The irony of Obama's (and the Democrats) Blasting of AZ Law

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
The immigration reform they are proposing includes a national tamper-proof ID card (not a bad ID in my opinion) - I believe it might include a finger-print.

Which equates to checking of everyone's, including Brown People, Id at any moment and for any crime to see citizenship.

So how could Obama and the Democrats be against it? Partisan hacks possibly?

Also note: All the conservative hacks on the radio and TV, Hannity and Levin for example are against the National ID and for the AZ law. :confused: That is partisan hack shit also! Its crap!

The only truthful and honest person on the media nowadays is Michael Medved! The rest suck cock!

The immigration reform they are proposing includes a national tamper-proof ID card (not a bad ID in my opinion) - I believe it might include a finger-print.

Which equates to checking of everyone's, including Brown People, Id at any moment and for any crime to see citizenship.

So how could Obama and the Democrats be against it? Partisan hacks possibly?

Also note: All the conservative hacks on the radio and TV, Hannity and Levin for example are against the National ID and for the AZ law. :confused: That is partisan hack shit also! Its crap!

The only truthful and honest person on the media nowadays is Michael Medved! The rest suck cock!

I think they should institute a voter registration ID with a picture....

The Dems would go insane if that was in the works.

They don't want us to actually keep track of their ACORN sponsored multiple voting programs.

Forum List

Back