The Klan Never Organized Huge Protests Chanting Death Threats Like These Organized By Al Sharpton

Al Sharpton is IMO one of the most dangerous individuals in power today and deserves criticism for his exploitation of poor Blacks to gain power and money for himself. Drawing a comparison to the KKK is not an effective way to criticize Sharpton as it is far too easy to dismiss the comparison by attacking the source or the comparison itself. The "modern" KKK is a hollow shell of the despicable organization of Generations ago that did far more than just "chant". Sharpton on the other hand has been made very relevant because of the status that Obama has imparted to him as an unofficial personal advisor and he is using this status to his full advantage at the expense of poor Blacks.

Al Sharpton is IMO one of the most dangerous individuals in power today and deserves criticism for his exploitation of poor Blacks to gain power and money for himself. Drawing a comparison to the KKK is not an effective way to criticize Sharpton as it is far too easy to dismiss the comparison by attacking the source or the comparison itself. The "modern" KKK is a hollow shell of the despicable organization of Generations ago that did far more than just "chant". Sharpton on the other hand has been made very relevant because of the status that Obama has imparted to him as an unofficial personal advisor and he is using this status to his full advantage at the expense of poor Blacks.
Al Sharpton is IMO one of the most dangerous individuals in power today

i didn't know he was elected and had such power, but then again, any black man who stands up an speaks out is scary to your ilk. something tells me that you aren't going to have an easy time in America with the demographic shift :eusa_whistle:

I remember your ilk saying the same thing about MLK,before your ilk murderered him

The far right racists like S. J. are frothing and fulminating.

Anyone, right or left or center, man or woman or transgendered, gay or straight or lesbian or bi, any race, any ethnicity, human or species-confused, who worked for CRA is alright by me.

The wimpy far right and TPM who are racists are frightened of black men and women (the latter of any race) who stand up and tell the haters off.

The haters can't settle it the good old way, and that there does piss them off.

Al Sharpton is IMO one of the most dangerous individuals in power today

i didn't know he was elected and had such power, but then again, any black man who stands up an speaks out is scary to your ilk. something tells me that you aren't going to have an easy time in America with the demographic shift :eusa_whistle:

I remember your ilk saying the same thing about MLK,before your ilk murderered him

It's always interesting to me how defensive Liberals are and how quickly they need to marginalize and attack anyone that challenges a Black "Leader". Clearly from my post I am not Racist since my problem with Sharpton is his exploitation of POOR BLACKS for his own gain. But you had to immediately lump me in with a murder conspiracy of MLK? Really? It is Liberals like yourselves that have lost their ability to critically analyze what is right in front of them and hold leaders accountable regardless of skin color.

I have a lot of respect for black leaders, King, Powell, Rice, Keyes, Keyes, Cain, Elder and many others. They align with my political ideals and I believe that is why many Dems like Starkey and guno would like them.

It amazes me how far right reactionaries like MM need to confront anyone who challenges the purity of their cause, some how that he is not a racist because he only attacks black leaders who mobilize poor blacks to fight the status quo and profit from it, too.

You need to be held accountable on this Board for what you are and what you want to do in race relations.

Tell us your goals, please.

It amazes me how far right reactionaries like MM need to confront anyone who challenges the purity of their cause, some how that he is not a racist because he only attacks black leaders who mobilize poor blacks to fight the status quo and profit from it, too.

You need to be held accountable on this Board for what you are and what you want to do in race relations.

Who are you to hold anyone accountable? You are a funny board nut job with no more power than me. I don't take you seriously why would anyone else?

You are comical.

Papa, the old days of the Klan are over for your ilk: you can only fulminate nothing else.

Who are you to challenge me, when you are only a fake RINO far right reactionary, Papa.

See how that works?

The sane board finds the far right seriously deranged. Your commentary here is only for grins and chuckles.

And the sane portion of the Board will hold the far right reactionaries accountable.

:lol:

Papa, the old days of the Klan are over for your ilk: you can only fulminate nothing else.

Who are you to challenge me, when you are only a fake RINO far right reactionary, Papa.

See how that works?

The sane board finds the far right seriously deranged. Your commentary here is only for grins and chuckles.

And the sane portion of the Board will hold the far right reactionaries accountable.

:lol:

Jake, you show me one post where I ever have supported racism or your Klan buddies, if you can't then fuck off.

You won't give a link because you can't.

The rest of want you went on about is so poorly written, I doubt anyone can figure out what you said.

Fair enough. I am a registered Independent and have voted for DEM, GOP and IND Presidents. I personally believe there is far too much focus on "Race Relations" and not near enough focus on the horrific conditions in the Inner cities largely populated by poor Blacks. I truly believe that all Black lives matter, not just the ones killed by police.That is my biggest criticism of Sharpton. Rather than use his position on improving conditions in these communities, he focuses on the symptoms of the dysfunctional community i.e. confrontations with Police. When you're kid is at that point, I'm sorry but you've already lost him! He's dancing on the edge of the cliff, and we all go nuts when the dance goes wrong in a split second. I'm saying focus on root cause, try to keep the families together, motivate businesses through tax breaks etc to teach their trades to these kids.

Thank you, MM, for the above and accept my apology for being too quick on the draw.

I agree with you in general, yes.

Racial sensitivity remains a necessary goal, and I agree fully with "focus on root cause, try to keep the families together, motivate businesses through tax breaks etc to teach their trades to these kids."

Fair enough. I am a registered Independent and have voted for DEM, GOP and IND Presidents. I personally believe there is far too much focus on "Race Relations" and not near enough focus on the horrific conditions in the Inner cities largely populated by poor Blacks. I truly believe that all Black lives matter, not just the ones killed by police.That is my biggest criticism of Sharpton. Rather than use his position on improving conditions in these communities, he focuses on the symptoms of the dysfunctional community i.e. confrontations with Police. When you're kid is at that point, I'm sorry but you've already lost him! He's dancing on the edge of the cliff, and we all go nuts when the dance goes wrong in a split second. I'm saying focus on root cause, try to keep the families together, motivate businesses through tax breaks etc to teach their trades to these kids.

If you bothered to take 2 seconds of your time, you would have found out that Al Sharpton does work on curbing violence in high crime rate neighborhoods.

Al Sharpton has started a new movement to combat inner city violence. For the last four weeks, the MSNBC Politics Nation host has been overseeing a movement that monitors different corners in the city between the hours of 11pm and 1am.

Sharpton’s intention is to involve members of the community in his Occupy the Corners, or OTC movement so that violence will start to decrease in their communities. With New York as a starting point, Sharpton plans to grow the movement and hopes that it will spread across the country. Philadelphia and Chicago are specific cities of interest for Sharpton to grow the movement, especially in light of the recent tragedy in Chicago where 19 people were shot in a span of 30 minutes, one day in August.

Al Sharpton Starts 8216 Occupy the Corner 8217 to Combat Inner City Violence Black Like Moi

Starting this Friday on Aug. 17, the Rev. Al Sharptonand the National Action Network (NAN) will begin its “Occupy the Corners” initiative in New York City to help curb the rising tide of gun violence in the African American community.

Al Sharpton Occupy the corners News One

Last edited:
The truth is that both sides of the political spectrum has racist elements.

Truth is racism after the Civil War began with conservative whites organizing the the KKK, and continued the torment of the blacks for a century.
I just really don't know where to start when I hear conservative old confederacy white people, who openly hate blacks, talk about how it's the blacks and liberals that are THE racists.

It's like a Lion telling all the other animals how the Gazelles keep chasing the Lions around and trying to eat them

If you bothered to take 2 seconds of your time, you would have found out that Al Sharpton does work on curbing violence in high crime rate neighborhoods.

Al Sharpton has started a new movement to combat inner city violence. For the last four weeks, the MSNBC Politics Nation host has been overseeing a movement that monitors different corners in the city between the hours of 11pm and 1am.

Sharpton’s intention is to involve members of the community in his Occupy the Corners, or OTC movement so that violence will start to decrease in their communities. With New York as a starting point, Sharpton plans to grow the movement and hopes that it will spread across the country. Philadelphia and Chicago are specific cities of interest for Sharpton to grow the movement, especially in light of the recent tragedy in Chicago where 19 people were shot in a span of 30 minutes, one day in August.

Al Sharpton Starts 8216 Occupy the Corner 8217 to Combat Inner City Violence Black Like Moi

Starting this Friday on Aug. 17, the Rev. Al Sharptonand the National Action Network (NAN) will begin its “Occupy the Corners” initiative in New York City to help curb the rising tide of gun violence in the African American community.

Having a demonstration with a group of people on a street corner is not an effective means of curbing gun violence. And just like putting the spotlight on Police brutality against Black men, Sharpton is again ignoring the ROOT problem, that being the disintegration of Black families and communities. He is in a position of power and he uses it put on shows and publicize and enrich himself. That is my criticism of Sharpton. Focus on getting those Black kids back in school, off the street, learning real world skills. Put the spotlight on what is making Black men abandon their families leaving the Mother in an impossible situation.

It's true. Tonight in New York, another protest was organized like last Saturdays march in which the protestors chanted death threats. When can you recall the Ku Klux Klan ever doing something like this? The answer is never.

BREAKING Protesters Ignore Mayor De Blasio March on 5th Avenue Chanting 8220 Murdering Pigs 8221 Video The Gateway Pundit
tumblr_lp5tykZpwq1qbpwzeo1_500.gif

Having a demonstration with a group of people on a street corner is not an effective means of curbing gun violence. And just like putting the spotlight on Police brutality against Black men, Sharpton is again ignoring the ROOT problem, that being the disintegration of Black families and communities. He is in a position of power and he uses it put on shows and publicize and enrich himself. That is my criticism of Sharpton. Focus on getting those Black kids back in school, off the street, learning real world skills. Put the spotlight on what is making Black men abandon their families leaving the Mother in an impossible situation.

Well, lets hear your your solution, and what are you doing about it???...other than bitching that others aren't doing the right thing, or enough.

Well, lets hear your your solution, and what are you doing about it???...other than bitching that others aren't doing the right thing, or enough.

There is no single solution that is going to fix the Inner City. Some things I would do if I had a magic wand are: 1. Release non-violent drug offenders on condition of 1 year of community service in their community and returning to the family they left behind. 2. Create skill centers sponsored by businesses to teach trade skills and college prep 3. Challenge Black Leadership to address the root problems in these communities and stop inciting violence and division.

Forum List

Back