The Jewish Testimonies

As i said guno they will return and bring many of the fools for christ with the,m once they loose their foolishness for worshipping a false rock and poisonous vine..

As i said guno they will return and bring many of the fools for christ with the,m once they loose their foolishness for worshipping a false rock and poisonous vine..

Why should a Jew debase themselves with the goyim pagan religion

In jesus time they could not cure being blind and deaf except for the false self testimony in the new testament and evangelists try pull but today we can cure these things so it is not attributed to the false miracles of jesus but to our age when we shall glean these fruits...heck they thought epileptics were demon possessed that is how backward they were...

Moving the musical piece, Emmanuel to this page now and we shall continue to examine the Hebrew Scriptures about Jesus Christ that prove He is Yeshua HaMashiah. Jesus is the Messiah. Jesus is my Messiah......and I pray He will become yours. You can receive Him tonight!

Rejected by His brothers

Psalm 69:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children.

King James Version (KJV)

Fulfillment of Prophecy:

John 1:11 King James Version (KJV)
11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

King James Version (KJV)

and

John 7:3-5 King James Version (KJV)
3 His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that thy disciples also may see the works that thou doest.

4 For there is no man that doeth any thing in secret, and he himself seeketh to be known openly. If thou do these things, shew thyself to the world.

5 For neither did his brethren believe in him.

King James Version (KJV)

Hated

Psalm 69:4 King James Version (KJV)

4 They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they that would destroy me, being mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I restored that which I took not away.

King James Version (KJV)

Fulfillment of Scripture:

John 15:24-25 King James Version (KJV)
24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

King James Version (KJV)

Rejected By Religious Rulers

Psalm 118:22 King James Version (KJV)

22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

King James Version (KJV)

Matthew 21:42 King James Version (KJV)
42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

King James Version (KJV)

Jews and Gentiles Ally Against Him

Psalm 2:1-2 King James Version (KJV)

2 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

King James Version (KJV)

Fulfillment of Prophecy:

Acts 4:27

27 For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together,

Last edited:
Betrayed By A Friend

Psalm 41:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.

King James Version (KJV)

Fulfillment of Prophecy:

John 13:18-21 King James Version (KJV)
18 I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me.

19 Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.

20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

21 When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.

King James Version (KJV)

Suffered For Others

Isaiah 53:4-6 King James Version (KJV)

4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and theLord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

King James Version (KJV)

Fulfillment of Prophecy:

Matthew 20:28 King James Version (KJV)
28 Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

King James Version (KJV)

AND

1 Peter 2:24 King James Version (KJV)
24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

King James Version (KJV)

Last edited:
Suffered in Silence

Isaiah 53:7 King James Version (KJV)

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

King James Version (KJV)

Fulfillment of Prophecy:

Matthew 27:12-14 King James Version (KJV)
12 And when he was accused of the chief priests and elders, he answered nothing.

13 Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?

14 And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly.

King James Version (KJV)

Mocked and Reviled

Psalm 22:7, 8 King James Version (KJV)

7 All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying, 8 He trusted on the Lord that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.

King James Version (KJV)

Fulfillment of Prophecy:

Matthew 27:39-42 King James Version (KJV)
39 And they that passed by reviled him, wagging their heads,

40 And saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross.

41 Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said,

42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.

No Bones Broken

Exodus 12:46 King James Version (KJV)

46 In one house shall it be eaten; thou shalt not carry forth ought of the flesh abroad out of the house; neither shall ye break a bone thereof.

King James Version (KJV)

And it is written:
He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.
Psalm 34:20

John 19:33, 34, 35, 36

33 But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs:

34 But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.

35 And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe.

36 For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.

Last edited:
His Body Pierced

Zechariah 12:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

King James Version (KJV)

Fulfillment of Prophecy:

John 19:33, 34, 35, 36, 37

33 But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs:

34 But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.

35 And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe.

36 For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.

37 And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.

Buried in a Rich Man's Grave

Isaiah 53:9 King James Version (KJV)

9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

Fulfillment of Prophecy:

Matthew 27:57-60 King James Version (KJV)
57 When the even was come, there came a rich man of Arimathaea, named Joseph, who also himself was Jesus' disciple:

58 He went to Pilate, and begged the body of Jesus. Then Pilate commanded the body to be delivered.

59 And when Joseph had taken the body, he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth,

60 And laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock: and he rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulchre, and departed.

King James Version (KJV)

Rose from The Grave

Psalm 16:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

King James Version (KJV)

Luke 24:6-7 King James Version (KJV)
6 He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee,

7 Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.

King James Version (KJV)

AND
Matthew 24:31, 32, 33, 34

31 And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight.

32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

33 And they rose up the same hour, and returned to Jerusalem, and found the eleven gathered together, and them that were with them,

34 Saying, The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon.

AND

It is written:

Acts 2:31 King James Version (KJV)
31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

King James Version (KJV)

Last edited:
Sits Now at God's Right Hand

Psalm 110:1 King James Version (KJV)

110 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

King James Version (KJV)

Fulfillment of Prophecy:

Hebrews 1:3 King James Version (KJV)
3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

King James Version (KJV)

Chief Cornerstone of His People

Isaiah 28:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.

King James Version (KJV)

Fulfillment of Prophecy:

1 Peter 2: 5, 6

5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold , I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect,precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded .
1 Peter 2:5-6 KJV

Forum List

Back