The Left Sinks Further Into Madness

From the article:
Dwayne Johnson: "I don't know a lot about politics."
One need not know a damn thing about politics; indeed the less they know about politics, the better, IMO. POTUS candidates should know a lot about the matters that a POTUS can predictably be expected to face.

@Oprah, my friend. Please run for President.

At least if Oprah claims to be a self-made billionaire, it's a claim that's true. Her parents to her bequeathed not several hundred million dollars nor did one of them give her a million dollars and say "take this and go make a living with it."

@Oprah, my friend. Please run for President.

At least if Oprah claims to be a self-made billionaire, it's a claim that's true. Her parents to her bequeathed not several hundred million dollars nor did one of them give her a million dollars and say "take this and go make a living with it."
Have you seen her tax returns
Yeah....and mimicking the Left’s criticism of Trump, she has no political experience and is of the .01%.

Vice president Weinstien?!

791799fb54a21fa98c9f95c90ce3aa2b5c509242047caf817c14125a8a05ba68.jpg

How nice. You like the idea of Harvey for VP.

Don't be an eternal idiot........Who the fuck want Weinstein as anything?

Oprah hung out with Weinstein ans so did Trump......

Trump wanted Oprah as his V.P.candidate......

Put all those dots together, ir go back to bed.

How nice. You like the idea of Harvey for VP.

Don't be an eternal idiot........Who the fuck want Weinstein as anything?

Oprah hung out with Weinstein ans so did Trump......

Trump wanted Oprah as his V.P.candidate......

Put all those dots together, ir go back to bed.
It's a joke, moron. Lighten the fuck up.

As I sit here in tears...I have never ever seen such a speech. @Oprah, my friend. Please run for President. This world needs more of THAT. WOW.
— Billy Gilman

o_O

Oprah at the Golden Globes: Is she running for president? She should!

Oprah has pretty much the same qualifications to be president that Trump had.

Depends upon the qualifications you seek. I don't consider any Democrats to be so qualified due to their adoption of a political philosophy alien to the fundamentals of the American foundation.

I do not see how anyone that voted for and supports Trump could with any integrity laugh about the left wanting to run Oprah. If a mediocre game show host can become president, why not a successful talk show host?

As I sit here in tears...I have never ever seen such a speech. @Oprah, my friend. Please run for President. This world needs more of THAT. WOW.
— Billy Gilman

o_O

Depends upon the qualifications you seek. I don't consider any Democrats to be so qualified due to their adoption of a political philosophy alien to the fundamentals of the American foundation.

Most Americans support most of the Democrats' core principles.

— Billy Gilman

o_O

No, she shouldn't run.
I disagree...as usual, when it comes to your opinion.

I don't know anything about her politics, though suspect she is a liberal...hopefully not a regressive like you. At any rate, we do not need politicians who have proven themselves to be mostly criminals.

Forum List

Back