The Klan Never Organized Huge Protests Chanting Death Threats Like These Organized By Al Sharpton

You make a ridiculous statement and get called on it, then want to talk about everything else except your ridiculous statement.

Carla_Danger, we know thee. :)

I explained it on page 18. You're just lazy.

Dixiecrats were against the Civil Rights Act, however, once enlightened Democrats figured out that America wasn't about racial hatred, they became more liberal, like most of the Dems in the north. That vacuum in racial hatred was quickly filled with Conservatives and people who today are called tea party types, which explains why those blue states are now red.
So as white people became more liberal, this vacuum of racial hatred was filled by other whites.

Nice logic there, Carla_Danger. :)

Let me fix that for you...

As White Dixiecrats became more enlightened, the vacuum of racial hatred was quickly filled with racist Teabaggers.
So the white dixiecrats were racists before the CRA, then became enlightened. Before the CRA the white dixiecrats outnumbered the white racists, but after they became enlightened they had inferior numbers.

The Carla_Danger school of logic. :)

Maybe you just need to visualize what I'm talking about.

Tallahassee Teabaggers

WalkinggroupTallahasseeFl.jpg

Alabama Teabaggers

21.jpg

Mississippi Teabaggers

-60a901a9c0e1135a.JPG

Georgia Teabaggers

10462440_789852217715199_8288854940113160283_n.jpg

Notice anything missing from each of these photos?
Yes, the Dixiecrats who were enlightened by the CRA and outnumbered all of them.

You are simple, rather so. The conservatives that could not handle the CRA and change moved into the southern GOP.
And the Dixiecrat racists who were enlightened by the CRA and previously outnumbered the future racists, moved out of the south or disappeared. Your brilliance outshines even Carla_Danger. :p
Carib, you don't have what it takes here to be anything but buffoonish. That will always be pointed out, so consider changing if you can or find a Board that won't keep laughing at you.
I think this is the type of post the mods consider a flame. :)
I don't often agree with Jake but in this case, I do, fake black person.

You are simple, rather so. The conservatives that could not handle the CRA and change moved into the southern GOP.
And the Dixiecrat racists who were enlightened by the CRA and previously outnumbered the future racists, moved out of the south or disappeared. Your brilliance outshines even Carla_Danger. :p
Carib, you don't have what it takes here to be anything but buffoonish. That will always be pointed out, so consider changing if you can or find a Board that won't keep laughing at you.
This lets me know I'm right, fake slim person. :)

The Byrd defenders are among the worst hypocrites society has to offer. Lying sacks of shit like Jake and Carla apparently think no one reading their posts can see their defense of the Senate's most notorious racist. They are both irrelevant jokes with zero credibility.

Yet you would have voted for a Strom Thurmond who was always racist insrtead of a racist like Byrd who changed. That's hypocritical with zero creditility.

Let me fix that for you...

As White Dixiecrats became more enlightened, the vacuum of racial hatred was quickly filled with racist Teabaggers.
So the white dixiecrats were racists before the CRA, then became enlightened. Before the CRA the white dixiecrats outnumbered the white racists, but after they became enlightened they had inferior numbers.

Tallahassee Teabaggers

Alabama Teabaggers

21.jpg

Mississippi Teabaggers

-60a901a9c0e1135a.JPG

Georgia Teabaggers

Yeah, no thugs.

Careful, you'll give yourself away.
You already have, Byrd apologist.

You are a Thurmond and Dixiecrat and current racist apologist, S. J.

Carib G., attend to the argument of this OP. Stop the buffoonish comments that pertain to nothing but attacking the poster and ignoring the discussion. The dem conservatives in the 1960s South moved thereafter into the GOP. These were the folks who supported the KKK.

Last edited:

You are babbling and not on OP, Carib G. We keep pointing out that the southern conservative racists moved into the GOP and you babble as answers. The KKK were supported by conservatives.

Last edited:

Carib G., attend to the argument of this OP. Stop the buffoonish comments that pertain to nothing but attacking the poster and ignoring the discussion. The dem conservatives in the 1960s South moved thereafter into the GOP. These were the folks who supported the KKK.
I already have. Al Sharpton is a professional racist. He gets paid for spouting his racist ideas. He calls white people crackers, Jewish people diamond merchants, and gays homos.

I'm not familiar enough with the KKK techniques to know if they encouraged cop killings, but they are also a racist organization.

You are babbling and not on OP, Carib G. We keep pointing out that the southern conservative racists moved into the GOP and you babble as answers. The KKK were supported by conservatives.
So southern racists simply changed parties and not their beliefs. That's nice, dear. :)

Al Sharpton is a racist, yes, but the OP is about the KKK.

You say you don't much about the Klan, so I guess the best thing is to respond only to your Klan remarks.

Thank you acknowledging that the conservatives went from the Dems to the Pubs in the South, which means the KKK went with them.

The far right hates being reminded of that fact.

I'm not familiar enough with the KKK techniques to know if they encouraged cop killings, but they are also a racist organization.

So southern racists simply changed parties and not their beliefs. That's nice, dear. :)

CG (yeah, I thought you sounded familiar enough), you are spamming. Do you have anything new on the OP?

CG (yeah, I thought you sounded familiar enough), you are spamming. Do you have anything new on the OP?
Isn't spamming when someone posts an advertisement or link to someone selling something or some shit like that?

Maybe not, you tell me. I know the mods said that flaming is posting something outside the context of the OP, like you're doing now. :)

Read the rules about spamming, trolling, and flaming, along with the Zone rules for posting.

Do you have anything on the OP?

:lol:

Here you go:

Al Sharpton is a professional racist. He gets paid for spouting his racist ideas. He calls white people crackers, Jewish people diamond merchants, and gays homos.

:)

Tallahassee Teabaggers

Alabama Teabaggers

21.jpg

Mississippi Teabaggers

-60a901a9c0e1135a.JPG

Georgia Teabaggers

Yeah, no thugs.

Says the racist who has been defending the Exalted Cyclops, Bob Byrd throughout this thread. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Tallahassee Teabaggers

Alabama Teabaggers

21.jpg

Mississippi Teabaggers

-60a901a9c0e1135a.JPG

Georgia Teabaggers

Yeah, no thugs.

Says the racist who has been defending the Exalted Cyclops, Bob Byrd throughout this thread. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Yes, you are, you are admitting you are a constant racist, yet you fail to admit Byrd changed and continue to attack him without admitting it.

All America knows the conservative far right's failure to revise the real history of the Southern Strategy is a hoot.

Tallahassee Teabaggers

Alabama Teabaggers

21.jpg

Mississippi Teabaggers

-60a901a9c0e1135a.JPG

Georgia Teabaggers

Yeah, no thugs.

Racist prick.
Hey bitch, you're the one who has been defending an Exalted Cyclops for several days now, and you're calling ME the racist???

You are a liar. I have not once defended Byrds racist deeds, I've only given him credit for admitting to his mistakes and you know that. You know you're a racist piece of shit, you're just too chicken shit to admit it. Steve McRacist may be one ignorant SOB, but at least he willingly admits to being a racist. Hell, he wears it proudly on his sleeve, the big dummy. But you...you're too much of a coward. You have to hide behind "code words."

:ahole-1:

Yes, S. J. has lied constantly in this thread about the klan and etc. He admire Strom Thurmond because he tooks his racism to the GOP. He hates Byrd because he owned up to errors and changed his way.

Yeah, no thugs.

Yes, you are, you are admitting you are a constant racist, yet you fail to admit Byrd changed and continue to attack him without admitting it.

All America knows the conservative far right's failure to revise the real history of the Southern Strategy is a hoot.
Please provide a quote.

Forum List

Back