The Left is Losing Politically--and Culturally

Alienating 96% of the population, to pander to 4%, is proving to be bad for business. Especially as that 4% becomes more aggressive and more offensive and threatening to the mainstream. And even more especially since that 4% is now aggressively going after and threatening the 96%'s children.

“Get woke; go broke.”
One thing is for certain....nobody enjoys being coerced or strong armed into supporting what they do not believe to be good...in fact many believe it to be evil.

Around 50% of all live births are not paid for by insurance but instead are paid by welfare.
50% of all families are single parent families.
48% of all babies are fed by WIC programs.

And now the Government is wanting to celebrate homosexuality? Wanting the constituents to promote instead of tolerate homosexuality because it's a "do it or else"?

They give it lip service...but they are resenting it the whole time.

Alienating 96% of the population, to pander to 4%, is proving to be bad for business. Especially as that 4% becomes more aggressive and more offensive and threatening to the mainstream. And even more especially since that 4% is now aggressively going after and threatening the 96%'s children.

Except 96% of the population aren't homophobic bigots like you are, Mormon Bob.

One thing is for certain....nobody enjoys being coerced or strong armed into supporting what they do not believe to be good...in fact many believe it to be evil.

And now the Government is wanting to celebrate homosexuality? Wanting the constituents to promote instead of tolerate homosexuality because it's a "do it or else"?

They give it lip service...but they are resenting it the whole time.

Actually, gay people are going to reach equality and acceptance a lot quicker than black people did in this country... because most families are likely to have at least one gay family member giving them the stink eye.

Except 96% of the population aren't homophobic bigots like you are, Mormon Bob.

Now that the faggots and trannies are openly going after children, I think we will see a solid shift in the attitudes that parents have toward these depraved perverts.

We were willing to let them be, as long as they kept their sick deviancies to themselves.

We were annoyed when they demanded that we support their perversions.

But going after children is a line that they should never have even tried to approach, much less to cross. The backlash against these subhuman perverted pieces of shit is going to be intense.

Some of us knew, form the beginning, as early as the 1970s, that these animals eventually intended to go after children. We tried to warn the rest of society, and were not taken seriously. But now, we are being proven to have been right all along.

Now that the faggots and trannies are openly going after children, I think we will see a solid shift in the attitudes that parents have toward these depraved perverts.

We were willing to let them be, as long as they kept their sick deviancies to themselves.

But going after children is a line that they should never have even tried to approach, much less to cross. The backlash against these subhuman perverted pieces of shit is going to be intense.

We've been hearing this argument for years, Mormon Bob... we heard it 20 years ago when you all had amoral panic over Heather has Two Mommies! We heard this shit in the 80's when the schools started distributing condoms to prevent the spread of HIV.

Some of us knew, form the beginning, as early as the 1970s, that these animals eventually intended to go after children. We tried to warn the rest of society, and were not taken seriously. But now, we are being proven to have been right all along.

Um, yeah, Anita Bryant made those arguments in the 1970s. Ironically, her granddaughter came out as gay recently.

You can't make someone gay or straight. If you are confused on this matter, who taught you to be straight?

You are obsessed with adults having sex with children... Do you ever consider Dennis Hassert and Jerry Sandusky? Both were religious and Republican.

The Democrats are no longer mainstream America. This is what I'm saying. You have lost the culture.
I didn't ask you to cry and evade. I asked you to specifically name what those supposedly fringe Democrat policies are.

Don't worry. You're a Republican. That means everyone expected you to run when challenged, so you didn't disappoint anyone.

I didn't ask you to cry and evade. I asked you to specifically name what those supposedly fringe Democrat policies are.

Don't worry. You're a Republican. That means everyone expected you to run when challenged, so you didn't disappoint anyone.
How about DAs who won't prosecute crimes?
How about declaring holidays for every sexual perversion?

Alienating 96% of the population, to pander to 4%
I'd say that quite a bit more than 4% of the conservative cult is composed of pedo-friendly white supremacists.

Since you seem to understand that normal people hate it when you enbable such Nazi pedos, why do you keep doing it?

And why do you think anyone cares about the concerns of conservative groomer filth?

I'd say that quite a bit more than 4% of the conservative cult is composed of pedo-friendly white supremacists.

Since you seem to understand that normal people hate it when you enbable such Nazi pedos, why do you keep doing it?

And why do you think anyone cares about the concerns of conservative groomer filth?
You know because you meet people of different background or you'd say because you live in a slum?

I would say that they should stop giving rich white dudes a free pass.

This is why normal people keep their children far away from conservatives.
See a psychiatrist because your ad hominems are really boring.

Now that the faggots and trannies are openly going after children,
We've all learned how the the "every Republican accusation is really a confession" rule is infallible. Whatever a Republican is planning and doing themselves is what they reflexively accuse Democrats of, in order to deflect attention away from themselves.

That makes this thread really scary.

Actually, gay people are going to reach equality and acceptance a lot quicker than black people did in this country... because most families are likely to have at least one gay family member giving them the stink eye.
The practice is no where near as prevalent as you suggest. It's only a fantasy you hold.

So why do you think I or anyone cares about what Republican groomer filth thinks?
You mean all the Democrat DAs that ran on the platform of not prosecuting crime and won.
You're either an idiot or a liar if you don't know this.

Forum List

Back