The Left Lying Again. There Is No "Don't Say Gay" Bill In Florida.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Florida isn't making the word "Gay" illegal.
People like Mark Hamill claim that Florida made saying the word "Gay" illegal.
What they did do was make sure that teachers couldn't warp the minds of our kids in our grade schools.

Once again folks on the left are lying about what a bill says. Just like the way they lied about Florida's new voting security bill. Also the way they lied about what Making America Great Again means.

They need to simplify things down to the cognitive level of their target audience.

If they actually talked about what it DOES involve, they would have to explain it in more nuanced terms, which would fly right over people's heads and not serve democrat propaganda needs.

Mark Hamill is just another fucking moron that doesn't actually know something before he makes a statement. He just says whatever the popular catchphrase or slogan is.

If the left told the truth about what the bill says, normal people would say, "Yeah, that make sense. That's not already the law?"

I get that the left wants to indoctrinate children as young as possible. I used to think that they were just profoundly ignorant of the fact that encouraging adults to encourage children to talk about sexuality leads to grooming of those children by predatory adults. I gave the left the benefit of the doubt. But seeing their complete apathy to the ordeal that children are going through due to the Biden administrations encouragement of illegal immigration, I now understand that they are sociopaths, who don't care in the slightest what happens to kids.

What they did do was make sure that teachers couldn't warp the minds of our kids in our grade schools.

Once again folks on the left are lying about what a bill says. Just like the way they lied about Florida's new voting security bill. Also the way they lied about what Making America Great Again means.

The Regressive Progressives want to allow Gay Grooming of other people's children in the public schools.
They are calling it intolerance and hate, but as usual, it's not.
The Parents have a 100% right to protect their children from Gay Grooming.
"Leave Them Kids Alone"

9wb5uv6gzjn81.jpg

the bill prohibits "classroom discussion about sexual orientation or gender identity"'

so, it looks like the word "gay" is off limits.

9wb5uv6gzjn81.jpg

the bill prohibits "classroom discussion about sexual orientation or gender identity"'

so, it looks like the word "gay" is off limits.

Wait, I nearly loved this comment, but that's not homophobic and blasphemous to have God say it.

Also, if they're pledging to the gay flag, then where's the straight one for me to pledge to?

Of course my comment was being sarcastic as I really think it's ridiculous all around, but I was just making a point.

Exactly. Children pre-K through 3rd grade don't need this crap taught in schools.

Forum List

Back