The Leaders of France, Germany, and Italy Favour Negotiations to End War.

It's interesting that both Mearsheimer, Hedges, and Chomsky make that same point, but i'm aware that they have to because of the need to be politically correct.

And so along with that goes the fact they all point out, that Russia was guaranteed no Nato advancement. As well as other justifications for Russia such as the Minsk agreement, and others.

Your mention of Russia being an aggressor won't be shunned by me! It affords the opportunity to tell a more complete story.

America is at war with Russia.
I don't recall hearing about a declaration of war on Russia.

No Bill!
The lack of negotiations after WW1, and only unreasonable demands on Germany led to WW2. Are you ignorant of the fact that the enemy surrendered unconditionally/

And similar ultimatums for the others. The victor doesn't negotiate you fool!
That doesn't change the fact that WW1 ended with a negotiated armistice, not a surrender. The victors do, sometimes, negotiate...lol.

I'm woke up to the issue that Russia kept all the countries it so-called liberated after WWII. Or that they waged war on Georgia and took over the Crimea. Putin seems to believe that another country is his to own and you applaud that.
Show me how pointing out facts is applauding Putin.
NATO and the USA are as much responsible here as Putin is.
Cause and effect.

Show me how pointing out facts is applauding Putin.
NATO and the USA are as much responsible here as Putin is.
Cause and effect.
No, a dictator is.

Ukraine didn't want to be a puppet nation full of russian corruption.

It seems to be clear now that Europe's largest countries are becoming unwilling to accept the risk for the sake of another American war of aggression.

And bewildering why Britain will remain to be an obedient lapdog when they have the most to lose!

peace is possible but the devil is in the details. hopes can be placed on a cease fire to facilitate negotiations.

Russia being willing would also serve to illustrate their position now as the war against Russia is escalating.
Lol, is not an American war. Putin invaded. Period. Then threatened nukes when his dumb ass started getting beat. Putin asked for it and he got it.

Lol, is not an American war. Putin invaded. Period. Then threatened nukes when his dumb ass started getting beat. Putin asked for it and he got it.
It appears that the critical period is over for Russia, at least temporarily and so the nuclear threat can diminish for a few days.

Let's hope the coming US provocation doesn't push the situation to the tipping point. Wisely, Turkey is blocking Finland and Sweden from Nato but the expressed reason doesn't seem logical yet?

Your response has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.
Yeah, because your apology tour for Putin is bullshit. Putin invaded Ukraine because he believes it is part of Russia and felt it's independence made Russia look bad.

Yeah, because your apology tour for Putin is bullshit. Putin invaded Ukraine because he believes it is part of Russia and felt it's independence made Russia look bad.
NATO membership continually flaunted in his face.

You probably can't remember but Biden and Ukraine made statements of not joining NATO prior to Putin's invasion.

Forum List

Back