The Left Attacks White Women......

Being a member of this awesome group, white women, I will have to say that any woman who voted for cruz is a nutjob. Are they all the bleachy-blondie types with the teased hair, too much makeup, and bibbles who strutted their T&A as "cheerleaders" when they were in high school? Sounds like people who have no pride or self-respect, and have no dedication to freedom.

Let me see, on a scale of 0 to "not in this lifetime", how much do I care about Lice's disapproval?

It sounds like you fit my description, like you're married to roy moore or something. Self-hate is not a good thing.

A woman who votes for a woman-hater is a complete jerk.

A woman who make broad generalizations (meaning you) is ignorant.

But we already knew that about you.

Every election democrats think they have white women and they never do.
Just intelligent tolerant non brainwashed white women....

Oh look, another attack.

From a leftist.

Thanks for making my point.
We also have all the intelligent tolerant non brainwashed men, super duper..

But you lost to Trump.

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
Looks like it will be the worst thing that ever happened to him. And could well give us the landslide we need to have some real reform in this country for the first time in fifty years, except for ACA.

Being a member of this awesome group, white women, I will have to say that any woman who voted for cruz is a nutjob. Are they all the bleachy-blondie types with the teased hair, too much makeup, and bibbles who strutted their T&A as "cheerleaders" when they were in high school? Sounds like people who have no pride or self-respect, and have no dedication to freedom.

Let me see, on a scale of 0 to "not in this lifetime", how much do I care about Lice's disapproval?

It sounds like you fit my description, like you're married to roy moore or something. Self-hate is not a good thing.

A woman who votes for a woman-hater is a complete jerk.

A woman who make broad generalizations (meaning you) is ignorant.

But we already knew that about you.
∆∆∆complete jerk

What would get her approval ?

If you started talking double-talk...promising to do all kinds of things you really can't do....and not delivering.

Then blaming it on others.

Now you know why democrats are so overjoyed when a white woman is killed. It could be by beheading the way the two hikers were killed or stabbing like Mollie Tibbets. As long as the women are white and killed by a non white the liberal happiness is achieved.

If you started talking double-talk...promising to do all kinds of things you really can't do....and not delivering.

If you're blaming it on the bought off, obstructionist low tax on the rich, screw the rest Republicans, you would be correct, brainwashed functional moron.

Now you know why democrats are so overjoyed when a white woman is killed. It could be by beheading the way the two hikers were killed or stabbing like Mollie Tibbets. As long as the women are white and killed by a non white the liberal happiness is achieved.
Another brainwashed functional moron hater. Where the hell do you get that crap as if we didn't know...

If you're blaming it on the bought off, obstructionist low tax on the rich, screw the rest Republicans, you would be correct, brainwashed functional moron.

You've shown time and time again that you have a very limited vocabulary.

Not sure why you would call others brainwashed when it is clear your brain does not exist to be washed.

Here are the facts....

You've got at least a half dozen shown articles and interviews where the left slams white women for voting for Trump or for republicans.

They use the term "white women".

That makes them racist (per your stupid definitions).

And sexist.

Now, the fact that you can't reply to the thread in contex or that none of your other left wing electronic butt-buddies care to refute this only screams that you CAN'T.

So go ahead with your mommy-taught stupid phrases. Why leave doubt in anyone's mind you are a total jackass ?

You've shown time and time again that you have a very limited vocabulary.

Not sure why you would call others brainwashed when it is clear your brain does not exist to be washed.

Here are the facts....

You've got at least a half dozen shown articles and interviews where the left slams white women for voting for Trump or for republicans.

They use the term "white women".

That makes them racist (per your stupid definitions).

And sexist.

Now, the fact that you can't reply to the thread in contex or that none of your other left wing electronic butt-buddies care to refute this only screams that you CAN'T.

So go ahead with your mommy-taught stupid phrases. Why leave doubt in anyone's mind you are a total jackass ?
I had a 742 on the SAT verbal when that meant something ditzy doo doo LOL... A racist believes a certain race is inferior and discriminates against it. Your brand new stupid GOP propaganda definition of if you hate someone you are a racist is stupid and ridiculous, super duper.

it is wrong to try to intimidate women by informing them they could have an "even chance" if we make a bet.

if i lose, she gets to use me for a relationship and if i win i get to use her for a relationship.

hey chics,

...wanna bet.

Last edited:

We'll just bring that one back.

Any woman who didn't vote the way I wanted....is a nutjob.

Then there is the derision afterwards.

How dare you have an opinion of your own (that is different from mine).

Good job Lysistrata. I suspect the Ly part of your screen name means just that.

So, as I watch the clips of people on the left blathering about "White Women", I have to wonder how they don't see themselves as racist.

An example:

Chelsea Handler Shames White Women for Not Voting for Beto O'Rourke

You have Butch Behar also attacking them.

You know the tolerant left.....so tolerant...until......

No wonder they let Trump get elected.
Realy find them on here! Show some exaples. How many Hillary attacks you suppose I can find? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

So, as I watch the clips of people on the left blathering about "White Women", I have to wonder how they don't see themselves as racist.

An example:

Realy find them on here! Show some exaples. How many Hillary attacks you suppose I can find? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

I have provided the links.

Did you miss that ?

Next....Hillary was a candidate. One person.

This is about the tolerant left attacking an entire class of people.

Total hypocrites.

So why don't you shove off until you learn to read.

An example:

Did you miss that ?

Total hypocrites.

One! LOL Yep thats policy.LOL You are hillarious!

An example:

Did you miss that ?

Total hypocrites.

There are at least six listed throughout this thread. All by those in the media.

You are a moron.

Then, of course, you have some of the left wingers on this board going after women who voted republican. Just look at Licy.

An example:

Did you miss that ?

Total hypocrites.

There are at least six listed throughout this thread. All by those in the media.

You are a moron.

Then, of course, you have some of the left wingers on this board going after women who voted republican. Just look at Licy.
You are truely hillarious! Yep they out ta get ya better hide!LOL

Forum List

Back