The left can't handle you disagreeing, think their views are sacrosanct.. says Piers Morgan (& other sane folks)

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

You can find this statement at the 5.00 point in the video.

There is a lot of other good info there also RE Elon Musk whom Morgan says is a little crazy but.. maybe a genius (if I got the CCs right).

Musk apparently likes Bernie Sanders! OMG

I don't think he'd like him if he had read that one book by Peter Schweizer (and probably other books by him which I have read [not all read to the end, though.. depressing.. all the corruption in our capitol :102: )

• Banned
They seethe at the mere thought that others (the sane) disagree with them.
thats because they don't even believe their bs themselves

If you are certain you have the truth and are on a good pathway, you don't have to shove your views down people's throats --and some day, if these sickos win a majority for a long time, it will be done w/ a lethal weapon. They have shown us over and over how little they respect human life (the unborn and anyone else who gets in their way). We have to keep fighting them, no matter how tired we get..

We have to nip the insanity in the bud.

Part of the problem is, thigs they want to do politically require the entire world to follow.

This means no dissent can be permitted, and if it occurs, it must be crushed.

Case in point is the Climate Cult

If any one country offers dissent, their supposed schemes cannot work.

So to make it work the way they say it will work, will require a one world order rule.

Forum List

Back