The Kamala Harris Collapse Has Begun

Partisan opinion piece, written by John Rossomando.
I'll give you that, but she is a piece of the puzzle that is causing Dems to pressure Biden to retire at the end of his term. Dems would rather Kamala go away and they want to see new blood at the top like Klobuchar, Whitmer, or Gillibrand.

I'll give you that, but she is a piece of the puzzle that is causing Dems to pressure Biden to retire at the end of his term. Dems would rather Kamala go away and they want to see new blood at the top like Klobuchar, Whitmer, or Gillibrand.
In other words, no change. None of those you mention has any more mental capacity than the vegetable and Kameltoe.

I don't believe that Kamala will run with Biden, if indeed he actually obtains the nomination. Even the Dems must know that a qualified VP is needed in case Biden is reelected.

"Qualified VP".............

chris-pratt-andy-dwyer.gif

The resolution demands that a competent leader be appointed who will prioritize the safety of Americans, acknowledge that border security is national security, ensure Customs and Border Protection (CBP) receives the resources needed to execute their job effectively, and stop the flood of fentanyl pouring across our border,” a statement posted on Jackson’s congressional website said.

Biden’s advanced age could make it more likely that his vice president would be forced to assume the presidency. That has Democrats worried.

“Even some Democrats whom her own advisers referred reporters to for supportive quotes confided privately that they had lost hope in her,” the New York Times said in February.
Sad times indeed.
Begun?

Forum List

Back