The left is saying the word “freedom” is a right wing dog whistle for racism

Video: Biden Declares “Personal Freedom” Comes Second To COVID Mandates​

Feb 14, 2022

“What’s your message to people who want desperately for [Covid] to be over and to be able to resume the lives they remember?” Holt asked Biden.

“If your exercising personal freedom puts someone else in jeopardy, their health in jeopardy, I don’t consider that freedom,” Biden sarcastically stated in response, before telling people who don’t want to continue wearing masks or getting jabs to “think of the children.”

No one is putting someone else in jeopardy. Healthy people put no one in jeopardy. Unvaccinated healthy people put no one in jeopardy. These drooling retards want the words unvaccinated and without a mask is synonymous with being sick. The people are done with the lie.

forkup what about looting stores and starting fires and shooting cops in cars on lunch breaks in the face out of protest. Or attempting to shoot a mayor.

I guess people forgot all the violent protests in the summer of Election year and democrats bailed them out of jail.

Didn't protesters take over a police station and whole block in Seattle and those businesses could not open for months.

But that's okay right?

Some guy told me republicans are saying apple pie is communist because they found out Biden likes it. Sounds totally implausible but I'm going to believe it anyway.
Apple pie isn't communist. Apple piet is RACIST. Some slave, somewhere, picked an apple. Now eating apples and apple pie perpetuates slavery and slave rape too. Don't forget about that. Eat apple pie and it's the same as going out and raping a black child.

forkup what about looting stores and starting fires and shooting cops in cars on lunch breaks in the face out of protest. Or attempting to shoot a mayor.

I guess people forgot all the violent protests in the summer of Election year and democrats bailed them out of jail.

Didn't protesters take over a police station and whole block in Seattle and those businesses could not open for months.

But that's okay right?
Yes, I don't disagree. That's why what happened in Canada was not alright. They blocked an entire city. That's why the looting during the summer protests wasn't alright.
Before starting to lay the hypocrisy charge at someone's feet, it probably would be a good idea to check the entire thread.

If you want I'll post quotes of me saying the same thing during the summer?

When you have to go with extrapolated numbers like that you really are stretching things.

Pandemics happen, we have been lucky to have been in a significant break from them, what we weren't lucky with was one side seeing it as a way to get rid of a US President they didn't like well before he did anything on the Pandemic (and whatever he did would have probably been "wrong" anyway"

As for "years lost" do lives lost due to lockdown reduced medical access for other illnesses, or lockdown induced suicides act as a debit or credit for that "calculation"?
First, how do you know they're extrapolated? Second, this is a direct response to a request for numbers from another poster, not a stretch.

1645033002787.gif

I heard it on Tim Pool pod, dont have the link.

What does the word “freedom” mean to YOU?
And they also say Soccer Moms are terrorists and Joe doesn’t shit his pants, and Hillary didn’t collude with Russia. Spy on President Trump, and there is nothing wrong with selling our Uranium to Russia nor is there anything wrong with taking $145 Million from Putin, nor is there anything wrong with paying Putin $13 Million for a fake KGB authored Dirty Dossier

Right up until the past few years freedom was a positive and common idea in America. Freedom was something foriengers wanted, it was something all Americans proudly stated they loved about america, home of the free and land of the brave shit was sang at ball games.

I don't know where it went wrong.

But I suspect it's a combination of people raising pussy ass bitches for kids, having too diverse of a nation where now everyone wants America to conform to them because they won't conform to America, and annation that caters to the soft and weak willed members of society.

Fuck that. I love being free and I love america, it's not always the best country in the world but it's my country and my home.

First, how do you know they're extrapolated? Second, this is a direct response to a request for numbers from another poster, not a stretch.

Because you have to assume a given life expectancy to determine how many years were lost.

An emergency last a week or 2, not 2 years.
The boy child lacks the intelligence necessary to understand that shutting down only small businesses INCREASED the likelihood of exposure since it concentrated more people in fewer spaces, and that keeping public transportation running was the very best way to ensure it spread as rapidly as possible.

Forum List

Back