The left has a savvy political plan to take down Trump

It didn't work for her when she did on the run up to Nov8th I doubt it works now.

Witches, Globalists, Soros, Elites are fighting against Trump.

For those who still remain undecided which side to take, remember: the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Witches, Globalists, Soros, Elites are fighting against Trump.

For those who still remain undecided which side to take, remember: the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I was on the edge until you came up with that "enemy of your enemy is your friend" crap. I don't think I want to take that chance. Screw Trump.

I'm really concerned here. I don't see how Trump and the Republican's could overcome such a sound, comprehensive, political plan. This will really resonate with the people.

As opposed to you right wingers, who pray to a 2000 year old Zombie?

zombie-jesus.jpg

It's very little wonder why all these male dominator god religions vomited up in the middle east have had to be spread their perceptual reality through violence and force.

I'm really concerned here. I don't see how Trump and the Republican's could overcome such a sound, comprehensive, political plan. This will really resonate with the people.

As opposed to you right wingers, who pray to a 2000 year old Zombie?

zombie-jesus.jpg
You are a bigoted hater, and I doubt you have the nads to post anything similar about Islam.

Forum List

Back