The Latest PR Tactic for the Left.....

It's at the top of every page of every thread. This one is in "Current Events." Unless that term has been redefined to mean:

"Say Whateva the Hell You Want!"

Then this thread is long gone. I will not hold my breath for CG to admit she made a claim she cannot support.

Oh, I know it is, but I simply don't care. What difference does it make which forum it is in? People put stuff that belong in the humor section in politics or things that belong in the Flame Zone in Current Events all the time. What difference does it make what forum it is in.

The only time I go into a particular forum is when I want to start a thread myself.

Oh... and please tell me you weren't holding your breath all this time!

Immie

It matters because organization is not the enemy of honesty.

No, but organizations can be. ;)

Immie

Oh, I know it is, but I simply don't care. What difference does it make which forum it is in? People put stuff that belong in the humor section in politics or things that belong in the Flame Zone in Current Events all the time. What difference does it make what forum it is in.

The only time I go into a particular forum is when I want to start a thread myself.

Oh... and please tell me you weren't holding your breath all this time!

Immie

It matters because organization is not the enemy of honesty.

:lol: and cally is known for whining about threads in the "wrong" section.

she should get the privilege to post her crappy op-ed innuendos directly in the lame zone.

Thank you for pointing that out and you are absolutely correct. She will ignore her hypocrisy and dishonesty but unfortunately she cannot rewrite others' memories as she rewrites her own.

Well there are none so blind as those who will not see...

The Extremists of the Left wil consume their own myths until its kills 'em.

Do you even know what the op claims?

OP claim "Prior to the vote, Democrats and Republicans who were on the 'no' side received countless threats and intimidation." My link " Colorado Rep. Betsy Markey is among more than 10 Democrats in Congress who have received threats over voting for passage of the hotly contested health care reform bill." Dah.

The Extremists of the Left wil consume their own myths until its kills 'em.

OP claim "Prior to the vote, Democrats and Republicans who were on the 'no' side received countless threats and intimidation." My link " Colorado Rep. Betsy Markey is among more than 10 Democrats in Congress who have received threats over voting for passage of the hotly contested health care reform bill." Dah.

Your link has nothing to do with the op.

The Extremists of the Left will consume their own myths until its kills 'em.

Yeaaahh... Do you know what the point is that you're driving at here?

The OP spoke to the usual vitriolic threats and flailing that is typical of the Left for those who opposed the bill prior to the deceitful 'passage'... then points to the customary hypocrisy of that Progressive herd in trotting out these various fabrications regarding threats against the Leftist who either voted for it, in the Senate or who lied in the House, deceitfully claiming that they had voted for the Senate Bill, but which in truth, they did NOT!

It's very much akin to the post 9-11 Antrax attacks which the Left pertrated against itself... so as to produce the illusion that 'the terrorists' were gunning for them... a fabricated hoax which was designed to provide the appearance that the 'terrorists' considered the ideological Left to be Americans; to induce a popular rally around the Left...

You'll recall at the time, that the general concensus was that the reason the US was vulnerable to the 9-11 attack was due to the Democrats and their chronic attack on US defense and intelligent agencies... and the advocacy of multi-culturalism as a function of Political Correctness.

Natually, it turns out that it wasn't 'terrorists' at all, but some schmoe sitting back in some obscure federal Lab... who, sadly, ultimately came to an untimely death, as a result of the 'investigation'; and as a result, was unable to actually be tried... let alone TESTIFY on his own behalf.

Of course, there's ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE to tie this guy into any previous hatred of Democrats or even being a political person... but we're to believe that post 9-11 he suddenly got all fired up and began a new career in biological mass murder; which JUST HAPPENED to provide the Left with a fair dose of cleansing sympathy...

Fairly typical...

FTR: I stated the NIGHT of the first antrax attack upon the US ideological Left, that when it was all said and done that the person doing it would never make it to trial and would likely be a member of some government Lab...

The whole thing smelled so VERY familiar to those who had followed the Clinton regime.

Last edited:
If it wasn't so important that we keep an eye on these,not all, elected slithering,conniving,self serving, opportunistic bastards we have elected to office I would have destroyed my televisions and radios long ago. For what good the media is anymore with their slithering, conniving agenda based reporting of events.

Between the deceptive media advertising, combined with deceptive media reporting we really need to have these people do all their reporting while on TRUTH SERUM, and while we're at, it a new law mandating Truth Serum IV's for all Senators, Congresspeople, President etc......all of them.

And if that doesn't work........:lol:

Waterboard them until they tell the WHOLE truth and nothing but the WHOLE truth.

Prior to the vote, Democrats and Republicans who were on the 'no' side received countless threats and intimidation. US Senators, both GOP and Dem, received hate mail, and threats of physical violence because of their intention to vote 'no'. Media silence.

Now it's passed and the media goes nuts about the same thing happening to those who voted 'yes'.

Double standards from the media? Or are left wingers playing the 'oh noes, the big bad right are coming after poor lil ol me' card?

It would be funny if it wasn't so damned pathetic.

Just sayin'.

*Sits back and waits for truthmatters to call me a 'liar'... cuz when you don't like the message, shoot the messenger is a typical Alinsky tactic.*

They believe they are above the consequences of their actions like all true leftwingers do. They think they can shove something up our asses without taking an elbow to the head.

Good luck with THAT.:lol:

Really?

We won in 2008. Won enough seats to put the Healthcare Bill though. That is democracy. When you guys had these kinds of numbers, you used them to push through a tax cut for the wealthy at a time we were in two wars. How well did that work out?

Once again, Califlower Girl, link to threats made to Congressman that were going to vote no. And opposition in the primary or losing votes is not threats, that is politics.

We've never had a supermajority. :rolleyes:

The tax cut was not for the wealthy, you should get your facts straight.

And the tax cuts generated more tax revenue. Explain that. :lol:

Secret Service under strain as leaders face more threats - The Boston Globe

ASHINGTON - The unprecedented number of death threats against President Obama, a rise in racist hate groups, and a new wave of antigovernment fervor threaten to overwhelm the US Secret Service, according to government officials and reports, raising new questions about the 144-year-old agency’s overall mission.

Discuss
COMMENTS (168)
The Secret Service is tracking a far broader range of possible threats to the nation’s leaders, the officials said, even as it also investigates financial crimes such as counterfeiting as part of its original mandate.

The new demands are leading some officials, both inside and outside the agency, to raise the possibility of the service curtailing or dropping its role in fighting financial crime to focus more on protecting leaders and their families from assassination attempts and thwarting terrorist plots aimed at high-profile events

Pubic, can you do a paragraph without a lie?
More bullshit from you. No surprise here.
CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Secret Service: No more threats against Obama than Bush, Clinton - Blogs from CNN.com
Washington (CNN) - President Barack Obama is not facing more threats to his life or security than the previous two presidents, according to the Secret Service.

The left is just so full of shit, it's hard to keep up.

GMA Highlights Threats Against Bart Stupak, Ignored 'Living Hell' Congressman Suffered Before Vote | NewsBusters.org
GMA Highlights Threats Against Bart Stupak, Ignored 'Living Hell' Congressman Suffered Before Vote

Good Morning America's Pierre Thomas on Thursday played up the threats and intimidation that Bart Stupak has suffered since he voted for the health care bill. However, last week, the same program ignored the "living hell" the Congressman dealt with as he claimed to oppose the legislation.

Thomas played a voice mail released by Stupak where an anonymous caller attacked, "Congressman Stupak, you baby-killing mother [bleeped]. I hope you die." However, when George Stephanopoulos talked to Stupak on March 19, he skipped the Representative's complaints to The Hill that "All the phones are unplugged at our house — tired of the obscene calls and threats."

Are threats only notable when they can potentially be linked to those on the right? Before the vote, Stupak repeatedly stated he was leaning towards voting against the legislation. But, Stephanopoulos' questions all revolved around what it would take to get the Representative to vote yes. There were no questions about possible violence.

:rolleyes:

Prior to the vote, Democrats and Republicans who were on the 'no' side received countless threats and intimidation. US Senators, both GOP and Dem, received hate mail, and threats of physical violence because of their intention to vote 'no'. Media silence.

Now it's passed and the media goes nuts about the same thing happening to those who voted 'yes'.

Double standards from the media? Or are left wingers playing the 'oh noes, the big bad right are coming after poor lil ol me' card?

It would be funny if it wasn't so damned pathetic.

Just sayin'.

*Sits back and waits for truthmatters to call me a 'liar'... cuz when you don't like the message, shoot the messenger is a typical Alinsky tactic.*

They believe they are above the consequences of their actions like all true leftwingers do. They think they can shove something up our asses without taking an elbow to the head.

Good luck with THAT.:lol:

Really?

We won in 2008. Won enough seats to put the Healthcare Bill though. That is democracy. When you guys had these kinds of numbers, you used them to push through a tax cut for the wealthy at a time we were in two wars. How well did that work out?

Once again, Califlower Girl, link to threats made to Congressman that were going to vote no. And opposition in the primary or losing votes is not threats, that is politics.

Now we know where those old rocks are....in your fricken head!!!!! The Democrats had a super majority and still couldn't get their shit together without bribes, secret deals and corruption.

Secret Service under strain as leaders face more threats - The Boston Globe

ASHINGTON - The unprecedented number of death threats against President Obama, a rise in racist hate groups, and a new wave of antigovernment fervor threaten to overwhelm the US Secret Service, according to government officials and reports, raising new questions about the 144-year-old agency’s overall mission.

Discuss
COMMENTS (168)
The Secret Service is tracking a far broader range of possible threats to the nation’s leaders, the officials said, even as it also investigates financial crimes such as counterfeiting as part of its original mandate.

The new demands are leading some officials, both inside and outside the agency, to raise the possibility of the service curtailing or dropping its role in fighting financial crime to focus more on protecting leaders and their families from assassination attempts and thwarting terrorist plots aimed at high-profile events

Pubic, can you do a paragraph without a lie?
More bullshit from you. No surprise here.
CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Secret Service: No more threats against Obama than Bush, Clinton - Blogs from CNN.com
Washington (CNN) - President Barack Obama is not facing more threats to his life or security than the previous two presidents, according to the Secret Service.

The left is just so full of shit, it's hard to keep up.

Would it be in the SS's best interest to shout to the world their security status is being stretched thin? Wouldn't that be like a local bank announcing the flooding has wiped out its most crucial security system?

Forum List

Back