The left HAVE TO START CONDEMNING this shit. Rioting in Chicago overnight after police shoot man who was SHOOTING AT THEM

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

The approval via silence from the left is aggravating this situation.

It is NEVER ok to shoot at police and certainly not to riot and destroy other peoples property because the cops shot back.
Liberal mayors and governors are turning parts of their cities into warzones.

You people have to take a stand for peace and civility.

It is NEVER ok to shoot at police and certainly not to riot and destroy other peoples property because the cops shot back.

The Democrats have lost control of their minions. It is going to cost them dearly.

• Banned

The Democrats have lost control of their minions. It is going to cost them dearly.
Is it?

In St Louis that bitch that charged a couple for protecting their property and lives was REELECTED.

This shit is like watching Escape from New York. Watch that movie then the news coverage of real events. There is no difference

It's sad to see that the Dems have turned Chicago into a sh*thole. I was born in Chicago in 1961, and lived there and in suburbs of Chicago until 1971. I now live in Valparaiso, Indiana, which is about 60-65 miles from downtown Chicago. I haven't been back to Chicago since 2012, and I don't plan on ever going back.

Grampa, I dont think the Dems can stop it.

I dont see any evidence that they have any control over their own cities any more.

I don't think the Dems are really trying to exert control, and I cannot figure out why. Yes, it plays well to the Far Left but it doesn't to just about everyone else. We're talking about ineffectual gov't here for the most primary of gov't functions: public safety and security. IMHO, the mayors and city councils should be working with the governors and the Feds to clear the streets after curfew and arrest those who disobey and start trouble. And none of this shit where they are released the next day either. In no way is all this crap a reflection on Trump, this is entirely on the Dems for their failure to properly govern, and if the local voters re-elect them, well then they'll get the ineffectual gov't they deserve.

The mayor should ask for federal assistance. Chicago is out of control.

I don't think the Dems are really trying to exert control, and I cannot figure out why. Yes, it plays well to the Far Left but it doesn't to just about everyone else.
The Dems have been lost in their own echo chamber for the last few years, and their wins, mostly due to Paul Ryans abandonment of House leadership in those elections, only reaffirmed in their own minds that their lies are true.

It is you who are misreading current events. Communist democrats are in total control of their minions. This is the communist revolution they have dreamed of since the 60s.

If Chicago had a real mayor, it would have declared and ENFORCED a curfew, months ago, with support from the National Guard, if necessary. They know EXACTLY where the riots and mayhem are going to occur, and yet they pretend to be powerless to stop them.

The failure to do so is evidence that her constituency is comprised of idiots.

Fortunately, the white neighborhoods in Chicago are clearly separated from the "other" neighborhoods, and white taxpayers have little to fear. Indeed, they are quite happy with the situation. The African Americans shooting each other provide a nice bit of nightly entertainment since they can't go to Cubs & White Sox games.

Even the Chicago Tribune said it was coordinated as multiple stores in multiple locations were all hit at the same time. Also they saw uhaul vans and pickups at more than one location.
This was coordinated.
And what do you want to bet that coordination was done by BLM organizers?
Uhaul vehicles have #s on the sides and back making it very easy to track who rented them.

The coordination was also noticed in Madison, Wisconsin: bricks in a pick-up with rioters picking and throwing from each side, moving down the street could cover much territory in a short time. However, only the security cam knows for sure. The U-Haul scenario is suspicious.

My take... if Chicago officials find out that BLM members were involved, and even found out that the actual BLM organization funded and organized it... they would not inform state or federal law enforcement. They would bury it.

I don't thunk you understand how brain damaged the left really is.

I had a leftist say to me: "so what if he was shooting at the cops...did the cops REALLY have to shoot back"? :uhh:

Hey liberal dumbasses.... Still support Black Lives Matter???

“That is reparations,” Atkins continued. (Lead BLM organizer) “Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance.”

Das all TRUMPS FAULT!

1602640810440.png

Good luck with that. They cant offend their voting base

Forum List

Back