The Left thinks that single family homes are white racism

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
If you were luck enough to catch the Smithsonian Museum’s exhibit on “whiteness and white culture,” you’d know that two things that are associated with whiteness are the nuclear family and the single-family home. It’s one of the reasons Black Lives Matter put “disrupting the nuclear family” in its mission statement. White people do this thing where they get married, have children, and move to the suburbs. We’ve been assured that single-family homes, and front lawns, are racist:
timemagazineisracistakjdalkjdljjad2.JPG

timemagisracistjafhakdhakdh.JPG

Comment:
Has it ever accrued to the delusional Left Wingers that they are the racists?
Time Mag is racist.
Why do people subscribe to it?

If you were luck enough to catch the Smithsonian Museum’s exhibit on “whiteness and white culture,” you’d know that two things that are associated with whiteness are the nuclear family and the single-family home. It’s one of the reasons Black Lives Matter put “disrupting the nuclear family” in its mission statement. White people do this thing where they get married, have children, and move to the suburbs. We’ve been assured that single-family homes, and front lawns, are racist:
View attachment 653321

View attachment 653323

Comment:
Time Mag is racist.
How is this person a leftist?

P'raps it's in the language and the absolute loathing they have for all things traditional? How do YOU define a "Leftist"?
They used to build affordable housing what happened to that? I know I don't want a 3,000-square-foot home for myself it's too much house.

They used to build affordable housing what happened to that? I know I don't want a 3,000-square-foot home for myself it's too much house.

That's really something for the market to decide.

Actually, they still do build a lot smaller homes than 3000 square feet. Developers know that, and have established communities where that's the norm. My nephew just bought a townhouse with a mere 1800 square feet of living space.

And that doesn't count all of the existing housing out there for those who want small houses.

Actually, they still do build a lot smaller homes than 3000 square feet. Developers know that, and have established communities where that's the norm. My nephew just bought a townhouse with a mere 1800 square feet of living space.

And that doesn't count all of the existing housing out there for those who want small houses.
I can't live in a townhouse too many stairs.

View attachment 653321

View attachment 653323

Comment:
Time Mag is racist.
The reason the Left does not want people to have home or yard to enjoy is because they don't want people to own property, this is Marxism 101

As for wanting single parent families, Marxists realize that this leads to poverty, thus an inability to own much if anything, which then leads to desperation and dependence on government, followed by a poor education and increased likelihood of drug use.

In other words, it brings more voters to the virtue signaling DNC as voters vote for more of the same.

Forum List

Back