The job stealing immigrant is a far right nativist myth

Everybody is taking the white mans job....its not that they lack marketable skills...nope, its the minorities fault aka "The Man"
Well, exactly how many skills do illegal immigrants have, aside from crime and dealing illegal drugs? Oh, yes, they do know how to work in produce fields, stack pallets in meat processing plants, and can mow grass and work in motels. Also, they can do labor on construction crews.

I hope that you're not saying or implying that illegal immigrants come here with tons of education and are highly skilled. If so, exactly what skills do they bring with them when they illegally cross our borders?

A lot of these immigrants are skilled in trades that Americans depend on.
Machining,construction of all types,in other words the blue collar work that used to sustain the middle class.
Thank God I took other measures to prepare for retirement because immigrants screwed my chosen line of work.
It became a living,not a future.

Everybody is taking the white mans job....its not that they lack marketable skills...nope, its the minorities fault aka "The Man"
Well, exactly how many skills do illegal immigrants have, aside from crime and dealing illegal drugs? Oh, yes, they do know how to work in produce fields, stack pallets in meat processing plants, and can mow grass and work in motels. Also, they can do labor on construction crews.

I hope that you're not saying or implying that illegal immigrants come here with tons of education and are highly skilled. If so, exactly what skills do they bring with them when they illegally cross our borders?

Lets remember a large part of our immigration problem is student visas who come and dont leave. Not the mexicans but they are brown and scary soo...that a lot more menacing than some guy from Canada.

But heres the rule...If anyone but a white person has the job it was "stolen" from a white guy even if working the fields or stacking pallets wasnt their thing..."it could've been" *wimper*

So where exactly are these immigrants working? Do they commute to mexico everyday?
For probably the tenth time...I watched machine shops go from maybe 3% mexican to over 75% mexican over the course of the last twenty years
How can that be, the Right says the lazy slackers come here for the "FREE STUFF."

file.php

And lefties are constantly saying they're only doing the jobs Americans wont do,which is a blatant lie.

I'm not a hater of anybody, I do however agree that its an unfair assumption that illegals do jobs that Americans won't do, that utter bs. There's not one Burger King or hotel job in my neck of the woods that don't exclusively hire illegals and they do so because they'll work for that min. dollar and never complain about it. It all boils down to profit and anyone denying this is only fooling themselves and providing amnesty to yet another crop of millions will only bring more to this country, because corporate America and small business owners want cheap labor on their payrolls, its as simple as that.

As do dems. They kiss that corporate ass just like conservatives.
Of course the dems want them for votes mainly.

No more than you do yourself, Tipsy or pismoe.

The great majority of Americans oppose your types of nativisim.

You are the past.

So you're opposed to jobs for Americans? Why am I not surprised.
Look here dumbass,when we dont have enough jobs and wages are stagnant you dont bring in more people to compete for those jobs.
That you cant comprehend that is staggering.
Some people never think. It's almost like they have absolutely no idea as to what is actually going on outside their front door. They must never leave the house. Illegals are working in this country, taking jobs that American citizens could do, and they're driving wages down, in addition to forcing us into a lower standard of living. How blind can folks be? Go figure.

I worked with a mexican guy who was born in the US and he called me a racist for being against immigration. So I asked him if he was happy with his pay. Of course he said no. So I explained to him why he shouldnt expect it to get any better because those immigrants are undercutting him.
He changed his tune real quick ......

Exactly. The one thing that irks me to know end, is how in the hell one complains about things, when one came here illegally, like what rights do you have when your options are to return home or deal with it? That's the crap the bothers me.

Lets remember a large part of our immigration problem is student visas who come and dont leave. Not the mexicans but they are brown and scary soo...that a lot more menacing than some guy from Canada.

But heres the rule...If anyone but a white person has the job it was "stolen" from a white guy even if working the fields or stacking pallets wasnt their thing..."it could've been" *wimper*

Let me tell you the irony in all this......POOR PEOPLE AREN'T HIRING ILLEGALS, MINORITIES AREN'T HIRING ILLEGALS, GUESS WHO'S HIRING ILLEGALS? THE ONE'S WHINING THE MOST. EVERY WHITE CONTRACTOR, PLUMBER, SMALL BUSINESS I PATRONIZE.....ALL SUB CONTRACTORS OR HAVE ON THEIR KITCHEN PAYROLLS

Let me tell you the irony in all this......POOR PEOPLE AREN'T HIRING ILLEGALS, MINORITIES AREN'T HIRING ILLEGALS, GUESS WHO'S HIRING ILLEGALS? THE ONE'S WHINING THE MOST. EVERY WHITE CONTRACTOR, PLUMBER, SMALL BUSINESS I PATRONIZE.....ALL SUB CONTRACTORS OR HAVE ON THEIR KITCHEN PAYROLLS

Thats what republicans do. They create the storm and then complain about the rain

The only problem I have with this? Obama is bringing them in,thus giving tacit approval for business to hire them.
Not that I like it mind you,but thats whats happening.
How can the government fine a company when the government is the one causing the problem in the first place?
Were being sold down the river by our own government.

The only problem I have with this? Obama is bringing them in,thus giving tacit approval for business to hire them.
How can the government fine a company when the government is the one causing the problem in the first place?

Ahahaha Free Market goes out the window now. Obama creates the supply first then makes the demand somehow. Brilliant!

Ahahaha Free Market goes out the window now. Obama creates the supply first then makes the demand somehow. Brilliant!

Ahahahaha...Good God you're an idiot.
Leave to a liberal to not understand that flooding the market with cheap labor isnt the thing to do when we're having an employment crises.
Thank God I dont have to work anymore. Idiots like you are making the future of our children look pretty dim. But who cares as long as you get more dem voters right?

Leave to a liberal to not understand that flooding the market with cheap labor isnt the thing to do when we're having an employment crises.
Thank God I dont have to work anymore. Idiots like you are making the future of our children look pretty dim. But who cares as long as you get more dem voters right?

First off, stop calling me names, I can get real nasty here and get kicked off and I don't want to do that, okay? Listen, contrary to popular beliefs, I am against amnesty for illegals, I am against hiring illegals and I'm completely against championing illegal causes, because its my communities that suffer the most, my race that kicked to curb in lue of illegals, so why should I support this? I get your argument, this liberal gets it. My point is, those who hire illegals are the problem and sorry pal, its people like you!! Harry and Louise.

The one thing they don't do is complain....they're very quiet and they do their job, something most employers enjoy.
I wouldn't complain either if I was making $5.00 a day before I crossed the border, and now, suddenly was making $5.00 an hour.

Trust me, although there's poverty in Mexico, wages aren't that bad with Nafta jobs there, its the availability of those jobs that's the problem. They come here for OPPORTUNITY, FREE EDUCATION, HEALTH CARE, AND TO CREATE ANCHOR BABIES........SOMETHING I BLAME ON BOTH PARTIES. BUT WHEN YOU HAVE HIGH END INDUSTRIES, SUCH AS TYSON FARMS AND CORPORATE FARMS EXPLOITING THESE PEOPLE, CAN YOU BLAME THEM

So where exactly are these immigrants working? Do they commute to mexico everyday?
For probably the tenth time...I watched machine shops go from maybe 3% mexican to over 75% mexican over the course of the last twenty years
How can that be, the Right says the lazy slackers come here for the "FREE STUFF."

file.php

And lefties are constantly saying they're only doing the jobs Americans wont do,which is a blatant lie.

I'm not a hater of anybody, I do however agree that its an unfair assumption that illegals do jobs that Americans won't do, that utter bs. There's not one Burger King or hotel job in my neck of the woods that don't exclusively hire illegals and they do so because they'll work for that min. dollar and never complain about it. It all boils down to profit and anyone denying this is only fooling themselves and providing amnesty to yet another crop of millions will only bring more to this country, because corporate America and small business owners want cheap labor on their payrolls, its as simple as that.

ILLEGALS DO NOT VOTE. ONE MORE TIME, THEY DON'T VOTE

First off, stop calling me names, I can get real nasty here and get kicked off and I don't want to do that, okay? Listen, contrary to popular beliefs, I am against amnesty for illegals, I am against hiring illegals and I'm completely against championing illegal causes, because its my communities that suffer the most, my race that kicked to curb in lue of illegals, so why should I support this? I get your argument, this liberal gets it. My point is, those who hire illegals are the problem and sorry pal, its people like you!! Harry and Louise.

Sigh.... You're the second noob this week to misinterpret how the quote feature works. Go back and read it again,i'll be waiting for your apology.

file.php

You failed to grasp the fact that obama wants to give them amnesty thus giving them voting rights.

The one thing they don't do is complain....they're very quiet and they do their job, something most employers enjoy.
I wouldn't complain either if I was making $5.00 a day before I crossed the border, and now, suddenly was making $5.00 an hour.

Trust me, although there's poverty in Mexico, wages aren't that bad with Nafta jobs there, its the availability of those jobs that's the problem. They come here for OPPORTUNITY, FREE EDUCATION, HEALTH CARE, AND TO CREATE ANCHOR BABIES........SOMETHING I BLAME ON BOTH PARTIES. BUT WHEN YOU HAVE HIGH END INDUSTRIES, SUCH AS TYSON FARMS AND CORPORATE FARMS EXPLOITING THESE PEOPLE, CAN YOU BLAME THEM
Well, maybe the wages aren't that low, but the point remains.

Well, maybe the wages aren't that low, but the point remains.

The only place thats true is along the border where American companies open up businesses to take advantage of the cheaper labor.
I worked for a place that did just that. They'd send the parts to Texas where we'd have to rework eighty percent of them because they couldnt hold a tolerance in a bucket.

file.php

So you fuck up not once,but twice,and your reaction is to ignore it?

Forum List

Back