The Jews did not build the pyramids

The Sumerian tradition has strongly influenced the writers of the biblical Genesis. We can see identically in it, the myth of Noah and his arch.

Let us enter the story of Sumer, to which we associate, in red, the version of the Bible.

After having created men, gods wanted to destroy humankind through floods. Human beings had indeed multiplied to such an extent that they were making too much noise, disturbing the precious gods. They quickly reacted. Namtar, the god of death and plague, was in charge of unleashing a disease upon men and women as an example. Enki, the god who created the human race, managed to save them. The gods sent other calamities, but each time, Enki helped women and men. Enlil, son of Enki, was jealous of the creatures of his father. He decided that a universal flood would drown all mankind.

Enki’s Helping Hand
Then Enki appeared in dreams to a human, Atrahasis also called Utnapishtim, and gave him his instructions. (We already know them: “Build an ark soon, embark animals couples, and all your people”, old story). So Atrahasis did what Enki had requested. He built a large boat, embarked birds and livestock. (Some pure animals and some which are not pure, some birds and everything that creeps on the ground – Genesis 7:8)

Atrahasis also embarked in the ark members of his clan. (Come, you and your whole family in the ark – Genesis 7:1) Then a heavy rain began to fall continuously. And then, first variant: the 40 days and 40 nights of the Bible have shrunk in the wash. No wonder, with all this water! “After seven days and seven nights, the storm subsided. Atrahasis left the boat and made offerings to the gods who were hungry. Enlil, enraged, noted that men had survived the flood.” (source)

continued

This has already been addressed by others numerous times, but you post in a robotic way, just repeating the same misleading claims over and over.…while never even acknowledging let alone refuting anything the other person says.

But I will add that many of these ancient writings say the same or similar things because they are all talking about events that actually happened, through different perspectives.

It’s not just the one you mentioned, nearly ALL ancient cultures tell a story about a global flood. Even China! And although there are differences, the amazing thing is many of these ancient cultures have overlapping points about the great flood.

This has already been addressed by others numerous times, but you post in a robotic way, just repeating the same misleading claims over and over.…while never even acknowledging let alone refuting anything the other person says.

But I will add that many of these ancient writings say the same or similar things because they are all talking about events that actually happened, through different perspectives.

It’s not just the one you mentioned, nearly ALL ancient cultures tell a story about a global flood. Even China! And although there are differences, the amazing thing is many of these ancient cultures have overlapping points about the great flood.

Many do have flood stories, but the whole world was never flooded.. and they couldn't see the whole world, dearie.

Many do have flood stories, but the whole world was never flooded.. and they couldn't see the whole world, dearie.
in reading literature it is VITAL that the reader has the intellect
to be able to grasp the concept of SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF.
The "whole world" to the ancient writer is limited to the "world"
he knows. I grew up in new jersey and to many of my neighbors
JERSEY WAS THE WHOLE WORLD and the age of legal
consumption of alcohol was 21----necessitating a LONG TRIP
to a foreign world (NYC) to drink a beer at age 18. Superficial
similarities in HUMAN STORIES are inevitable since "we" all have
a similarly constructed brain and are prone to the SAME anxieties

Exactly.. The flooding of the Euphrates river basin was 150 miles wide and 350 miles to the south... There is a flood footprint and that was their whole world.

iu

They Pyramids predate the flood. There is evidence that there were very large diamond saws used to cut the stones

You stated the secular position. Believers believe that the Bible is God-breathed, meaning the writers weren’t just some ignorant fools who wrote their own thoughts, but were inspired by God.

elsewhere-----maybe near the black sea. There was general world
flooding----likely in different parts of the world at different times

Too early and the Black sea breech was a slow moving flood. There was plenty of time to move their families and livestock to hirer ground.

I always thought the Sphinx was originally an Anubis.

The great flood was in the Euphrates river basin about 2900 BC.

It wasn't in Egypt or Arabia or China or Turkey.
You are forgetting the Black Sea flood theory where the land was deluged after the earthen dam holding back the waters collapsed and the people who lived on that dry land had to quickly leave after “ their whole world” was flooded in 40 days and 40 nights…There are other examples worldwide such as Lake Agassi in North America that covered 40 per cent or so of the land suddenly flooded back into the ocean when its earthen dams burst as well…Things are not always as they seem…

You are forgetting the Black Sea flood theory where the land was deluged after the earthen dam holding back the waters collapsed and the people who lived on that dry land had to quickly leave after “ their whole world” was flooded in 40 days and 40 nights…There are other examples worldwide such as Lake Agassi in North America that covered 40 per cent or so of the land suddenly flooded back into the ocean when its earthen dams burst as well…Things are not always as they seem…

Nope. The Black Sea breech was a slow moving flood .. They had weeks and months to move to higher ground. The breech coincides with the rapid spread of agriculture.. Must have been the refugees who did the spreading.

flood is flood----rising water is rising water----even if a human can outrun it

Nope. The Black Sea breech was a slow moving flood .. They had weeks and months to move to higher ground. The breech coincides with the rapid spread of agriculture.. Must have been the refugees who did the spreading.
You were there you know this for a fact.. When I asked you in a previous thread how old you were and you didn’t answer I quess this is the reason you are far far older then you let on heck you must be immortal then because you were there when this great flood occurred.. Everyone please excuse my sarcasm..

Zero evidence of any Jewish slaves in Egypt
There were almost certainly Jewish slaves in Egypt but I doubt there was ever an attempt by the Egyptians to enslave every Jew or Israeli. Jews have likely always lived in Egypt, it was the richest and safest kingdom. It was were you fled when your homeland was invaded. Jews served as mercenaries and likely traders and craftsmen. Since slavery was common, some Jews ended up there like Joseph, sold by their families or captured in Egyptian military ventures.
Zero evidence of any Jewish mass exodus
Zero archeological evidence
Zero Egyptian scripture evidence
The Exodus probably took generations and was small groups at a time. The time frame loosely fits with the rise of Israelite cities in the Levant.
So who really did build these Marvels ?
It was the Egyptian working class as a heroic duty to honor their pharaohs and gods
True.

Forum List

Back