The J6 Committee May Know That Trump Did Grab That Wheel: UPDATE With Video Link

Women may not know the differences between a Honda or a Toyota. A Ford or a Chevy. Or a particular brand or make of car. To try and stretch it to argue that most women don't know the difference between a limo and a SUV is a bit much. You do know that there are women who drive SUVs right? Do you think they're thinking that they're driving a limo?
I'm looking for reasons to believe her, you seem to be looking for reasons not to believe her. Whatever.

I'm looking for reasons to believe her, you seem to be looking for reasons not to believe her. Whatever.
What the hell are you talking about? I've looked at my post and I only addressed your stupid claim that most women don't know the difference between a SUV and a limo and that's your response? Sorry to harsh your mellow dude. Carry on. :bye1:

What the hell are you talking about? I've looked at my post and I only addressed your stupid claim that most women don't know the difference between a SUV and a limo and that's your response? Sorry to harsh your mellow dude. Carry on. :bye1:
Even at that, that limo looks like no other regular limo I've ever seen. It's definitely taller, heavier built and shorter than most limitless. She may have just assumed it was the beast. She is a truthful person, she wouldn't purposely lie. trump on the other hand and his supporters lie all the time. As you said it's not good to speculate, let's see if the security guys confirm or deny what actually happened.

She wasn't out in the street when Trump demanded to be taken to the Capitol.

What’s really amusing is that even if Trump was angry with the SS not allowing him to go to the Capital and tried to take control of the car, it’s no crime. What law allows the SS to constrain the President’s movements? In his case I would have said “pull the car over and let me out, I’m going to the Capital if I have to walk”. Trump was in no danger from the protestors, they were all there to support him.

Trump can't walk that far. He'd need a golf cart.

Trump has childish tantrums and throws his lunch at the wall.
Biden has gotten more bills passed that actually help America's future. Trump was trying to keep the status quo which is no longer sustainable.

She wasn't out in the street when Trump demanded to be taken to the Capitol.
Correct, she just repeated what you heard from others who were there. People just love to spread sensational news. And she probably just assumed it was the beast he was in. Easy mistake to make.

Trump defenders have manufactured one discrepancy already: he couldn’t have done that because “The Beast”’s structure made that impossible. Well, actually, that’s not quite true — but it’s also irrelevant, because the Secret Service didn’t use The Beast — the limo — to take him back to the West Wing. They used one of their SUV’s, where it’s much easier for Trump to do what it seems he did.

According to the source close to the agency, both Ornato and Engel have appeared before the committee on the record and behind closed doors, at the committee's request. Those sessions were recorded, but not used in Tuesday's hearing.

In other words, the committee already has testimony taken under oath from the Secret Service agent (Engel) and the guy in charge of WH operations (Ornato). Given how careful they’ve been so far, I am completely confident the committee would never have had Hutchinson testify about the wheel grabbing unless they already had, on tape, corroborating testimony from these two.

So why are Ornato and Engel offering to testify again? Well, maybe they aren’t, really. More to the point, if the committee gets them under oath again, they would have to answer some very uncomfortable questions:

What Donald Trump Limo Video on Jan. 6 Reveals

You have to watch it closely, and it’s hard to see details, but there's clearly someone in the back seat with a lot of white shirt cuff showing who’s waving his hands around and appears to be moving toward the driver.

And Trump Derangement Syndrome goes on and on.

And Trump Derangement Syndrome goes on and on.
As I said again and again trump derangement syndrome is something that trump followers have, erase their lives trying to defend this creep. And he never feels them and giving them more and more reasons to try to defend him.

As I said again and again trump derangement syndrome is something that trump followers have, erase their lives trying to defend this creep. And he never feels them and giving them more and more reasons to try to defend him.
Two typos in the above; " wasting their lives trying to defend the creep. And he never fails them in.... "

Even at that, that limo looks like no other regular limo I've ever seen. It's definitely taller, heavier built and shorter than most limitless. She may have just assumed it was the beast. She is a truthful person, she wouldn't purposely lie. trump on the other hand and his supporters lie all the time. As you said it's not good to speculate, let's see if the security guys confirm or deny what actually happened.
Why would she assume that? She was repeating what someone else told her that works in the Secret Service. Don't you agree that the agent who allegedly talked to her would know the difference between a SUV and a limo and would DEFINITELY know the difference between any vehicle and "The Beast"?

As for her being a truthful person, that remains to be seen. Has anything been corroborated by others? People still think Dr. Ford is a truthful person even though, as of today, nobody has verified that a party took place where she and Brett Kavanaugh were at the same party. I've seen enough false allegations done by both parties to not just accept someone's word with no receipts.

Why would she assume that? She was repeating what someone else told her that works in the Secret Service. Don't you agree that the agent who allegedly talked to her would know the difference between a SUV and a limo and would DEFINITELY know the difference between any vehicle and "The Beast"?

As for her being a truthful person, that remains to be seen. Has anything been corroborated by others? People still think Dr. Ford is a truthful person even though, as of today, nobody has verified that a party took place where she and Brett Kavanaugh were at the same party. I've seen enough false allegations done by both parties to not just accept someone's word with no receipts.
At any rate I support the young woman's claim, according to all her associates she is nothing but truthful and honest. The same cannot be said of trump or his associates.

At any rate I support the young woman's claim, according to all her associates she is nothing but truthful and honest. The same cannot be said of trump or his associates.

In other words, you WANT to believe her because it fits your politics. Fine. You do you. If and when it's not verified, then what? You'll just believe. The ironic thing is that you'll laugh at Trump supporters doing the same thing.

In other words, you WANT to believe her because it fits your politics. Fine. You do you. If and when it's not verified, then what? You'll just believe. The ironic thing is that you'll laugh at Trump supporters doing the same thing.
I consider myself a reasonable person. Yes I will believe a person that's lived an honest and good life, opposed to one that has not and is not trustworthy.

Trump has childish tantrums and throws his lunch at the wall.
Poor baby is losing his mind...demanding that he be reinstated into the White House. He is embarrassed that he lost to the old man named Biden.

As for her being a truthful person, that remains to be seen. Has anything been corroborated by others? People still think Dr. Ford is a truthful person even though, as of today, nobody has verified that a party took place where she and Brett Kavanaugh were at the same party. I've seen enough false allegations done by both parties to not just accept someone's word with no receipts

I do know Ornato is running from the J6 committee. I wonder why?

Like we didn't when Gore lost. I don't believe where you're coming from. There's never been a lunatic like this in politics before that's the whole problem. Bottom line, if you can't accept the truth it'll drive you crazy and that's what's happened to Trump he is absolutely nuts. Obviously you should hear too much with your little tin god and you're going crazy too.

Trump defenders have manufactured one discrepancy already: he couldn’t have done that because “The Beast”’s structure made that impossible. Well, actually, that’s not quite true — but it’s also irrelevant, because the Secret Service didn’t use The Beast — the limo — to take him back to the West Wing. They used one of their SUV’s, where it’s much easier for Trump to do what it seems he did.

According to the source close to the agency, both Ornato and Engel have appeared before the committee on the record and behind closed doors, at the committee's request. Those sessions were recorded, but not used in Tuesday's hearing.

In other words, the committee already has testimony taken under oath from the Secret Service agent (Engel) and the guy in charge of WH operations (Ornato). Given how careful they’ve been so far, I am completely confident the committee would never have had Hutchinson testify about the wheel grabbing unless they already had, on tape, corroborating testimony from these two.

So why are Ornato and Engel offering to testify again? Well, maybe they aren’t, really. More to the point, if the committee gets them under oath again, they would have to answer some very uncomfortable questions:

What Donald Trump Limo Video on Jan. 6 Reveals

You have to watch it closely, and it’s hard to see details, but there's clearly someone in the back seat with a lot of white shirt cuff showing who’s waving his hands around and appears to be moving toward the driver.

Considering the Jan 6th committee qualifies as a kangaroo committee filled with Democrats who hate Trump and a couple RINOs, it has come up with precious little.

New Topics

Forum List

Back