The Laughable Medal

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
I could not bring myself to post this thread in a different forum:

197732_5_.jpeg
http://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2017-01/197732_5_.jpeg

As medals go, this one has become cheapened over the years, kind of like the utterly meaningless Nobel Peace Prize that Obama received early in his presidency before he’d done anything.​

After gutting the military, El Presidente Obama awards himself Pentagon’s Distinguished Public
By Matthew Vadum
January 8, 2017

After gutting the military, El Presidente Obama awards himself Pentagon’s Distinguished Public

No doubt you like to lag until it's too late to be of any importance..
To Moonglow: Get a life to replace your addiction to my threads. Roger Vadum’s article was posted this morning.

As medals go, this one has become cheapened over the years, kind of like the utterly meaningless Nobel Peace Prize that Obama received early in his presidency before he’d done anything.
Agent 006 & 7/8ths just reported that the Nobel Peace Prize committee want it back.

One Last Treasonous Act=> Obama Approves Uranium Shipment to Iran – Enough to Build 10 Nuclear Weapons
Jim Hoft
Jan 9th, 2017 12:00 pm

One Last Treasonous Act=> Obama Approves Uranium Shipment to Iran - Enough to Build 10 Nuclear Weapons

Jeez, I hope handing out medals will not compete with handing out pardons in the final days of a presidency! Biden has never been right about anything in his entire career, and he has been at it a lot longer than the Chicago sewer rat. That makes this one more laughable than the ones Dumbo got:

Obama surprises Biden with Presidential Medal of Freedom
By Associated Press
January 12, 2017 | 4:19pm

Obama surprises Biden with Presidential Medal of Freedom | New York Post

Forum List

Back