The Left is Losing Politically--and Culturally

The Dems' demise is a self-inflicted wound of massive, historic proportions.

As I've been saying since I've been on this board (a few thousand examples available upon request), the Dems' commitment to PC and Identity Politics created a resentment that built over many years, and finally exploded in their face in 2016.

The PC and Identity Politics repulsed enough people. But the Left finally jumped the shark when it weaponized PC & Identity Politics over the last few years. Attacking people, punishing people, intimidating people from daring to voice their opinion. Cancel Culture (although it appears to now be called "Wokeness"). Well, you shut those people up, and they are now retaliating AT THE VOTING BOOTH.

Well, the pushback I've been talking about is here. And it's sent us off the rails in precisely the other direction. Great job, folks. You played a role in this, whether you admit it or not.

Uh, Stormy Mac, white people have been like this since Tricky Dick and the Southern Strategy.

There was never a point where white people were voting FOR the Democrats because they felt a need to be decent.

1655202655012.png

We've always had "Cancel Culture". Just ask Jane Fonda, Anita Bryant, the Dixie Chicks, Colin Kapernaeck...

anyone that voted for xiden amd the dems and their record high inflation rates, and sinking stock market voted against their economic interest…race has nothing to do with it
Count on Joey to play the race card when he's got nothing else to argue! Calling someone a "racist" when they tell you that your policies suck isn't working any more but Joey's too unoriginal to come up with something new!

Count on Joey to play the race card when he's got nothing else to argue! Calling someone a "racist" when they tell you that your policies suck isn't working any more but Joey's too unoriginal to come up with something new!

Trump completely trashed the economy, and you guys love him because he hates gays and Mexicans just like Jesus did.

So now you are whining Biden hasn't cleaned up Trump's mess fast enough.

Trump completely trashed the economy, and you guys love him because he hates gays and Mexicans just like Jesus did.

So now you are whining Biden hasn't cleaned up Trump's mess fast enough.
haha in reality the economy was booming under trump, gas prices stable, inflation rate normal…but whatever you need to lie to yourself to make you feel better about voting for this mess

Yawn... nothing new under the sun. You'll always have stupid white people willing to vote against their own economic interests based on their racial, religious and sexual fears.

Which is why we won't make real progress until white people are in the minority.
Lol, coming from a Biden supporter. For which Biden is putting us in another great depression worse than the first one.

Yawn... nothing new under the sun. You'll always have stupid white people willing to vote against their own economic interests based on their racial, religious and sexual fears.

Which is why we won't make real progress until white people are in the minority.
No one is qualified to decide what is in someone elses interest least of all an uneducated fool like you.

Wanting someone to become a minority is simply racism. But we knew you are a racist pig.

Uh, no, dummy, but since you are barely literate, it's kind of a waste of time to explain to you how Global forces are driving inflation.

I'm glad to see you finally mastered contractions.... now you need to work on capitalization.
Wr0ong you stupid fool..

Biden's policies caused this inflation.

The blah blah you call a waste of time is deflection from blaming your god biden.

"The Left has lost the culture"--I have been saying this for about a year now, but it's not a single event that prompted me. It was more a "thousand little cuts"--their inability mostly to see that people are fed up with their incessant scolding, dividing us by race, etc.

At any rate, Andrew Sullivan weighs in with what so many have noticed. This is a cultural sea-change; it is beyond politics. He calls for a Bill Clinton or Barack Obama to save the movement. I guess it's always possible, but would involve them denouncing what has been Leftist Orthodoxy for a decade at least. Good luck with that, liberals.

It is Republicans who are dividing us. No things are not shifting. You have right wing fascists who are turned on by social issues. Democrats need to talk about toilerance.

anyone that voted for xiden amd the dems and their record high inflation rates, and sinking stock market voted against their economic interest…race has nothing to do with it

It is Republicans who vote against their economic interests. Companies are gouging consumers and they have bought off Republicans.

Race hustling,1/6,
Global Warning ,Open Borders , Social Justice for Trannys will not resonate by this Fall

You fascist right wingers are racist. You terrorize transgender people. Too many good people didn't want to get involved when Hitler seized control of Germany. Will the US follow Nazi Germany by allowing themselves to be distracted?

No one is qualified to decide what is in someone elses interest least of all an uneducated fool like you.

Wanting someone to become a minority is simply racism. But we knew you are a racist pig.

You are the one who is uneducated. You are also a racist pig as well. Whites can't stand the fact that they may become a minority so they have to seize power to prevent that from happening.

It is Republicans who vote against their economic interests. Companies are gouging consumers and they have bought off Republicans.
hahahah this is Xiden's America....and the Dems run Congress....they have....this is the dembots economy....and if you truly believe it's simply because companies are gouging consumers, and for some reason decided to do it now, and it has nothing to do with the policies your people created....then you are a bigger fool then I thought...typical cult mind

"The Left has lost the culture"--I have been saying this for about a year now, but it's not a single event that prompted me. It was more a "thousand little cuts"--their inability mostly to see that people are fed up with their incessant scolding, dividing us by race, etc.

At any rate, Andrew Sullivan weighs in with what so many have noticed. This is a cultural sea-change; it is beyond politics. He calls for a Bill Clinton or Barack Obama to save the movement. I guess it's always possible, but would involve them denouncing what has been Leftist Orthodoxy for a decade at least. Good luck with that, liberals.

This is typical of the left. Once they achieve power their individual constituent groups believe that everyone agrees with them, and go way overboard trying to force their agendas. Then the rest of America goes, "Nah, don't think so", and throw them out of power. They would get a lot further, quite frankly, if they behaved like classic Republicans and always apologized for having power.

You are the one who is uneducated. You are also a racist pig as well. Whites can't stand the fact that they may become a minority so they have to seize power to prevent that from happening.
You are a liar. I have said nothing racist and whites ae in no danger of being a minority

You fascist right wingers are racist. You terrorize transgender people. Too many good people didn't want to get involved when Hitler seized control of Germany. Will the US follow Nazi Germany by allowing themselves to be distracted?
The left wing are the racists. No one is terrorizing any fake women or fake men.

The closest to Hitler is biden and the left wing

Naw, man, the fact that you guys are getting freaked out because somewhere out there, there's a boy wearing a dress shows who is easily manipulated.
The boy is the one who was manipulated. Groomed most likely.

Forum List

Back