually improved. Except with right leaning, top down controlling countries. You know, the same that liked trump. Fk them.

improved ! IMPROVED ! WOW !
Ah, it couldn't help but go up on the international scene, after Donny, and Joe really did awake the world and unite NATO to the Russian threat and took an American President leadership position to bolster Ukraine's ability to meet the threat. That is good for countries of Democracy, naturally, but not popular with totalitarian leaning assholes or those that support them.

Ah, it couldn't help but go up on the international scene, after Donny, and Joe really did awake the world and unite NATO to the Russian threat and took an American President leadership position to bolster Ukraine's ability to meet the threat. That is good for countries of Democracy, naturally, but not popular with totalitarian leaning assholes or those that support them.
you mean the NATO that Trump forced to spend billions more on defense ? the NATO that Trump warned would be dependent on Russian energy ? and nobodies more totalitarian than Bidens pals in the CCP.

1681264590439.jpeg
:sleep:

Last edited:
you mean the NATO that Trump forced to spend billions more on defense ? the NATO that Trump warned would be dependent on Russian energy ? and nobodies more totalitarian than Bidens pals in the CCP.

View attachment 775667 :sleep:
Only made an ass of himself. They laugh at him, as he became the butt of dinner jokes, while he was willing to try blackmail Ukraine into doing his political bidding, only to end up getting himself rightfully impeached, the only thing saving him, being a Republican controlled Senate, with thier noses buried in his ass.

Forum List

Back