The Latest From The Video makers Lincoln Project

The Lincoln Project is merely a repackaging of the Bushbot neocon Project for a New American Century.

And now the left is having orgasms over these duplicitous, warmongering scumbags, whom they decried as the worst people in all of humanity only a short 20 years ago.

This is truly Clown World.

AllTheSamee.jpg

The Lincoln Project is merely a repackaging of the Bushbot neocon Project for a New American Century.

And now the left is having orgasms over these duplicitous, warmongering scumbags, whom they decried as the worst people in all of humanity only a short 20 years ago.

View attachment 397687
It's all about substance you weenie.
The substance is far left kooks like you having political buttsex with people you decried to be the worst scum in the history of mankind only two administrations ago.

Now they're the smartest and most reasonable "conservatives" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) that you've ever encountered.

You chumps either have the memories of goldfish, or are the most opportunistic whores ever to draw a breath.

Last edited:

View attachment 397687
The substance is far left kooks like you having political buttsex, with people you decried to be the worst scum in the history of mankind only two administrations ago.

Now they're the smartest and most reasonable "conservatives" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) that you've ever encountered.

You chumps either have the memories of goldfish, or are the most opportunistic whores ever to draw a breath.
I won't attempt to solve your problems, let alone respond to them.

Here is a quote from Rick Wilson:

“I like presidents who weren’t infected, OK?”

One message you must watch. Don't be afraid.
Don't worry it won't dominate your lives.

The human tripe called "Lincoln Project" had better emigrate after the election because they will be marked targets.

They say they won't stop till they nail all of Trump's enablers.

We Trump enablers don't run and we don't use nails.

Mad or sumpin'

It smells around here. See the flies?

View attachment 397687
The substance is far left kooks like you having political buttsex, with people you decried to be the worst scum in the history of mankind only two administrations ago.

I have no problems...Especially those involving memory.

Your team hated Bush, Cheney, Kristol, Boot, and the rest of the neocon glee club, with the heat of a million burning suns, for all those years...Now you can't wait to take one up the ass from them for your team.

Opportunistic whores doesn't even begin to tell the story.

One message you must watch. Don't be afraid.
Don't worry it won't dominate your lives.

The human tripe called "Lincoln Project" had better emigrate after the election because they will be marked targets.

I'm part of the Lincoln Project. DO I take that as a threat on my life?

Your being part of the Lincoln Project makes you a neocon....Congratulations on converting yourself into that which you proclaimed to hate during the Dubya Bush years.

OOPS! Looks like your friends at the Lincoln project are a shady bunch of GOP hucksters who hate the fact that Donald Trump is breaking up the GOP good old boys club. Gosh whodathunkit? :cool:

OOPS! Looks like your friends at the Lincoln project are a shady bunch of GOP hucksters who hate the fact that Donald Trump is breaking up the GOP good old boys club. Gosh whodathunkit? :cool:

Those are only the faces....Intuition guided by intelligence tells us that there's a fuckton of Bush money to be found in here.

Those are only the faces....Intuition guided by intelligence tells us that there's a fuckton of Bush money to be found in here.
Without a doubt. They have to avenge what Orange man did to poor Jebby.

View attachment 397687

Rick Wilson worked for Putin and was funded by the KGB

Forum List

Back